cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

^

Insane goal

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roberto Carlos and Paolo Maldini are the best left backs to ever play the game IMO... totally diff styles tho. Good video.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Love his reaction afterwards

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    Exactly. You should be measured on how you perform against the best, if you are claiming to be just that..
    Really? So scoring against the best teams in Germany, Italy, France, England and Spain means what?

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    Really? So scoring against the best teams in Germany, Italy, France, England and Spain means what?
    It means there are a whole bunch of " role players " who play a position based on the funds available by that club. When you play The German, French and Spanish national team, you are playing against the very best those teams have to offer. Add up the net worth ( transfer value if you wish ) of the starting 11 for the countries you mentioned. I assure you that they would be the highest paid team going.

That's " what " that means

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Messi way better... Messi is not an athlete like Ronaldo is and can even perform better...

Messi dont go to ground until he cant literally get support from his legs from all the kickin he gets... Ronaldo a known diver...

so am I.....

and proudly so....

horja1
    Grrrrrr

It means there are a whole bunch of " role players " who play a position based on the funds available by that club. When you play The German, French and Spanish national team, you are playing against the very best those teams have to offer. Add up the net worth ( transfer value if you wish ) of the starting 11 for the countries you mentioned. I assure you that they would be the highest paid team going.

By your logic Thomas Mueller is a better player than both Messi and Ronaldo because he scored 10 goals in the last two WCs.

Come on, neither of these guys are playing alone against the best teams in the world, both of them have other 10 team mates on the field.

And although Portugal is a good team, Argentina was always a better team - Argentina is always a contender for a WC win, while Portugal isn't, and that is not only because of Messi or Ronaldo.

HurryUpAndDrink

By your logic Thomas Mueller is a better player than both Messi and Ronaldo because he scored 10 goals in the last two WCs.

Come on, neither of these guys are playing alone against the best teams in the world, both of them have other 10 team mates on the field.

And although Portugal is a good team, Argentina was always a better team - Argentina is always a contender for a WC win, while Portugal isn't, and that is not only because of Messi or Ronaldo.
    well put as well

Muller certainly a top 10 or top 20 player, depends on your personal taste I guess

franz555

What ? Where did you get Mueller better then Messi from what i said.

I am a huge Bayern Munich fan , but if i could trade the German National team for the present Bayern team......DONE in a second.

All i am saying is that Ronaldo has not produced on the world stage ( World Cups , European Cups etc etc .....THREE GOALS ) That is the point that Cinncinatikid brought up and i agreed with 100 %.

Thomas Mueller has 10 goals to Ronaldo's 3 because Germany are a much better side. If you still think that scoring against teams from France , Germany or Spain is the same as scoring against all 3 National sides....... Not really much left for me to say to you.

I know that the educated soccer fan on this site will agree with me on this one.

franz555

Originally Posted by horja1

Just to reiterate my reply to your response.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

What ? Where did you get Mueller better then Messi from what i said.

I am a huge Bayern Munich fan , but if i could trade the German National team for the present Bayern team......DONE in a second.

All i am saying is that Ronaldo has not produced on the world stage ( World Cups , European Cups etc etc .....THREE GOALS ) That is the point that Cinncinatikid brought up and i agreed with 100 %.

Thomas Mueller has 10 goals to Ronaldo's 3 because Germany are a much better side. If you still think that scoring against teams from France , Germany or Spain is the same as scoring against all 3 National sides....... Not really much left for me to say to you.

I know that the educated soccer fan on this site will agree with me on this one.
    Again, Portugal was not a TOP10 team in the past 10 years, so how can you espect Ronaldo to perform at the same level in WC and EC as he does at club level?

Your logic is a childish one: Ronaldo is great playing for Real Madrid, smashing records after records ---> he has to do the same in WC and EC with an inferior Portugal team. It's beyond me how the educated soccer fan on this site will agree with you on this one

Anyway, both Messi and Ronaldo are great players. Ronaldo was lucky to win a EC and Messi was unlucky not winning a WC until now.

HurryUpAndDrink

Borja don't argue, Franz is the more educated one!

He has a knack to tell you, you are a retard while playing the victim card... let alone all the annoying antics.... OPA OPA EUROPA? JFC

"Footie" logic.

franz555

Again, Portugal was not a TOP10 team in the past 10 years, so how can you espect Ronaldo to perform at the same level in WC and EC as he does at club level?

Your logic is a childish one: Ronaldo is great playing for Real Madrid, smashing records after records ---> he has to do the same in WC and EC with an inferior Portugal team. It's beyond me how the educated soccer fan on this site will agree with you on this one

Anyway, both Messi and Ronaldo are great players. Ronaldo was lucky to win a EC and Messi was unlucky not winning a WC until now.
    This one is for you as well Hurryup. Not enough battles going on so you need to create a new one....

