BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

If you prosecute all the men who had sex with a woman when she was drunk. 100 million people would not have gotten married. Statute of limitation is too long for this kind of he said she said. If somebody waited 20 years after getting their purse stolen - they would laugh.

They only pressed this because of Cosby's celebrity and the preponderance of civil cases. Any other man on the planet would not have been able to pull it off and if somebody did this same exact thing 20 years ago they would have said duh!

It is just a setup to get money in the civil trials. How can you prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt that happened 20 years ago?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    If you prosecute all the men who had sex with a woman when she was drunk. 100 million people would not have gotten married. Statute of limitation is too long for this kind of he said she said. If somebody waited 20 years after getting their purse stolen - they would laugh.

They only pressed this because of Cosby's celebrity and the preponderance of civil cases. Any other man on the planet would not have been able to pull it off and if somebody did this same exact thing 20 years ago they would have said duh!

It is just a setup to get money in the civil trials. How can you prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt that happened 20 years ago?
    That is true, these women should have came forward immediately but it's embarrassing, they were all knocked out cold and probably thought they couldn't prove it.. Bill Cosby was a super star back then also..

Fast foward 20 years, when the news started coming out with this the light bulbs went off in the chicks heads, then it was easier to come forward and say yes he did this to me..

I would venture to say some or even most of the chicks are going after the money, maybe even lied, but not 58 of them.. Cosby was a straight up sexual predator.. Even 20 years later he should have to answer for his crimes..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That is true, these women should have came forward immediately but it's embarrassing, they were all knocked out cold and probably thought they couldn't prove it.. Bill Cosby was a super star back then also..

Fast foward 20 years, when the news started coming out with this the light bulbs went off in the chicks heads, then it was easier to come forward and say yes he did this to me..

I would venture to say some or even most of the chicks are going after the money, maybe even lied, but not 58 of them.. Cosby was a straight up sexual predator.. Even 20 years later he should have to answer for his crimes..
    Well they said some date back to mid 60's so thats like a half century. Doesnt make sense though. It doesnt happen in the real world. Obviously there is a setup of some kind. There have been tons of cases where women have falsely accused men of rape where the man didnt have any money let alone worth hundreds of millions and to think 50+ women would wait in some cases 50 years to accuse a man of rape who's worth hundreds of millions of dollars is ludicrous. No woman with that lottery ticket dangling in her head every day for 50 years would do such, it doesnt happen. Only blue pill takers and non thinkers believe such.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Cosby was never this funny

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Jtoler is suggesting some kind of conspiracy against Cosby?

Who 'da thunk?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Jtoler is suggesting some kind of conspiracy against Cosby?

Who 'da thunk?
    That's what Jtoler does.. He's the conspiracy guy on SBR...

I honestly believe Jtoler might think the world is square unless he himself sails the seven seas and sees for himself..

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's what Jtoler does.. He's the conspiracy guy on SBR...

I honestly believe Jtoler might think the world is square unless he himself sails the seven seas and sees for himself..
    Oh, I know. Him and Snowball. Those two guys are always the first to scream conspiracy.

Toler kind of reminds me of sourtwist, just not as angry.

jtoler

No one can refute the logic though or how illogical it would be to think 50+ women simultaneously all separate from one another would wait decades to file real rape occurences against a man worth hundreds of millions. Humans dont do that, the man's worth is the factor here.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Why he didn't go to Belize sup rises me..he has tons of friends

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Up until the mid to late 70's, rape was "legal" for any powerful "white" man........

Women accepted this as well....

Especially if the women wanted to climb the corporate/political ladder.....

To this day, rape is legal for the 1%ers......

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just look at Faux news brass..........

Even the peon O really........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 06-18-17 at 01:03 PM.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

His wife is hot

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

are whe going after Roman Polanski with the pitchforks next?

