Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
sound like a bunch of seven year olds. a comeback in the nfl by the best qb and coach against first timers is inconceivable to you. So Julio Jones caught the pass so Ryan could get sacked to set up a near impossible catch by Edelman so at the goal line a player interferes with Bennett at the goal line to ensure a game tying touch down? You idiots give these football players a lot of credit. so i assume there are no real practices, just rehearsals?? But they were cool with Peyton Manning getting blown out of the water 40-8 by Seahawks? Oh, i guess the ratings were great then and they scripted the blowout for balance lol.
I wont go as far as that ,but Brady was dumping first half/ They were much the better team. All I know is that in the last 4-5 years i have seen
a difference with many more games running in this extreme cold to hot scenario. You can come up with a number of reasons but it was scary too me that I actually anticipated a couple big turn overs in the first half and expected Brady to blow them out second half and it occured. i realized that It happens when you see patterns over and over, your mind recognizes it. Im convinced it has more to do with the NFL and all that it encompasses rather than manipulating betting. think what you want Im not saying brady isnt great, he is, and that team was 3 touchdowns better than Atlanta.