grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Unreal. So you are saying Obamacare raised the highest tax bracket and the stock market. Boy oh boy, Brooks, I am trying to remain respectful, but you are making it difficult, my friend.

Obamacare didn't make the market go up. The Fed and QE, yes, but not Obamacare.

grease lightnin
    &

And why did you have to be all cagey? Why couldnt you have just said, "Obamacare made the market go up and the rich got richer because they own stock"?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Unreal. So you are saying Obamacare raised the highest tax bracket and the stock market. Boy oh boy, Brooks, I am trying to remain respectful, but you are making it difficult, my friend.

Oh I guess all that money I made was because I got lucky. Lol the Fed and QE, you're mixing shit that you don't even know what you're talking about.

Did the FED and QE make the market go up? yes

Did I post a chart of the "market?" no.

grease lightnin
    &

You posted four etf's, two healthcare, one consumer services which has some exposure to healthcare and pharma, and one large cap growth that has very little to do with healthcare. All of which had performance similar to the major indicies, especially large cap growth. Do you know what you posted? Lol

It still doesnt even come close to proving how obamacare made the rich get richer. You're still being cagey. And the reason is becuse tou have no idea what youre talking about.

brooks85

You posted four etf's, two healthcare, one consumer services which has some exposure to healthcare and pharma, and one large cap growth that has very little to do with healthcare. All of which had performance similar to the major indicies, especially large cap growth. Do you know what you posted? Lol

no see, logically, I get to say; Do you? lol

you can at least admit you were wrong or confused.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Boys, boys, boys, and some men.

I am really getting weary of sorting thru all these personal clashes on SBR, to get to something, not so silly-personal.
    YOU GUYS KEEP TRYING TO OUTWIT EACH OTHER.
    BELIEVE ME, IT'S GETTING OLD AND NOT EVEN WORKING.
    WHY ISN'T IT WORKING? WELL, WHEN YOU'RE YOUNG IN MIND AND BODY, AND LITTLE EXPERIENCED IN LIFE, AT LOSING, HUMBLED, AND BEING BEATEN UP BY THE FACTS OF LIFE. IN OTHER WORDS, THE INEVITABLE ego busters. [too late to get off caps]
    Good advice; let it go and attempt to debate with[ more ] intelligent rapport. You are welcome.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    no see, logically, I get to say; Do you? lol

you can at least admit you were wrong or confused.
    What? No sir, I was not confused at all. You have still failed to explain how obamacare was a conspiracy to put money in the pockets of the rich.

brooks85

What? No sir, I was not confused at all. You have still failed to explain how obamacare was a conspiracy to put money in the pockets of the rich.
    lol good luck out there buddy

Those ETFs DID NOT go up because of the FED or the QE, I was actually invested in them the whole time since I knew exactly what obamacare was and was going to do. Money talks...

grease lightnin
    &

lol good luck out there buddy

Those ETFs DID NOT go up because of the FED or the QE, I was actually invested in them the whole time since I knew exactly what obamacare was and was going to do. Money talks...
    Well good job bud. To say those funds didn't go up because of the fed and qe proves you don't know what you're talking about. Many reading this won't understand any of it, but anyone who can, knows this. I am kind of embarrassed for you.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    I am really getting weary of sorting thru all these personal clashes on SBR, to get to something, not so silly-personal.
    YOU GUYS KEEP TRYING TO OUTWIT EACH OTHER.
    BELIEVE ME, IT'S GETTING OLD AND NOT EVEN WORKING.
    WHY ISN'T IT WORKING? WELL, WHEN YOU'RE YOUNG IN MIND AND BODY, AND LITTLE EXPERIENCED IN LIFE, AT LOSING, HUMBLED, AND BEING BEATEN UP BY THE FACTS OF LIFE. IN OTHER WORDS, THE INEVITABLE ego busters. [too late to get off caps]
    Good advice; let it go and attempt to debate with[ more ] intelligent rapport. You are welcome.
    Sorry to offend, Abe. Brooks is just really getting under my skin right now. Once I bury him here, I will tone it down.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

brooks85

Well good job bud. To say those funds didn't go up because of the fed and qe proves you don't know what you're talking about. Many reading this won't understand any of it, but anyone who can, knows this. I am kind of embarrassed for you.