People just ignore that dude like it's all good.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

This lady who is a lesbian kept having sex with him after this alleged incident. Who does that? She also kept seeing him and asked for tickets for her friends at other events. That makes no sense. I don't know about all the other women but this girl is lying and in it for money. The other woman waiting many years later is also disturbing too. They're coming out like cockroachs looking for crumbs. Cosby is most likely a sex addict too but you can't wait decades to accuse a guy, any guy. The evidence is long gone.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    are whe going after Roman Polanski with the pitchforks next?
    People just ignore that dude like it's all good.
    The minute Polanski sets foot on US soil, his ass is going to jail. He knows better not to come back to the US.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Come on guys... you knew he wasn't going to jail. This shouldn't of been a surprise.

A surprise if he was going to jail.

jtoler

Just to iterate I never said Cosby has never slipped a pill in a drink and raped a female before, thats not what Im saying. Im just saying I dont think these women who all came out came about naturally. I can understand the embarrassment, shame, and powerlessness of rape, but not when money is involved. For somewhat of an analogy, imagine a straight guy being slipped a mickey and later feel he's being taken advantage of in some sitiuation by a woman sexually. He may feel no one will believe him and he more than likely will try to forget about what he feels more than likely happened and go on with his life, but let the perp be worth a million let alone hundreds of millions, the victim would no doubt be yelling to the rooftops that he's been raped, show up to the police station with a bullhorn professing it after hiring a lawyer. Switch that situation over to a female in act of rape with a male, with millions involved she's no doubt acting accordingly.

BuckyOne

I don't buy the part about being unable to move or say no. Don't think ludes would do that which are white. But, it would be easy to grind them up and put them in a blue gelatin capsule. Date rape drugs are a rotten thing to do. But, wow - that case is so old. Why haven't they searched the dude's house - went the route of arresting him for illegal possession or something - some investigation of where he got them?

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Just to iterate I never said Cosby has never slipped a pill in a drink and raped a female before, thats not what Im saying. Im just saying I dont think these women who all came out came about naturally. I can understand the embarrassment, shame, and powerlessness of rape, but not when money is involved. For somewhat of an analogy, imagine a straight guy being slipped a mickey and later feel he's being taken advantage of in some sitiuation by a woman sexually. He may feel no one will believe him and he more than likely will try to forget about what he feels more than likely happened and go on with his life, but let the perp be worth a million let alone hundreds of millions, the victim would no doubt be yelling to the rooftops that he's been raped, show up to the police station with a bullhorn professing it after hiring a lawyer. Switch that situation over to a female in act of rape with a male, with millions involved she's no doubt acting accordingly.
    If they were after his money, they would've acted 50 years ago. Most of these women didn't even know they were raped, they just knew something wasn't right. After hearing the accounts of countless other women, they put 2+2 together, and figured out it happened to them, too. It's not that difficult, there is no conspiracy. Most of these women aren't even looking for money in return.

America's Dad turned out to be the biggest rapist in US history.

Listen, it happens. Let's move on.

jtoler

If they were after his money, they would've acted 50 years ago. Most of these women didn't even know they were raped, they just knew something wasn't right. After hearing the accounts of countless other women, they put 2+2 together, and figured out it happened to them, too. It's not that difficult, there is no conspiracy. Most of these women aren't even looking for money in return.

America's Dad turned out to be the biggest rapist in US history.

Listen, it happens. Let's move on.
    Have you ever had a mickey? Youd know if you were drugged afterwards. You cant account for the time thats elapsed. You know you were drugged. If you felt you were raped at that time you'd come forth against a guy as rich as him. If you knew you were drugged but not sure if any sex occurred then there is no putting "2 and 2" together, thats called speculating. If one could point to panties or other garments removed or their bodies left in comprimising positions then plausible speculation can mount. Still, wouldnt a woman come forward if they knew theyd been drugged and still not sure if theyd been raped? Giving someone drugs unknowingly or against their will is a crime.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The minute Polanski sets foot on US soil, his ass is going to jail. He knows better not to come back to the US.
    yeah for sure but not like the dudes ducking child support or hes one of these mobster types hiding in costa rica....dude ran from a serious ass crime that was found guilty of when he got word the judge was changing his mind dude jumped to paris avoiding justice but its cool right? nobody cares. Walking around like its all good. I wont mention woody allen that's another one that got away with some funny stuff. That one nobody really wants to touch because well its just weird.

