PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ivanka Trump Takes Her Father’s Seat in Meeting of World Leaders

full article here>Ivanka Trump Takes Her Father’s Seat in Meeting of World Leaders

When President Donald Trump decided on Saturday to skip part of a discussion about what the leaders of the world’s 20 largest economies could do to help Africans improve their lives at home — rather than risk them by migrating to Europe — there was no shortage of cabinet members who could have taken his seat between China’s President, Xi Jinping, and the United Kingdom’s Prime Minister Theresa May.

The American delegation to the Group of 20 conference in Hamburg, Germany includes Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who is fourth in line for the presidency, as well as Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross and National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster.

That Trump chose, instead, to seat his daughter, Ivanka, alongside the other 19 heads of state, was perhaps the most stunning illustration to date that he sees a complete lack of experience in affairs of state as no barrier at all to treating her as his de facto vice president.

The first daughter’s presence at the main table was confirmed in a photograph shared on Twitter — and later deleted from the social network — by Svetlana Lukash, Russian President Vladimir Putin’s representative to the G20.

The image shows that German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Turkey’s President Recip Tayyip Erdogan were seated close by during the first daughter’s cameo.
    A White House official tried to play down the incident, telling Agence France-Presse that Ivanka had just “briefly joined the main table when the President had to step out.”
    However, an official who was in the room told Bloomberg News that she had taken Trump’s place on at least two separate occasions.
    Merkel, who somehow managed to get elected Germany’s leader despite not being an heiress, played down the incident when asked about it later.

American observers, however, were less willing to overlook the implications of the blatant nepotism.

Some of the Trump family’s defenders mistakenly suggested that the image had been taken at another G-20 event held the same day which Ivanka Trump had attended by invitation — the launch of a new World Bank fund to support women entrepreneurs, where she sat between Jim Yong Kim, the World Bank President, and Christine Lagarde, the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund.

President Trump and Chancellor Merkel attended that event, as seen in video shared by Ruptly, a news agency owned by the Russian government.

When the president later addressed the gathering, he read from prepared remarks, “I’m very proud of my daughter Ivanka.” He then looked up and suggested in an ad-lib that his pride apparently has less to do with any of her accomplishments than her mere existence. “Always have been — from day one, I have to tell you that, from day one, she’s always been great. A champion, she’s a champion.”
    The man who inherited his own fortune then added, with no apparent sense of irony, “If she weren’t my daughter, it’d be so much easier for her.”

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

why send anyone to sit in .. they have infested the usa with thug infestation , why dont they help the usa / yeah ...hold your breath

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

The G-20 does nothing, but enjoy your narrative for the week. Trump has you fools on puppet strings.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Ivanka for president

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Can anybody give me link where PaulyPoker posted anything good about President Trump

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump is killing it as Pres

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

She sat in with the world bank president concerning a program to give $1 billion for women entrepreneurs. He's Showing support of equality for women.

You can't win with some people

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    She sat in with the world bank president concerning a program to give $1 billion for women entrepreneurs. He's Showing support of equality for women.

You can't win with some people
    Some of the Trump family’s defenders mistakenly suggested that the image had been taken at another G-20 event held the same day which Ivanka Trump had attended by invitation — the launch of a new World Bank fund to support women entrepreneurs, where she sat between Jim Yong Kim, the World Bank President, and Christine Lagarde, the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund.
    llllllllllllllllllllll

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

About 3/4 of Americans probably don't know, or even care, what the G20 summit is. Just a narrative to throw out there to get Anti-Trump people riled up over nothing.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    llllllllllllllllllllll
    Who cares? If Barack Obama let Michelle sit in for a meeting the media would be doing backflips.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Who cares? If Barack Obama let Michelle sit in for a meeting the media would be doing backflips.
    Who cares? Lol she outright blatantly lied on 60 minutes.

Lesley Stahl: People believe you are going to be part of your fathers administration,Ivanka?

Ivanka: I'mmm,no, I'm going to be a daughter....

The "Trump brand" is blatantly abusing their power for personal business interests and you think it's OK......
    Wow...

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Love TRUMP but damn this isn't a good look for the guy.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by mdunlap3 View Post
    Love TRUMP but damn this isn't a good look for the guy.
    fukk are you talking about???? she's the best look he's got
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave manny24 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daneblazer

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

No one cares except left leaning media

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

I'm curious what action would get trump supporters to be mad at trump? Are there any? Not saying this one is a big deal but I am curious if either side can think for themselves. So show me some examples of things that if trump doesn't do that he said he would or an action that he could do that would make you say ehhh not a good move.
    The whole problem with left side/right side is that followers blindly follow even if it's completely stupid. Hopefully someone can show me otherwise

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I'm curious what action would get trump supporters to be mad at trump?
    Definitely not for this action:

...but we will get mad at this:

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    About 3/4 of Americans probably don't know, or even care, what the G20 summit is. Just a narrative to throw out there to get Anti-Trump people riled up over nothing.
    While this is probably true, she still shouldn't be sitting there with those guys representing US, simply because the American people didn't vote her to represent them on the World arena.

The other 19 World leaders didn't come there to see her. In fact most of them probably have absolutely nothing to talk to her about.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

What a Shitshow