I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Trump did fine.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Question posted elsewhere. How many beers before you'd fukk Fiorina?
    I hate to say this but Trump was spot on when he said look at her face and she won't win because of that in a prior statement.. Trump speaks the truth even though it can be offensive...

IMO - She has a bit of a smug prune face and she's slightly nasal as well.. Not that looks should matter but it might in this case.. She kinda reminds me of Hillary Clinton as crazy as that sounds..

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Trump did fine.

he sat on the sidelines while the real politicians talked about the issues. He is a complete idiot. He's very lucky that the stage was so crowded last night. He's a schoolyard bully. He has all the tools at his disposal but he's a complete idiot

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Trump faded big time. Guy doesn't have a clue.
    He really is just winging it right now and learning as much as he can on the fly.. Remember the guy has only been in politics like this for a very short time..

I think he's pulling it off but I agree he doesn't have a clue compared to all the other guys on the panel.. The one thing going for Trump is he keeps it real and he also will never be a puppet for the campaign contributions from the big corporations like all the others are... That stands for alot...

DwightShrute

he sat on the sidelines while the real politicians talked about the issues. He is a complete idiot. He's very lucky that the stage was so crowded last night. He's a schoolyard bully. He has all the tools at his disposal but he's a complete idiot
    hilarious that you think someone who has built his empire to more than 10 billion is a complete idiot. He knows how to get things done and he's a genius in that sense. He's a leader. America hasn't had one in a long time.

"Real politicians" are what got the country 19 TRILLION in the red. 19 TRILLION!!! The establishment loves it when you guys stick up for incompetence year after year. 93 million out of the work force, infrastructure falling apart, nearly 50 million on food stamps and the current moron-in-charge failed to get Washington to work together for 7 years now and you still support them. LOL! They say shit their donors tell them to say because they know it will resonate with certain types of voters. They spend millions on it. Some of you are oblivious and some of you don't care it's happening.

The establishment will also have you believing that a president must have years of political experience in order to be qualified. Again, see previous paragraph. The fact is, smart people know how to get things done. They surround themselves with competence people not only those their donors want. Trump won't have to adhere to any outside influences and therefore will be a much more effective president.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They are all killing each other

Trump should go low key soon

I think Hillary now doing that

TPowell

hilarious that you think someone who has built his empire to more than 10 billion is a complete idiot. He knows how to get things done and he's a genius in that sense. He's a leader. America hasn't had one in a long time.

"Real politicians" are what got the country 19 TRILLION in the red. 19 TRILLION!!! The establishment loves it when you guys stick up for incompetence year after year. 93 million out of the work force, infrastructure falling apart, nearly 50 million on food stamps and the current moron-in-charge failed to get Washington to work together for 7 years now and you still support them. LOL! They say shit their donors tell them to say because they know it will resonate with certain types of voters. They spend millions on it. Some of you are oblivious and some of you don't care it's happening.

The establishment will also have you believing that a president must have years of political experience in order to be qualified. Again, see previous paragraph. The fact is, smart people know how to get things done. They surround themselves with competence people not only those their donors want. Trump won't have to adhere to any outside influences and therefore will be a much more effective president.

So why don't we elect a great gangster as president? Why not a great military leader? This idea that these people with zero political experience will crossover well as POTUS is so stupid. Trump is out for himself. No way around that. How can you tell me that Donald Trump will help the middle class and working poor? He'll give tax cuts to his rich buddies, Republican STATUS QUO

TPowell

oh and it helps when you use "Daddy's money" to start your little company

DwightShrute

oh and it helps when you use "Daddy's money" to start your little company
    what's next ... his hair?

Ya ge got a few bucks from daddy. So what? Are you impressed how politicians have turned a surplus 15 years ago into nearly 20 trillion debt? Solyndra is what happens when government spends your money. No accountability. No wonder Trump called them stupid and incompetent.

Very few people would have taken dad's money and turned it into 10+ billion. Maybe you would have done better? Ya give me someone who can take several millions and turn it into billions. Somehow that's a negative? WTF? Ya give me someone who understands business and knows that when people are working good paying jobs, almost anything is possible. Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is insane.

You said he's in it for himself which isn't true based on everything he said. He doesn't need the money or fame or people's money for his campaign (which should tell you how incorrect you are), he said he's doing it because he loves his country and wants to see it great again. I believe him. Most of other others are simply telling you what they are told to say or their money dries up. Everyone knows this or they simply pretend they don't.

Did you listen to Rubio? Ya he gave great answers like all these news people who analysed the debate after it finished stated. But to me, he was the worst because all his answers sounded scripted. Because they fukking were! Just another politician who is a great speaker. He's smart because knows it works on a certain percentage of the population. Sounds familiar? No thanks. Just look at the last 7 wasted years. 10 trillion more debt and Americans are no better off. Memorization is what stupid people think of as "intelligence."
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-17-15 at 11:33 AM.

