chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

lakers -rockets

Took over 237.5 . on a bit of a cold streak so prolly lose this.

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

Win or lose I am all over HOU -3

chico2663

gl. how can javele mcgee be starting in nba?

chico2663

longer mcgee is playing the better your bet looks

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Close game so far

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

never understood the kcp thing. he wasn't consistent last year and looks much worse this year. why keep jacking 3's if you are ice cold for the month?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

James home opener refs will make sure it’s a W

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

i can't stand how harden and melo hold the ball so long it's so BORING, pass the ball

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

fading lakers early in season may be good. young guys gonna turn it over a lot. gonna take a while to jell. cleveland was terrible ats last year as the line is based on lebron and not his teammates.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    fading lakers early in season may be good. young guys gonna turn it over a lot. gonna take a while to jell. cleveland was terrible ats last year as the line is based on lebron and not his teammates.

lakers are missing the playoffs

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    lakers are missing the playoffs
    very possible. you can come together late in the east. in the west you got hungry teams like denver working hard not to miss that 8 spot like last year. the 3 pt shooting is ridiculous. 8/29 for 28 percent. but shooting 50 percent from the field. that is not a winning proposition. these guys know they can't shoot, yet keep jacking them up. lakers need to go hard after kemba. charlotte was ready to deal him last year.

Frank Mills

CA is booty. Re-fried beans

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Wow don't see that much in the NBA now days! Bit of old school!

Frank Mills

watch all these off setting penalties and hefty fines lol

Mase of Base

Might kill this over now, should of cruised in this has been a shocker of a quarter.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Wow don't see that much in the NBA now days! Bit of old school!
    Rondo is always crazy. him and john wall always ready to fight anyone. and ingram is quiet crazy. the quiet ones always dangerous.

Mase of Base

Rondo is always crazy. him and john wall always ready to fight anyone. and ingram is quiet crazy. the quiet ones always dangerous.
    Was an odd thing to get angry about dude always seems so chill!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Lebron can never be compared to jordan. he passes the ball like a hot potato in the 4th q and this is like his 15th year. ridiculous.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Mills View Post
    CA is booty. Re-fried beans
    i just made refried beans

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Was an odd thing to get angry about dude always seems so chill!
    i think everyone gets a bit sick of harden bumping and jumping into them and getting the calls. i think when harden was in his path and still bitching after getting another call he just pushed him in frustration. and then it escalated when the ref did the t signal right in his face. you can call a t and not put your hands in a guys face. especially when he's pissed already. they sure as fukk don't put their hand in draymond face when they call them on him

Mase of Base

i think everyone gets a bit sick of harden bumping and jumping into them and getting the calls. i think when harden was in his path and still bitching after getting another call he just pushed him in frustration. and then it escalated when the ref did the t signal right in his face. you can call a t and not put your hands in a guys face. especially when he's pissed already. they sure as fukk don't put their hand in draymond face when they call them on him
    Yeah think NBA refs these days get over the top on their calls. Those guys that do the big offensive charge calls running down the court are clowns. Just blow the whistle it's what they're there for.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

lakers will be better next year this is a rebuilding year

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah think NBA refs these days get over the top on their calls. Those guys that do the big offensive charge calls running down the court are clowns. Just blow the whistle it's what they're there for.
    much like the nfl all the old school refs retired at the same time. these guys really suck. and you can't just keep calling harden games like that. even when not on the other side i feel that way. it's bad for the game. they fine guys on defense for flopping, yet constantly reward harden for his b.s. even got an mvp lol

Mase of Base

much like the nfl all the old school refs retired at the same time. these guys really suck. and you can't just keep calling harden games like that. even when not on the other side i feel that way. it's bad for the game. they fine guys on defense for flopping, yet constantly reward harden for his b.s. even got an mvp lol
    Do agree but it is what it is, do think Harden gets fouled a lot but he definitely makes sure the ref knows by his actions. I know LeBron gets a hard time by doing the same but imo he almost needs to, he gets hammered often but is that strong it doesn't look that bad live.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Do agree but it is what it is, do think Harden gets fouled a lot but he definitely makes sure the ref knows by his actions. I know LeBron gets a hard time by doing the same but imo he almost needs to, he gets hammered often but is that strong it doesn't look that bad live.
    true. but if you fining guys thousand of dollars for flopping on defense, it's kind of odd to reward the guys that do it on offense. but of course the league is about more scoring, even at the expense of slowing the game with a million fouls. i don't get that part.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Ingram is a punk ass bitch. The ref wasn't in Ingram's face when he T'd Ingram up. Ingram jumped over in the ref's face. Harden owned Ingram, then Ingram tries to run in and punch Paul when CP3 is already throwing with Rondo. Word is that Rondo spit in Paul's face, that's why Paul face washed/poked Rondo.

