Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    lol,fuk off broke dik
    Broke dikk.

Now that is funny.

Morono, post a video. All big-timers do. We know you are banged up, but it’s ok, we won’t judge.
    Last edited by shari91; 11-20-17 at 02:47 AM.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Lol, fuk off. I actually will post my NFL plays for next week tonite and then will be gone until Sunday.
    If you stop posting for a week, I think it's far more likely that you can't afford to pay your internet or power bill...

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    If you stop posting for a week, I think it's far more likely that you can't afford to pay your internet or power bill...
    Lol, fuk off

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Thomorino care to comment on BMOC record to start in CBB

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Thomorino care to comment on BMOC record to start in CBB
    Lol, Philly Guy I'm not a troll, I don't call people out for things that aren't true. He has to the best of my knowledge, though I don't care, had a great start to college basketball. Of course because he's gotten killed in every other sports he's betting he didn't document those picks.

My issue with him is he's dishonest and attacks people personally who challenge him - he's also negative in every sport he's put in over 10 plays in this year, including college football, which is suppose to be his strength. Its much easier to beat lines early in the year in sports like college basketball if you do your homework, let's see where the record is in a month.

I don't attack people for losing, I attack people for lying, and he's lied about his record repeatedly because he's never had a winning season - we will see where he stands in a month, not that I care but I do interact with him when I got on his videos to talk to people I know.
    Last edited by thomorino; 11-19-17 at 01:30 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Lol, Philly Guy I'm not a troll, I don't call people out for things that aren't true. He has to the best of my knowledge, though I don't care, had a great start to college basketball. Of course because he's gotten killed in every other sports he's betting he didn't document those picks.

My issue with him is he's dishonest and attacks people personally who challenge him - he's also negative in every sport he's put in over 10 plays in this year, including college football, which is suppose to be his strength. Its much easier to beat lines early in the year in sports like college basketball if you do your homework, let's see where the record is in a month.

I don't attack people for losing, I attack people for lying, and he's lied about his record repeatedly because he's never had a winning season - we will see where he stands in a month, not that I care but I do interact with him when I got on his videos to talk to people I know.
    just saw a retweet he was 25-8 or something.....don't follow him either....just thought it amusing

First 12