TPowell

Ya ge got a few bucks from daddy. So what? Are you impressed how politicians have turned a surplus 15 years ago into nearly 20 trillion debt? Solyndra is what happens when government spends your money. No accountability. No wonder Trump called them stupid and incompetent.

Very few people would have taken dad's money and turned it into 10+ billion. Maybe you would have done better? Ya give me someone who can take several millions and turn it into billions. Somehow that's a negative? WTF? Ya give me someone who understands business and knows that when people are working good paying jobs, almost anything is possible. Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is insane.

You said he's in it for himself which isn't true based on everything he said. He doesn't need the money or fame or people's money for his campaign (which should tell you how incorrect you are), he said he's doing it because he loves his country and wants to see it great again. I believe him. Most of other others are simply telling you what they are told to say or their money dries up. Everyone knows this or they simply pretend they don't.

Did you listen to Rubio? Ya he gave great answers like all these news people who analysed the debate after it finished stated. But to me, he was the worst because all his answers sounded scripted. Because they fukking were! Just another politician who is a great speaker. He's smart because knows it works on a certain percentage of the population. Sounds familiar? No thanks. Just look at the last 7 wasted years. 10 trillion more debt and Americans are no better off. Memorization is what stupid people think of as "intelligence."

Memorization is MUCH better than being a complete moron who can't even come up with an answer. Donald Trump will do what is best for Donald Trump, which is cutting taxes on his buddies and himself. More importantly, what do you think world leaders like Putin will do when he insults them, which WILL obviously happen? The guy is a ticking time bomb

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

trump has 0% chance of becoming president

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Trump will be tough on illegal immigration and will reduce our Nations debt.. I'm on the Trump band wagon just for that...

He's not an idiot and won't start a war or hit the nuke button.. That was just funny to hear that being said last night..

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^ Trump will be tough on illegal immigration and will reduce our Nations debt.. I'm on the Trump band wagon just for that...

He's not an idiot and won't start a war or hit the nuke button.. That was just funny to hear that being said last night..

the fact that he can't go a month without throwing an elementary school style insult at somebody says enough to me that he would be disaster as the face of our country

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He really is just winging it right now and learning as much as he can on the fly.. Remember the guy has only been in politics like this for a very short time..

I think he's pulling it off but I agree he doesn't have a clue compared to all the other guys on the panel.. The one thing going for Trump is he keeps it real and he also will never be a puppet for the campaign contributions from the big corporations like all the others are... That stands for alot...

that is a rational response, but do you really want a guy who is STILL learning the basics do become POTUS? Not every candidate is a corporate shill either.

DwightShrute

I doubt enough Americans are smart enough to vote him president. Special interest groups will throw as much money as possible to preserve the status quo. Americans are content with losing more than winning lately. The establishment has done a marvelous job convincing people "that's just they way it is" and kicking the can down the road is the new normal. I am hoping enough Americans wake up in time for 2016. Trump is the best choice by far.

So many of you just buy into the bullshit every 2 years.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Trumps autism comments he can't be that stupid

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

If Romney couldn't win, Trump doesn't have a chance in hell.

DwightShrute

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya ge got a few bucks from daddy.
    Very few people would have taken dad's money and turned it into 10+ billion.
    It's estimated he was staked 200 million (in 1970's dollars which would be close to 1 billion in 2015 dollars) to start off this ride.

A ride which, in 1990, had his company EIGHT BILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT. A debt which was bailed out through various methods by 70 banks and creditors.

He makes great deals (for himself). You don't see the ledgers of the companies he walked away from, the employees who lost their jobs, the communities who suffered the economic negative spinoff. You just see that he made bank and looks like a champ.

Those rules don't apply when you're talking about dealing with conflicting interests in the middle east. The logistics of hiring tens of thousands of agents to physically deport the population of Serbia.

His plan for ISIS is to bomb their oil fields, give the contracts to Exxon, then guard the oil fields with OUR MILITARY. That's one of the few times he gave specifics. A region where 350,000 troops weren't enough when we had partial support by one side, we'll now flat out take their resource and use our military? This leads to safety for Americans...how?

He's an anti-vaxxer, birther egomaniac, successful (right now) brand. I get why he's popular with a loud minority.

I bet Ted Nugent would poll in the teens for a while too.