The Giant

Have you ever had a mickey? Youd know if you were drugged afterwards. You cant account for the time thats elapsed. You know you were drugged. If you felt you were raped at that time you'd come forth against a guy as rich as him. If you knew you were drugged but not sure if any sex occurred then there is no putting "2 and 2" together, thats called speculating. If one could point to panties or other garments removed or their bodies left in comprimising positions then plausible speculation can mount. Still, wouldnt a woman come forward if they knew theyd been drugged and still not sure if theyd been raped? Giving someone drugs unknowingly or against their will is a crime.
    Countless rapes go unreported every year. Whether it's embarrassment, being ashamed, or just not sure the authorities would believe them. Most of these girls were young and up-and-comers, and he was the well-established legend, Bill Cosby. Who would believe them? Well, now that they see there are other women that have been through the same pain and suffering, they've decided to come forward and share their story. And I'm sure there are countless other women still out there unaccounted for, whether they've passed away or still don't have the courage to come forward. Let's pray for these women tonight, Jtoler.

jtoler

Countless rapes go unreported every year. Whether it's embarrassment, being ashamed, or just not sure the authorities would believe them. Most of these girls were young and up-and-comers, and he was the well-established legend, Bill Cosby. Who would believe them? Well, now that they see there are other women that have been through the same pain and suffering, they've decided to come forward and share their story. And I'm sure there are countless other women still out there unaccounted for, whether they've passed away or still don't have the courage to come forward. Let's pray for these women tonight, Jtoler.
    Everything youve stated I took into account in my posts, again we're talking about a multi-millionaire here. Thats enough motivation for anyone, even if it goes nowhere, even if it didnt make trial and a potential settlement was possible. I just have a hard time believing 50+ women who no doubt would have shared their stories with friends, family, and co-workers that in not one instance any of it would have come to light until many decades later.

The Giant

Everything youve stated I took into account in my posts, again we're talking about a multi-millionaire here. Thats enough motivation for anyone, even if it goes nowhere, even if it didnt make trial and a potential settlement was possible. I just have a hard time believing 50+ women who no doubt would have shared their stories with friends, family, and co-workers that in not one instance any of it would have come to light until many decades later.
    Some of these women didn't even realize they were raped. Many of them woke up just feeling dazed, confused, and unaware of what happened. It's not until they heard about all these other accounts until they figured out it probably happened to them, too.

It's not like it was a violent rape.

He probably even kissed them on the forehead afterwards.

jtoler

Some of these women didn't even realize they were raped. Many of them woke up just feeling dazed, confused, and unaware of what happened. It's not until they heard about all these other accounts until they figured out it probably happened to them, too.

Thats not how it works though. If they didnt realize they were raped then, they wouldnt realize it now. Its called being unconscious.

nyplayer33

Too many years have gone by...isn't there statue of limitations.

Mac4Lyfe

So a woman didn't realize her pussy was sloppy wet and just took a beating? GTFOH. Any woman that doesn't know their pussy has been slayed, either had too many men that day or has a very large gaping hole. Come on man.

Have you ever been pissy drunk before? Have you ever passed out due to drinking or taking drugs? Did you wake up and your asshole hurt? You would remember that...

I am not making excuses for Cosby. But, how many men have been wrongly accused of rape? That is a very serious allegation. I think it's a worse rap than murder. You have to have some type of proof. Why wouldn't ANY of these woman get a rape kit afterwards? Why didn't ANY of these woman report it when it happened. Yes, 50+ woman coming out is a lot of woman but isn't it strange that out of 50+ woman not ONE reported ANYTHING when it happened? NOT ONE WOMAN REPORTED THAT THEY WERE UNCONSCIOUS AND WOKE UP TO A SLOPPY, BEAT UP PUSSY.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Too many years have gone by...isn't there statue of limitations.
    Which is why all these other cases have not been able to go to court. This case came up because of some court shenanigans where information from another case came up and they were able to enter this in after the fact. It's all a money grab and Cosby has to foot the bill for everyone. The attorney's on both sides get paid, the courts get paid and the woman will get paid in civil court as they use this phony case for proof.