Mase of Base

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Ingram is a punk ass bitch. The ref wasn't in Ingram's face when he T'd Ingram up. Ingram jumped over in the ref's face. Harden owned Ingram, then Ingram tries to run in and punch Paul when CP3 is already throwing with Rondo. Word is that Rondo spit in Paul's face, that's why Paul face washed/poked Rondo.
    I mentioned in the other thread his rabbit punch was a low move. Up to that point he's just a young guy that lost the plot he'll learn, has been mentioned a few times and on the broadcast that it seemed out of character he's usually the cruisy guy. He'll get suspended and come back a better player. You know you've messed up when Lance Stephenson is the first to come in and calm you down!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

watch the replay. the ref is walking toward ingram and chastising him while giving the t. something you have never seen them do to draymond. i'm sure he felt comfortable saying it to a younger player but when someone is already that angry t him up. if he continues you t him up again and throw them out.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

watch the replay. the ref is walking toward ingram and chastising him while giving the t. something you have never seen them do to draymond. i'm sure he felt comfortable saying it to a younger player but when someone is already that angry t him up. if he continues you t him up again and throw them out.
    Ref's job to get control of the game. The game was getting chippy, you already had a flagrant 1 against Hart. The shove by Ingram was blatant and had no part of the game. 10 seconds after that, Rondo is allegedly spitting in Paul's face and Paul is poking Rondo near his nose/eye. Shit was out of control.

You think Joey Crawford doesn't double tap Ingram when Ingram comes over to get in his face? I thought the referee did a great job. He T'd up Ingram, let Ingram vent a bit, then Ingram's teammates get him away from the tension. So, what does the clown do? He comes running in and tries to reverse Kermit Washington CP3. Ingram was out of line. Harden broke Ingram mentally the moment that Ingram shoved him. Lebron is in for a long season. 1 point game when this BS went down.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Ref's job to get control of the game. The game was getting chippy, you already had a flagrant 1 against Hart. The shove by Ingram was blatant and had no part of the game. 10 seconds after that, Rondo is allegedly spitting in Paul's face and Paul is poking Rondo near his nose/eye. Shit was out of control.

You think Joey Crawford doesn't double tap Ingram when Ingram comes over to get in his face? I thought the referee did a great job. He T'd up Ingram, let Ingram vent a bit, then Ingram's teammates get him away from the tension. So, what does the clown do? He comes running in and tries to reverse Kermit Washington CP3. Ingram was out of line. Harden broke Ingram mentally the moment that Ingram shoved him. Lebron is in for a long season. 1 point game when this BS went down.

apparently you still didnt watch the replay. it is in the other thread. i watched it multiple times. the ref takes 4-5 steps toward ingram as he t's him up. no look at the scorers table. and begins having words until ingram gives him an aggressive response. if you watch any of the last 4 years nba playoffs draymond green acts like a fool unimpeded. no ref takes 4 steps towards him and t's him up. because that is the response it will elicit.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Ingram is about as dangerous as Barney the dinosaur. Trying to impress his new friend Stephenson no doubt.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James made the worst decision of his basketball life

The west is just too tough

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

apparently you still didnt watch the replay. it is in the other thread. i watched it multiple times. the ref takes 4-5 steps toward ingram as he t's him up. no look at the scorers table. and begins having words until ingram gives him an aggressive response. if you watch any of the last 4 years nba playoffs draymond green acts like a fool unimpeded. no ref takes 4 steps towards him and t's him up. because that is the response it will elicit.
    Why are you trying to defend Ingram. Is he your little brother? There is NO defense for what he did last night. None. Not one lawyer would take his case. You can blame the ref, Harden and Draymond, who wasn’t even playing and you still cannot excuse Ingram’s meltdown.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I have no issues with Rondo. CP went to far by making contact with Rondo's face. Push him in the shoulder or chest, but not the eye. Ingram was out control for no reason. Give Ingram 5 games, give CP 3 games and give Rondo 1 game.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Why are you trying to defend Ingram. Is he your little brother? There is NO defense for what he did last night. None. Not one lawyer would take his case. You can blame the ref, Harden and Draymond, who wasn’t even playing and you still cannot excuse Ingram’s meltdown.
    its defending the facts. he said the ref wasn't in ingram's face. video showed otherwise. and you are arguing about defending things lol?? no one is excusing or justifying the meltdown. that is your interpretation. i guess you don't understand what an example is when you mention draymond not playing. with the amount of stories you use to reply to a thread and you take a reference that far out of context. lol.

12 Last