The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    First Day of School

Journal entry by Mindy McBride — 2 hours ago
    This morning started out a little challenging due to being so far away from home. I watched Maisie load the bus from our door bell camera and was sent photos from Grammy Lynn. I also spoke with Elsa, which wanted to Facetime and I keep dodging that... she wants to see dad. I just don't know how many excuses I can make before she catches on. T

Andy's stats were really good last night. His heart rate is dropping a little which is good the last few days he was in the 100 range and now he is in the 80-90 range. They have been able to keep his blood pressure stable and oxygen stable with medicine therapy. This morning he even got a little bed bath (laid flat and rolled on side and stats stayed stable!). Yesterday we enjoyed the company of our neighbor and friend. Today two of his college buddies will be up to visit!

As the nurse and respiratory therapist was here to clean his mouth he opened his eyes. I walked over and told him all about the girls first day of school and he tracked me with his eyes, then he raised his eyebrows as I told him stories. Absolutely made my day!!!
    Thats all awesome news, espeically tracking you and reacting to you

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    First Day of School

Journal entry by Mindy McBride — 2 hours ago
    This morning started out a little challenging due to being so far away from home. I watched Maisie load the bus from our door bell camera and was sent photos from Grammy Lynn. I also spoke with Elsa, which wanted to Facetime and I keep dodging that... she wants to see dad. I just don't know how many excuses I can make before she catches on. T

Andy's stats were really good last night. His heart rate is dropping a little which is good the last few days he was in the 100 range and now he is in the 80-90 range. They have been able to keep his blood pressure stable and oxygen stable with medicine therapy. This morning he even got a little bed bath (laid flat and rolled on side and stats stayed stable!). Yesterday we enjoyed the company of our neighbor and friend. Today two of his college buddies will be up to visit!

As the nurse and respiratory therapist was here to clean his mouth he opened his eyes. I walked over and told him all about the girls first day of school and he tracked me with his eyes, then he raised his eyebrows as I told him stories. Absolutely made my day!!!
    This sounds like a really positive step! Bigday is fighting!!!!

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

That is absolutely awesome news
    Hope he continues to improve

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

get well soon BigDay. Been a big fan of yours for years even before I joined sbr and was just a lurker. Always seemed like a standup guys in his vids/posts. Thoughts and prayers with you and your loved ones.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    This sounds like a really positive step! Bigday is fighting!!!!
    damn right! uplifting update....

my first impressions are usually spot on, and I found Andy to be a tough, no-nonsense bad ass who can meet any challenge thrown his way....

he WILL fight through this and prevail.....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

some good news today which is good

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

great to hear! will keep the donations coming

Fedor
    Nowhere to go but up...
    Fedor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12546

Long time reader, finally decided to join mainly to donate to Angelman and make a donation to Bigday (if I struggle to earn points, I'll go the GoFundMe route). It's inspiring to see everyone come together (after a wildly successful bash, it sounds like).

I'll save the 'this is me; hello' type post for later. I look forward to talking to many. First and foremost, I look forward to seeing Bigday back on the site. Always seemed like a positive person who gave off good vibes. My thoughts are with Bigday, MMAChicka, and all their friends and family. Great update today.

Eventually, I'll say hey to some of my other faves, like DDD, Hugo, KVB, Mr Gold, Paco, etc. Until then, I look forward to more good news about Bigday and a little sports talk.
    Points Awarded:

Ebumdude gave Fedor 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB gave Fedor 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange, and Optional

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by Fedor View Post
    Long time reader, finally decided to join mainly to donate to Angelman and make a donation to Bigday (if I struggle to earn points, I'll go the GoFundMe route). It's inspiring to see everyone come together (after a wildly successful bash, it sounds like).

I'll save the 'this is me; hello' type post for later. I look forward to talking to many. First and foremost, I look forward to seeing Bigday back on the site. Always seemed like a positive person who gave off good vibes. My thoughts are with Bigday, MMAChicka, and all their friends and family. Great update today.

Eventually, I'll say hey to some of my other faves, like DDD, Hugo, KVB, Mr Gold, Paco, etc. Until then, I look forward to more good news about Bigday and a little sports talk.
    Welcome aboard.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Any Update on BD's health?

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Any Update on BD's health?
    the last updated is posted on the page before this one, last post. but it can be seen in the above posts

BeerDog99

Post #455 above is latest that I am aware of.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Appreciate that BD And I hate to bring this up and obv am not selling anything BUT.....If you have kids and a little extra cash PLEASE buy life insurance.....ANYTHING can happen.....protect your kids/families future!
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Post #455 above is latest that I am aware of.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

New update from Mindy, huge break through boys.

Bigday finally awoke today!!

