ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Cmon RDD. I’ll give you my first born if you shoot to the sky!

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19251

Quote Originally Posted by quitefrankle View Post
    Took me 8-10 hours from gdax to cryptopia.
    Yep, GDAX is backed up. I made 4 transfers of all 4 coins to my desktop wallet couple of hours ago. LTC and BCH came right on through. BTC and ETH are stuck.

Edit: Hello, ETH.
    Last edited by Arky; 01-05-18 at 08:54 PM.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Ltc finally doing something after being idle for 3 weeks

ans61201

Trx complete landslide. Damn. Such a bummer. Hopefully rebounds but that fast of a pump felt suspicious in first place.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Dude if you watched the live feed I immediately sold 100 percent. Guy was a clown who lied to everyone... he fukin lied can’t trust him.

Sold and moved all back to iota..

ans61201

Just sickening. Would’ve been better off not having a live feed of anything

NYGMen09
    NYGMen09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Lmao, very nice "announcement", Justin. TRX dropped from 22 cents to 17 cents.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Wow what happened? Down 21% in the last hour. Good candidate to grab and hold?

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    If you believe in it long term of course. It was another poorly done announcement by a coin. These guys all need some PR firms. Unless of course there is a bigger picture and they fumble these things on purpose to drop the price for the whales to swoop in for low.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    I already doubled up so could care less guy need a spokesman.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    If you believe in it long term of course. It was another poorly done announcement by a coin. These guys all need some PR firms. Unless of course there is a bigger picture and they fumble these things on purpose to drop the price for the whales to swoop in for low.
    Honestly man there is nothing stopping these people from conspiring and making all their friends rich. Also nothing from the rooster smokers at coinbase from crashing every time something significant happens or when bitcoin surged to a all time high...high risk no guarantee...Wild West is crypto

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

sia up 120% bought this morning at .035

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    sia up 120% bought this morning at .035
    If you learned anything from trx yesterday or the other million examples we’ve had in last two weeks. You know what to do. And if you believe in it long term you’ll be able to buy back in long term at half price

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I already doubled up so could care less guy need a spokesman.
    All these guys are computer nerds first and social butterflies/public speakers is pretty close to the bottom of the list of their attributes

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    All these guys are computer nerds first and social butterflies/public speakers is pretty close to the bottom of the list of their attributes
    It’s almost comical though. Everytime they open their mouths it’s a drop, or in Charlie’s case writes anything he’s thinking lol they are billionaires get PR people to help.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

If you learned anything from trx yesterday or the other million examples we’ve had in last two weeks. You know what to do. And if you believe in it long term you’ll be able to buy back in long term at half price
    i bought in at .035 i will just sit and hold made too many mistakes selling to early not gonna make that mistake again. bought ltc at 27 sold at 50. bought eth at 141 sold at 220. not kicking myself in the ass again. i bought xrp at .21 im holding all day this isnt life changing money for me if it goes down to zero im still ok
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave allabout the $$$ 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I understand that 100 percent. But he produced a tweet that was false that created a surge and then gave nothing of substance in his live feed about his tweet so fuk him

stickbit
    Update your status
    stickbit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11621

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    i bought in at .035 i will just sit and hold made too many mistakes selling to early not gonna make that mistake again. bought ltc at 27 sold at 50. bought eth at 141 sold at 220. not kicking myself in the ass again. i bought xrp at .21 im holding all day this isnt life changing money for me if it goes down to zero im still ok
    well said! if you truly believe in the investment you have to buy and forge about it. Just my opinion - i invested money that I know I might never see again.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

The best part was people telling him to shut up because he was killing the price.

I'm holding on to it, but I knew it was not going to be good today.

TPowell

Back to $0.19. Should have bit on that $0.17

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1312

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Ltc finally doing something after being idle for 3 weeks
    move those ltc funds into paccoin. what are you waiting for up 1200% this week.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave biggie12 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Dude if you watched the live feed I immediately sold 100 percent. Guy was a clown who lied to everyone... he fukin lied can’t trust him.

Sold and moved all back to iota..
    great sell lol, back up to .19 and IOTA is down since you bought....weak hands always lose their money in the markets though

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    great sell lol, back up to .19 and IOTA is down since you bought....weak hands always lose their money in the markets though
    Lmao what are you talking about I bought the fukin coin at 8 cents? I already made quite a bit...after you lie and mislead people on twitter about a major live partnership announcement then mention nothing of the sort and just ramble i don’t like this clown. I could care less about iota going down...I don’t watch the ticker all day bro, I take advantage when I see fit and I did there.

Weak hands lol.

I haven’t bought a coin yet and lost money.

I have lost potential profit by selling but never have I lost money in any crypto..

Don’t mock me
    Last edited by pilebuck13; 01-05-18 at 10:27 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Dayum piler, I lose money on the reg

Im up over 400% in the last 3 weeks alone but I still lose regularly. Way to impatient

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Like the name also

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Dayum piler, I lose money on the reg

Im up over 400% in the last 3 weeks alone but I still lose regularly. Way to impatient
    What I’m saying is from original buy in to sell off I have never sold for less then I have bought. Granted I sold btc for 1100 in April and some ltc for 38! I still had made money on both...and have on all these other little bull shit coins.