You hate politicians...yet just a few months ago you were all about Scott Walker.
    Last edited by muldoon; 09-17-15 at 12:44 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

At the end of the day, the nominee is going to be either Bush or Rubio.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The way Rubio can respond intelligently to questions without hesitation leads me to believe he will be the one guy that could make Trump look very inferior down the stretch.... Rubio is the sharpest guy on the panel and he clearly delivers his comments with confidence and true knowledge of topic.

I honestly think Rubio is the biggest threat to Donald Trumps run for office.. All the other guys are just ponds, Ben Carson is too soft spoken.. Jeb Bush was turning red in the face and becoming unhinged in last nights debate and it showed.. Besides no one wants another Bush running for office... NO WAY... Republicans aren't ready to nominate a woman yet either..

I believe it will be Rubio and Trump in the end battling it out..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-17-15 at 03:07 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Didn't watch debate but hearing some things and its the same thing I posted months ago and that Trump has no substance just painting broad strokes has no idea how to really go about things nor what hes talking about. You're starting to see the unraveling of Trump, we tried to tell ya, was only a matter of time. When he drops out it'll be funny to see all the heavy Trump followers suddenly latch onto another candidate.

TPowell

guys, Republicans love George W Bush. They may tell you they don't, but they do. The Republican party will have no problem nominating Jeb

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I liked John Kaisic. Experienced, has common sense, works well with others and his policies work.

On another note, If Donnie isn't the nominee, but the nominee asks Donnie to be his running mate, what would
    his answer be? I'd say no, because he wants to be number one.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I liked John Kaisic. Experienced, has common sense, works well with others and his policies work.

On another note, If Donnie isn't the nominee, but the nominee asks Donnie to be his running mate, what would
    his answer be? I'd say no, because he wants to be number one.
    no way he would ask you or anyone what thinks like you. Sorry.

as far as him wanting to be number one ... that's makes no fukking sense. If he wins the presidency, he will be number one. DUH! He will surround himself with smart people like he's always done. No favors to pay back like all these others will have to do. Go ahead spin and blame like you and your idiot president always do.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

John kaisic is a liberal (although i like him a little )so not a surprise every lib here likes him, it's like Jon hunstman. Top 5
    1. Rubio
    2. Christie
    3. Fiorina
    4. Carson
    5. Cruz

This election is about fighting the inevitable terrorism we are going to face, it's not a time to elect a pussy like every dem nor is it time to elect trump who doesn't give substance on this.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    John kaisic is a liberal (although i like him a little )so not a surprise every lib here likes him, it's like Jon hunstman. Top 5
    1. Rubio
    2. Christie
    3. Fiorina
    4. Carson
    5. Cruz

This election is about fighting the inevitable terrorism we are going to face, it's not a time to elect a pussy like every dem nor is it time to elect trump who doesn't give substance on this.

great idea, lets engage these clowns even more. If we weren't giving billions to Israel (maybe trillions by now), they probably wouldn't give a penetrate about the US

KingJD31

What's even a better idea is letting Iran build a nuke. I've been trying to think what could be a better idea then letting a country who wants us dead and and isn't afraid of death have a nuke. I mean I can think of anything personally how about you?

TPowell

What's even a better idea is letting Iran build a nuke. I've been trying to think what could be a better idea then letting a country who wants us dead and and isn't afraid of death have a nuke. I mean I can think of anything personally how about you?

Arming Israel to the teeth looking like bad move in hindsight huh?

KingJD31

Fuk Israel I don't give a fuk about them I'm talking about protecting OUR country

TPowell

penetrate Israel I don't give a penetrate about them I'm talking about protecting OUR country
    then don't expect Arab countries to be okay with us arming Israel to fight them

KingJD31

You're a 911 truth er aren't you.

KingJD31

Like you know Iran can take Israel off the map already rifgt? They don't need a nuke they have plenty of missiles. The nuke is to use against us and your Muslim sympathy is getting in the way of common sense

TPowell

Like you know Iran can take Israel off the map already rifgt? They don't need a nuke they have plenty of missiles. The nuke is to use against us and your Muslim sympathy is getting in the way of common sense
    I could care less about anyone in the middle east to be honest. Just makes sense for someone to get pissed off if you ARM their sworn enemy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

We have long range missile defense systems in place and even if Iran had nukes and were crazy enough to use them they would never reach American soil, same goes for South Korea as well.. The entire world would be enraged at Iran or Korea as well if they ever launched a Nuke at any populated Country.. It's not happening even if they had them....

I think all this Middle East fear of nuke attacks is crap.. Not saying let Iran arm up but it's more of a fear that they could possibly nuke Israel IMO more then anything else... Iran would be blasted off the map if they tried that though..

I think we should go after the Muslim extremist groups first and foremost as that's our biggest threat.. Not long range nuke attacks by Countries like Iran and Korea..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-17-15 at 05:58 PM.

First 123456 Last