The Giant

So a woman didn't realize her pussy was sloppy wet and just took a beating? GTFOH. Any woman that doesn't know their pussy has been slayed, either had too many men that day or has a very large gaping hole. Come on man.

Have you ever been pissy drunk before? Have you ever passed out due to drinking or taking drugs? Did you wake up and your asshole hurt? You would remember that...

I am not making excuses for Cosby. But, how many men have been wrongly accused of rape? That is a very serious allegation. I think it's a worse rap than murder. You have to have some type of proof. Why wouldn't ANY of these woman get a rape kit afterwards? Why didn't ANY of these woman report it when it happened. Yes, 50+ woman coming out is a lot of woman but isn't it strange that out of 50+ woman not ONE reported ANYTHING when it happened? NOT ONE WOMAN REPORTED THAT THEY WERE UNCONSCIOUS AND WOKE UP TO A SLOPPY, BEAT UP PUSSY.
    What are you saying? They're all making it up? 50+ women with an ax to grind against Cosby?

Mac, tell me, do you think O.J. Simpson killed Ron and Nicole?

I need to understand your mindset before I go any further.
    Points Awarded:

sneakerhead gave The Giant 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

What are you saying? They're all making it up? 50+ women with an ax to grind against Cosby?

Mac, tell me, do you think O.J. Simpson killed Ron and Nicole?

I need to understand your mindset before I go any further.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

50 plus that came out most are old and either have their own money or are to old to sit there waiting for a cash cow to come in. It's no wonder Women stay quiet. There is probably 50 more that didn't come forward. Some of u guys siding with Cosby are real pieces of shit. Some of these women have former boyfriends who say these accusers told them what happen around the time it happen. Are these guys lying also? 20 years from now women probably won't even date men anymore. The way u asshole look down on them is shameless.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't get it why anyone would ever want to drug a chick and then bang her?.. It would be like banging a limp dry corpse.. I could never do it or would even want to.. I need a girl that is awake and into it and having fun..

Bill Cosby you are a pig sir...

Bill may have gotten away with 100's of rapes... Next trial may go the same way, especially if you have one black juror which is hell bent on not finding Bill guilty.... One black person that won't budge could make a jury get hung.. I imagine that was the case in this first go around..

Also you just never know if Bill paid off one juror as well? Famous men with many millions and power have the means to beat the system..

Points Awarded:

sneakerhead gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nyplayer33

Question in thread about oj killing Nicole n her bf. Watched that case very closely...major events happened on that trial that hurt the prosecutor..such as trying on gloves. There was very clear evidence that evidence was tampered with.

BuckyOne

This lady who is a lesbian kept having sex with him after this alleged incident. Who does that? She also kept seeing him and asked for tickets for her friends at other events. That makes no sense. I don't know about all the other women but this girl is lying and in it for money. The other woman waiting many years later is also disturbing too. They're coming out like cockroachs looking for crumbs. Cosby is most likely a sex addict too but you can't wait decades to accuse a guy, any guy. The evidence is long gone.
    I thought I read where there was a sex act before this incident as well. Just on theory alone, if a woman has consensual sex with someone a few times and then X years later vaguely recalls a finger penetration and a rooster in her hand while not being able to move? Sounds shaky. So, there really wasn't any physical evidence that a rape kit could ascertain? Perhaps a blood test would have got the drug in her system?

Cosby was not totally stupid if he did not leave physical semen evidence in or on their bodies. That might have been his tactic. I wonder if any of them had orgasms and said yes but he made me have it as I could not stop because of the drug he gave me? You would think that has to lock it in as consensual?

The testimony would be interesting to read. Sex before and after the incident really mitigates it. I do not disagree that nonconsensual rape is a crime. But, as a juror you are asked beyond a reasonable doubt if the sex was not agreed to and forced. We do not know the whole story but I can see why some jurors would have doubt.
    Last edited by BuckyOne; 06-19-17 at 11:05 AM.

First 12345 ... Last