Lato ( Poland ) 10 World Cup goals

Just Fontaine ( France ) 13 World Cup goals

Cubillas ( Peru ) 13 World Cup goals

Laos Tichy (Hungary ) 8 World Cup goals

Oldrich Nejediy ( Czech ) 6 World Cup goals

Let me know how many Non Top 10 teams you need......

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Good list but hell no on England and Uruguay
    Uruguay trending up

franz555

Borja don't argue, Franz is the more educated one!

He has a knack to tell you, you are a retard while playing the victim card... let alone all the annoying antics.... OPA OPA EUROPA? JFC

"Footie" logic.
    Once a DIKK , always a DIKK

You just cant help yourself

KEEP FADING ME BIITCH

HOW IS THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Uruguay trending up
    Uruguay = Solid defense / SUPERB ATTACK

Yes, stale midfield BUT... they play as a UNIT.

No team with Suarez and Cavani on the attacking line can be deemed as bad. They play in Uruguay the 1st world cup champion, not for Haiti or Albania.

HurryUpAndDrink

Once a DIKK , always a DIKK

You just cant help yourself

KEEP FADING ME BIITCH

HOW IS THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU

not fading, I dont even open your threads guy... I assume you have been winning, good for you and welcome to the club.

You are still a piece of shit... and you need an attitude adjustment which Ill give you personally whenever you want.

Carry on acting like you know everything! Dont let me stop you.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

I like Peru a bit to get out of the group

horja1
    Grrrrrr

This one is for you as well Hurryup. Not enough battles going on so you need to create a new one....

Lato ( Poland ) 10 World Cup goals

Just Fontaine ( France ) 13 World Cup goals

Cubillas ( Peru ) 13 World Cup goals

Laos Tichy (Hungary ) 8 World Cup goals

Oldrich Nejediy ( Czech ) 6 World Cup goals

Let me know how many Non Top 10 teams you need......
    Why stop at players born in 1909 or 1935? You should search the early british football, maybe you find something there too
    You really showed me.

HurryUpAndDrink

Peru is super solid... they played very well last friendlies, 2 wins.

HurryUpAndDrink

Why stop at players born in 1909 or 1935? You should search the early british football, maybe you find something there too
    You really showed me.

franz555

not fading, I dont even open your threads guy... I assume you have been winning, good for you and welcome to the club.

You are still a piece of shit... and you need an attitude adjustment which Ill give you personally whenever you want.

Carry on acting like you know everything! Dont let me stop you.
    Now that sounds like a BIITCH who has been beaten like a rag doll.

You came into my threads day after day screaming FADE. I havent seen you in a while because i shoved all that bras BS right up your loud mouth AZZ.

You keep brawling with the entire site. I dont even consider worth the fukking time and space.

You are yesterday news and becoming so fukking predictable and BOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIINNNNGGG

franz555

You really showed me.
    Hey , you brought that weak azz argument to the table , not me.

Just pointing out how moronic it was.

HurryUpAndDrink

Lol ok kid... you say you are married and kids but act and write like a fukkin teenager...

Cant even go pro... but you know everything about soccer no one can argue with your retarded opinions ever cause you act like a fukkin dunce

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Hey , you brought that weak azz argument to the table , not me.

Just pointing out how moronic it was.
    I was always talking about football players that are still alive.

At least one player you are talking about would be 109 years old now ... if he would be alive. So ...

franz555

I was always talking about football players that are still alive.

At least one player you are talking about would be 109 years old now ... if he would be alive. So ...
    Again , I merely agreed with CinncinatiKid ( and Hurryup as well ......Bad memory tho ) that Ronaldo on the world stage, had yet to produce ( 3 goals ). You came back with a question , sarcastic as it was , that suggested we should ALL take into account the goals he scored against teams from Leagues of great teams. I just pointed out that playing against a league team from the countries you mentioned were not of the quality he faces against the same National teams...... Again , if i could substitute The German National team for Bayern.....DONE in a heart beat.

BOL in the World Cup

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Points Awarded:

shadymcgrady gave 19th Hole 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Still not my best CR7 goal. Its nice to see a rare bicycle kick goal, but the technique is not that difficult. 95% of it is in the timing of the pass delivered.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Pound it

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Again , I merely agreed with CinncinatiKid ( and Hurryup as well ......Bad memory tho ) that Ronaldo on the world stage, had yet to produce ( 3 goals ). You came back with a question , sarcastic as it was , that suggested we should ALL take into account the goals he scored against teams from Leagues of great teams. I just pointed out that playing against a league team from the countries you mentioned were not of the quality he faces against the same National teams...... Again , if i could substitute The German National team for Bayern.....DONE in a heart beat.

BOL in the World Cup

+ 3 against Spain

Fairpunter
    Fairpunter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

In last 3-4 years the guys who fights that Messi is the best player counts only Cristiano Ronaldo's amazing goals . Try to love both of them

First 12