Well, considering you won't even admit you were confused when you said 'stock market" when it was in fact 4 specific ETFs I'm not too worried.

Plus, its 2015 and you still don't know obamacare was a ponzi scheme and actually think he raised taxes on the rich. That is same logic as saying he created millions of jobs or the unemployment number is real. You have to actually know what you're talking about and look into the numbers. The rich didn't give too shits about the tax increase that was apart of ponzi scheme they were invested in... The numbers do not lie.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-28-15 at 07:48 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

What do you expect from a rural Ohioan prepper who doesnt know a credit from a debit and has the gall to segue into quantitative easing.

grease lightnin
    &

So throw up a chart for IYW...looks exactly the same. But it's a tech fund. Is that because of obamacare? Healthcare, tech, and consumer cyclicals have all been outperforming but if we were to assign a level of impact that obamacare had on these asset prices, obamacare would be negligible, in fact, completely inconsiquential when compared to the actions of the fed.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    What do you expect from a rural Ohioan prepper who doesnt know a credit from a debit and has the gall to segue into quantitative easing.
    lol I didn't because it wasn't related. Now stop embarrassing yourself.

So throw up a chart for IYW...looks exactly the same. But it's a tech fund. Is that because of obamacare? Healthcare, tech, and consumer cyclicals have all been outperforming but if we were to assign a level of impact that obamacare had on these asset prices, obamacare would be negligible, in fact, completely inconsiquential when compared to the actions of the fed.
    and that is why I am a better investor than you. You should learn from people that know more than you, that's what I do.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-28-15 at 08:11 PM.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Motherfukker's like posion ivy.

grease lightnin
    &

Ok, so Trump was questioned on this today and now he is saying he actually wants to lower taxes (of course), but he is very adamant that the hedge fund guys aren't paying their fair share. End thread

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...ng-fair-share/

DwightShrute

Ok, so Trump was questioned on this today and now he is saying he actually wants to lower taxes (of course), but he is very adamant that the hedge fund guys aren't paying their fair share. End thread

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...ng-fair-share/
    yup. Lower taxes and lower corporate taxes. Tax the hedge funds guys and those alike to start. Simplify the tax code. I think he said once .. I wanna put H&R block out of business. Perfect no?

brooks85

absolutely. Anyone with some business sense or calculator knows you must lower corporate tax rate. That would have a real affect unlike taxing the rich which isn't going to help anyone on the ground level.

It will be interesting to see his tax code next month, corp rate has got to be low, real low if he is legit. Going to be a hard sell because people out there will just see it going from 38% to 25% and won't understand how that is better thanks to misinformation on the news.

grease lightnin
    &

I would be fine with lower corporate taxes if they closed the loopholes and kept corporations from offshoring all their money.

brooks85

well, if he is legit, he has seemingly made it clear that is his plan. Punish anyone who sends work overseas, going to be a lot of unhappy countries. Didn't you say he had to worry about his life? Certainly wouldn't be a joke. Be a mistake to think El chapo isn't already plotting on him and that guy definitely has the resources.

Also, if he is legit, he will offer all that money overseas a tax holiday to come back home.

DwightShrute

I would be fine with lower corporate taxes if they closed the loopholes and kept corporations from offshoring all their money.
    agreed.

grease lightnin
    &

Also, if he is legit, he will offer all that money overseas a taxack home.
    Best thing you've said.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Tax the rich & feed the poor, until there are no poor no more

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Tax the rich!

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Off subject Krokus' best song...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Best thing you've said.
    Not surprising you had to scan that entire post and chop it up before one could find anything that made sense.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Donald Trump is a clown. