lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

James is the only player in NBA history that can change HF his roster

And still it means nothing in terms of being ready to win. He is an animal.

No other player could deal with this.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

u love lebron eh do u have a poster of him in your bed room

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

I'm warming up to him being a Laker.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I'm warming up to him being a Laker.
    I'm not.

I just respect what he is going to go through. The guy is a legend. He will go through this and still remain in Cleveland. You think Kobe would be quiet if this happened to him.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I'm not.

I just respect what he is going to go through. The guy is a legend. He will go through this and still remain in Cleveland. You think Kobe would be quiet if this happened to him.
    Kobe didn’t have to go anywhere to win his Championships. There isn’t a bigger cry baby in the league than Lebron

lakerboy

[QUOTE=GT21Megatron;27579932]Kobe didn’t have to go anywhere to win his Championships. There isn’t a bigger cry baby in the league than Lebron[/QTE]

Short memory?

Kobe cried so much Shaq left. He cried so much that he asked for a trade

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

I'm not.

This mess has James' fingerprints all over it so I am not all that sympathetic. He created the environment for this to happen although the owner is an idiot. Kyrie saw LBJ moving and didn't want to be left at the alter yet again.

Kobe wouldn't be quiet but I think he would be appreciative of the moves that the GM made in an attempt to restructure the team on the fly. The Cavs have a better team now than they did on Monday, so good for them. They get to the finals again, lose, and James moves on.

GT21Megatron

[QUOTE=lakerboy;27579940]
    Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Kobe didn’t have to go anywhere to win his Championships. There isn’t a bigger cry baby in the league than Lebron[/QTE]

Short memory?

Kobe cried so much Shaq left. He cried so much that he asked for a trade
    Lakers traded Shaq to keep Kobe. They started to hate each other. It’s well documented

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Kobe didn’t have to go anywhere to win his Championships. There isn’t a bigger cry baby in the league than Lebron
    Of course he didn't have to go anywhere he was blessed to be acquired by the lakers so talent came to him (shaq). Do you remember those miserable garbage teams bron took to finals before leaving for Miami? You think Kobe would have happily carried those scrubs while living in Cleveland? I seriously fukkin doubt it bro. And I'm saying all this as a guy who was big Kobe fan. You just being incredibly unfair to bron if you think he wouldn't have been thrilled to have been "stuck" in kobe's "situation"!!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Jerry West made some very unpopular moves to free up space to get Shaq. He didn't just show up one day with a ribbon on.

Also Shaq was not traded only because of Kobe. Shaq delayed foot surgery until just before the regular season one year, routinely showed up out of shape, and completely disrespected Jerry Buss one day screaming at him to pay him his money. Jerry Buss was a gambling man and put all his chips in with the younger and more dynamic Kobe. The rest is history.

lakerboy

Jerry West made some very unpopular moves to free up space to get Shaq. He didn't just show up one day with a ribbon on.

Also Shaq was not traded only because of Kobe. Shaq delayed foot surgery until just before the regular season one year, routinely showed up out of shape, and completely disrespected Jerry Buss one day screaming at him to pay him his money. Jerry Buss was a gambling man and put all his chips in with the younger and more dynamic Kobe. The rest is history.
    I never liked Shaq. His free throws missed made games closer

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Of course he didn't have to go anywhere he was blessed to be acquired by the lakers so talent came to him (shaq). Do you remember those miserable garbage teams bron took to finals before leaving for Miami? You think Kobe would have happily carried those scrubs while living in Cleveland? I seriously fukkin doubt it bro. And I'm saying all this as a guy who was big Kobe fan. You just being incredibly unfair to bron if you think he wouldn't have been thrilled to have been "stuck" in kobe's "situation"!!
    Lebron made 1 finals and 2 conference finals in his first 7 years with the Cavs

2daBank

Wouldn't you agree Kobe found himself in much better situation/city/owner/gm when he came in league than the garbage team/owner that drafted bron?

Do you think Kobe would have happily stayed in Cleveland and won championships as others suggest bron should have done in crap city with crap roster and terrible owner? I loved Kobe and I can confidently say he wouldn't have put up with it for long as bron did before he got the hell out of dodge!!

2daBank

Lebron made 1 finals and 2 conference finals in his first 7 years with the Cavs
    With total dog shit around him. What Jordan do 1st 7 years?

Very clear you might be a hater. Kobe wouldn't have did shit on that cavs team that drafted bron and Kobe would have made way more crying noises about it.

2daBank

I never liked Shaq. His free throws missed made games closer
    Reason him and Kobe didn't get along cause made Kobe sick shaq fat ass wouldn't work on his game!!

