1. #1
    ronald
    ronald's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 4,902
    Betpoints: 8080

    I am the KING of SILENCER threads

    What is a SILCENCER thread?

    It is a thread that has a HUGE view to reply ratio.

    Silencer threads are usually very sharp threads where other posters read, learn, and are interested in the thread, but are unable to bash the OP due to the thread's sharpness. Since most posters are losers and would rather see fellow posters FAIL rather than SUCCEED, a Silcencer Thread is something to be proud of.

    The opposite of a SILCENCER thread is a BURIAL thread. These are threads with a much lower view to reply ratio, since the posters enjoy piling on in order to belittle the OP. Brock Landers was the KING of the BURIAL threads with his many RUBBERBAND threads that resulted in losing picks, which subsequently resulted in posters PILING ON in order to mock BROCK and to feel better about self.

    Here is an example of a SILENCER thread:

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...esota-now.html
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  2. #2
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    Ronald I am very surprised you did not start a thread saying its your 2525 post

  3. #3
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530
    Points Awarded:

    existential gave Russian Rocket 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dan Kelly

  4. #4
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 116,130
    Betpoints: 22556

    Hey Ronnie, have you sucked or been sucked yet today?

  5. #5
    cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-14
    Posts: 11,867
    Betpoints: 246

    whos this guy?

  6. #6
    klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-02-14
    Posts: 3,496
    Betpoints: 4293

    Good for you

  7. #7
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,859
    Betpoints: 1180

    Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
    whos this guy?
    some transsexual nut

  8. #8
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 26,827
    Betpoints: 7818
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

  9. #9
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

    some transsexual nut
    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

    Don't forget SBRs resident bisexual nut job


  10. #10
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,709
    Betpoints: 3345

    Ronald busily hitting refresh

  11. #11
    cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-14
    Posts: 11,867
    Betpoints: 246

    Ronny have we silenced you?

  12. #12
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 26,827
    Betpoints: 7818

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Ronald busily hitting refresh
    Is he also in the posters' heads like the psychiatric experiment that is seaweed?

  13. #13
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,460
    Betpoints: 13039

    Ronnie always has the best BAAS stories.

  14. #14
    Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 16,034
    Betpoints: 25


  15. #15
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,709
    Betpoints: 3345

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

    Is he also in the posters' heads like the psychiatric experiment that is seaweed?
    No competition there, eh.

  16. #16
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,129
    Betpoints: 1531

    Ronald is good peoples

    Shawp as they come

  17. #17
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,129
    Betpoints: 1531

  18. #18
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 116,130
    Betpoints: 22556

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    some transsexual nut
    Coach, would you let Ronnie give you a handjob?

    Like lets say you go to a strip club with him and you guys are sitting at a table watching the ladies dance, next thing you know Ronnie's hand starts rubbing your leg under the table. Would you let him continue allow him to stroke your 2.5" cok?

  19. #19
    ronald
    ronald's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 4,902
    Betpoints: 8080

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  20. #20
    mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-09
    Posts: 10,763
    Betpoints: 60
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

  21. #21
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,859
    Betpoints: 1180

    Ronnie I am lost here

    Are you a transsexual or do you just bang them?

  22. #22
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 26,827
    Betpoints: 7818

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ronnie I am lost here

    Are you a transsexual or do you just bang them?
    Ronnie is as useless as seaweed coach...provides nothing here but sucking dikk and boasting about it...fukk him

  23. #23
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 15,961
    Betpoints: 460

    gay
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  24. #24
    existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-21-14
    Posts: 2,919
    Betpoints: 792
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  25. #25
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,892
    Betpoints: 192

    Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    The Attention Whore silencer! Get 'em Rocket!
    Who told you to come out of time out

    I will bitch slap the ever living piss out of you again if you speak without permission

  26. #26
    DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-28-13
    Posts: 9,044
    Betpoints: 794

    Ronnie you've created a Burial Thread

  27. #27
    Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-09
    Posts: 3,086
    Betpoints: 582

    Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    What is a SILCENCER thread?

    It is a thread that has a HUGE view to reply ratio.

    Silencer threads are usually very sharp threads where other posters read, learn, and are interested in the thread, but are unable to bash the OP due to the thread's sharpness. Since most posters are losers and would rather see fellow posters FAIL rather than SUCCEED, a Silcencer Thread is something to be proud of.

    The opposite of a SILCENCER thread is a BURIAL thread. These are threads with a much lower view to reply ratio, since the posters enjoy piling on in order to belittle the OP. Brock Landers was the KING of the BURIAL threads with his many RUBBERBAND threads that resulted in losing picks, which subsequently resulted in posters PILING ON in order to mock BROCK and to feel better about self.

    Here is an example of a SILENCER thread:

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...esota-now.html
    Sharp post

  28. #28
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,635
    Betpoints: 7964

    I'm only posting to help increase...

  29. #29
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,635
    Betpoints: 7964

    ....the views/posts ratio.

  30. #30
    mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-09
    Posts: 10,763
    Betpoints: 60

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Who told you to come out of time out

    I will bitch slap the ever living piss out of you again if you speak without permission
    The only thing you can bitch slap your way out of is a gay homo ass smack'in contest! Winner and champion gay ass player...krakencockmuncher!

Top