He was able to look at Mindy and raise his eyebrows

This is incredible!! Bigday the badass fighter. Let's get em bigday!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mpaschal34

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

One time for the Gipper!

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Wooooooooooooooo!!!!!

The Kraken

Someone get that man a laptop

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Thank You Stealthy.

Wonderful Fantastic Uplifting News.

BigDay Fighting For all he's Got!!

This is so heart warming for Andy and Mindy.
    SBR family can take a breath of relief.

God Bless and Heal Andy.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

bigday knows that vikings game is sunday he'll be ready

The Kraken

Never seen someone so afraid of an mri

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Great news... I'm still praying.

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17831

Awesome!!!!

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

i know many of you don't read the fantasy forum thread....so i thought i'd respond here as well. i heard today someone with my name posted a very derogatory post on the hospital link (i'm sorry if that post using my name offended or pissed off anyone) . here is my response to that:

Yeah...I’ve heard about this and it pisses my off pretty badly. I have a feeling that Rudy is behind it because he’s the only one I have an active beef with (or Firedawg). Only other person would be Waves. It’s shit like this that makes me want to give the Internet up. I don’t need my name being dragged through the mud.

Bigday is at a time of need and I hate that my name is bringing negativity. From this point on, I will lay low on the site. No more horseplay and joshing. I just hope SBR knows this and permanently bans Rudy from their site. He’s an individual who needs help.

I’m going back to living in the real world. I don’t need impersonators acting as me.

Please tell Mindy I’m sorry someone used my name to bring negativity to Bigday. I was one of the first who donated on the gofundme page. I wish him and his family the best. I truly hope he makes a full recovery

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16957

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    i know many of you don't read the fantasy forum thread....so i thought i'd respond here as well. i heard today someone with my name posted a very derogatory post on the hospital link (i'm sorry if that post using my name offended or pissed off anyone) . here is my response to that:

Yeah...I’ve heard about this and it pisses my off pretty badly. I have a feeling that Rudy is behind it because he’s the only one I have an active beef with (or Firedawg). Only other person would be Waves. It’s shit like this that makes me want to give the Internet up. I don’t need my name being dragged through the mud.

Bigday is at a time of need and I hate that my name is bringing negativity. From this point on, I will lay low on the site. No more horseplay and joshing. I just hope SBR knows this and permanently bans Rudy from their site. He’s an individual who needs help.

I’m going back to living in the real world. I don’t need impersonators acting as me.

Please tell Mindy I’m sorry someone used my name to bring negativity to Bigday. I was one of the first who donated on the gofundme page. I wish him and his family the best. I truly hope he makes a full recovery
    MP...you've always been a real stand up guy here on this site. I've seen you help countless people in need of points. Don't let any perps get you down. You're explanation from your post should be good for anyone. If anyone believes that you wrote that crap, they're the fools. Just my two cents.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

We all know it wasn’t the real mpasch....

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Here’s Mindy’s Venmo info. Spread the word

[IMG][/IMG]

Bump!

Let’s keep it movin men

grease lightnin
    &

It’s just awful on multiple levels that somebody would do that.

I wrestled with posting about this because I don’t want to give the person who did it, or the act any more energy or attention, but I had to say one thing:

Matty, anybody who has read your posts, let alone who has met you, knows that wasn’t you.

Don’t let them stop you from contributing here, bro. You are one of the good guys and SBR needs that.

grease lightnin
    &

Here’s Mindy’s Venmo info. Spread the word

[IMG][/IMG]

Bump
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Hey Pasch, Don't worry about these internet drama queens. State your point and move on. You're a great a guy just like bigday. Let's continue to help and keep bigday in our prayers so he can pass this unfortunate illness. This is about Bigday and us supporting and hoping that bigday kick this illness in the ass and recovering. Don't stop your support verbally because someone wants to frame you and speak ill of our friend. #ForBigDay
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

MMAchicka
    MMAchicka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Thanks! I gave SBR the email address they used to login with, hopefully that will help find them!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by MMAchicka View Post
    Thanks! I gave SBR the email address they used to login with, hopefully that will help find them!
    Agent chicka is on the case!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Great news

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Thanks to all for the confidence in my character...I won’t say much else about the situation as the focus needs to be on Bigday and his health.

Let’s pray for Bigday to keep making progress today.

BeerDog99

Thanks to all for the confidence in my character...I won’t say much else about the situation as the focus needs to be on Bigday and his health.

Let’s pray for Bigday to keep making progress today.
    Matt, you and your wife are awesome people (except for bailing on us the last couple of days... :-) )!!

Don't let BS from an Internet troll affect your SBR interactions!

First ... 11121314151617 ... Last