GT21Megatron

With total dog shit around him. What Jordan do 1st 7 years?

Very clear you might be a hater. Kobe wouldn't have did shit on that cavs team that drafted bron and Kobe would have made way more crying noises about it.
    Jordan and Kobe didn’t have to go anywhere with two other studs to win championships is the point. Pippen and Shaq and then what? You can compare and look at the starting 5s of all of Lebron championships and compare them to any of those with Jordan and Kobe if ya want....Lebron will have the better starting 5s

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Wouldn't you agree Kobe found himself in much better situation/city/owner/gm when he came in league than the garbage team/owner that drafted bron?

Do you think Kobe would have happily stayed in Cleveland and won championships as others suggest bron should have done in crap city with crap roster and terrible owner? I loved Kobe and I can confidently say he wouldn't have put up with it for long as bron did before he got the hell out of dodge!!
    Yes but Kobe wasn't crowned the King at age 16. He was a relative unknown that an astute Jerry West flipped for Vlade Divac. Kobe also almost left the Lakers for the Clippers because they couldn't seem to put a decent team around him. He was very vocal about it. Then a miracle happened and an otherwise brain dead Mitch Kupchak got Pau Gasol.

The problem with LeBron is that he has played part time GM getting max deals for garbage like Tristan Thompson hamstringing his actual GM. Frankly I think Koby Altman pulled off a freakin miracle getting the players he did to put around LBJ.

Anyways it's all good - Whether he stays or goes I feel like the Lakers have a great future whether they get him or not. I don't blame anyone for leaving anymore.

2daBank

Jordan and Kobe didn’t have to go anywhere with two other studs to win championships is the point. Pippen and Shaq and then what? You can compare and look at the starting 5s of all of Lebron championships and compare them to any of those with Jordan and Kobe if ya want....Lebron will have the better starting 5s
    Lmao. Wade/bron no different than shaq/Kobe or Jordan/pippen. Bosh was nothing more special than bunch of bulls players or lakers. You a straight up hater, bron had to leave to get to play with another top 50 player. The other 2 didn't because they were taken by better teams/markets. Your argument is pure bs. I really don't get why ppl try and go here, Jordan was greatest, Kobe was great, bron is great. Admitting one is amazing isn't in anyway knocking the other as some seem to feel.

Bottom line until you show me the guy who dominated championships without another top 50 player by his side you can give up your bs argument.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

He lost scrubs that wasn’t even producing !! I hope this old pussy come to the lakers !! Warriors will humiliated him 4 times a year

ikid2groove415

Who did they beat tonight ? Hawks suck ballz relax

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James called for every trade

Only way owner can keep him in Cleve

lakerboy

The King

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Guy stands alone on a pedestal that is equal to Jordan and Magic and Wilt

ikid2groove415

Would James be this successful playing in the WEST?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Lebron is done in Cleveland after this season. Team stocked with shitty players and no cap relief in sight for years.

Lebron is the best player since Jordan. Anyone who thinks otherwise probably also thinks jj and lb are sharp.

jjgold

James is the best player ever period

Jordan was never this good ..NEVER

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

LOL relax baldy - best player can’t shoot free throws?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Stop

jjgold

Gritter let me re phrase

ALL AROUND PLAYER

No Comparison ..............Gritter when I come to Vegas I will school you on the courts shooting

ikid2groove415

Best player don’t lose 5x when the championship is on the line? Oh and it took 2 epic collapse from GSW 2016 and spurs 2013 to not be 1-7

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Gritter let me re phrase

ALL AROUND PLAYER

No Comparison ..............Gritter when I come to Vegas I will school you on the courts shooting
    what about the best doing it on both ends of the floor, theres a guy who won an mvp award, a scoring title, and a defensive player of the year award in the same year 30 years ago
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-04-18 at 01:35 PM.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Gritter let me re phrase

ALL AROUND PLAYER

Better wear some sunscreen cue ball. Desert sun will create some melanoma on your pasty skin.

MJ was an all around player. Both guys are best of their eras. No need to compare them.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Better wear some sunscreen cue ball. Desert sun will create some melanoma on your pasty skin.

MJ was an all around player. Both guys are best of their eras. No need to compare them.
    Grits layin down the law!

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

He'll make the finals .

Too bad he'll get destroyed by Golden State again though.

State's addition of Durant has proven to be too much to overcome. Too much firepower.

See a 4-2 or even a 4-1 rout.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Jordan could not shoot threes, Lebron has 32 foot range.

12 Last