Honestly no laws to monitor insider trading, coinbase crashing all the time, hacking, ceo’s Lying on Twitter to pump their coin then don’t deliver, I’m not dumb I see it for what it is on most these coins.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1312

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Like the name also
    to be honest i have no fukkin clue what this coin does at all. There is no info there website keeps going down every hour and there is no white paper coming till february 1st.

I dont understand how its rising or why back im just preying it keeps going sky up.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

to be honest i have no fukkin clue what this coin does at all. There is no info there website keeps going down every hour and there is no white paper coming till february 1st.

I dont understand how its rising or why back im just preying it keeps going sky up.
    Did you know there are over 2.5 TRILLION in circulation?

If every living person in the world owned Paccoin each person would still have over 400
    Last edited by dlowilly; 01-05-18 at 10:45 PM.

TPowell

Anybody have any good follows for Twitter? That and Bitcoin Talk are my main information sources for now (other than some research).

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Not trying to chase a 1200% pump....though I am happy to hear you killed it this week again.

TPowell

XLM making a little run for me. Up about 12% this last hour. Asia really loves this stuff

juvunits
    juvunits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

When you guys sell do you sell for bitxoin or regular currency?

pilebuck13

I’m saying we need a avatar change shocka your last 2 I haven’t been fond of..especially this one you have currently...Idk who it is but it weirds me out. Please change avatar

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11198

Quote Originally Posted by juvunits View Post
    When you guys sell do you sell for bitxoin or regular currency?
    This is the beauty of where we're at right now with crypto. Very few people are selling crypto for cash. The great majority of people will only sell to buy other crypto's. This is an unprecedented time in history. We're seeing one of the biggest revolutions in modern history. The revolution of currency. This time will never be gotten again. You are on the ground floor of a dramatic shift in how we look at currency. We're seeing communities, governments, entire countries changing the way they do business. This is one incredible moment in time. We're seeing tech nerds becoming million, no billionaires overnight. I keep hearing people say that a coin may "Pump n Dump"??? Why would any of these coins dump WHEN people are waiting at the window to throw money at them? Binance and Bittrex can't take any new applications because they have TOO MUCH MONEY right now. They can't handle any more money. What a great fukkking problem to have. I ask again... What coin is a pump and dump? What's in it for any of these top 100 coins to dump? This is all venture capitalist money right now. This is seed money for these mom and pop companies to form alliances to build their infrastructures to move money.

This Tron CEO said more "um, um, um", "huh", "uh, ah, uh, uhs" than some street peddler being interviewed on channel 5. He was burying himself by the minute. That was excruciating to watch my money drop every few seconds. He hemmed and hawed then said what he should have said last night. "We can't disclose anything right now". I'm long Tron and this call made me more of a believer because as horrible a speaker he is, you can tell he believes in what he's doing. There is no reason for him to pump and dump in a market that has no bottom floor.

I think we have a 2 or 3 year window to ride the hell out of this. I think all these coins are going to keep going up as people try to figure out what the hell is going on. Ride this Harley until the wheels fall off. We will never have another opportunity like this in our lifetime. What other revolution is going to hit us in the next few decades? We're seeing a revolution of currency. I'm sold.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bonzaii

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This is the beauty of where we're at right now with crypto. Very few people are selling crypto for cash. The great majority of people will only sell to buy other crypto's. This is an unprecedented time in history. We're seeing one of the biggest revolutions in modern history. The revolution of currency. This time will never be gotten again. You are on the ground floor of a dramatic shift in how we look at currency. We're seeing communities, governments, entire countries changing the way they do business. This is one incredible moment in time. We're seeing tech nerds becoming million, no billionaires overnight. I keep hearing people say that a coin may "Pump n Dump"??? Why would any of these coins dump WHEN people are waiting at the window to throw money at them? Binance and Bittrex can't take any new applications because they have TOO MUCH MONEY right now. They can't handle any more money. What a great fukkking problem to have. I ask again... What coin is a pump and dump? What's in it for any of these top 100 coins to dump? This is all venture capitalist money right now. This is seed money for these mom and pop companies to form alliances to build their infrastructures to move money.

This Tron CEO said more "um, um, um", "huh", "uh, ah, uh, uhs" than some street peddler being interviewed on channel 5. He was burying himself by the minute. That was excruciating to watch my money drop every few seconds. He hemmed and hawed then said what he should have said last night. "We can't disclose anything right now". I'm long Tron and this call made me more of a believer because as horrible a speaker he is, you can tell he believes in what he's doing. There is no reason for him to pump and dump in a market that has no bottom floor.

I think we have a 2 or 3 year window to ride the hell out of this. I think all these coins are going to keep going up as people try to figure out what the hell is going on. Ride this Harley until the wheels fall off. We will never have another opportunity like this in our lifetime. What other revolution is going to hit us in the next few decades? We're seeing a revolution of currency. I'm sold.
    I agree, if greed and internal conflict do not destroy it. LIKE THEY DO TO EVERYTHING. ALWAYS

First ... 132133134135136137138 ... Last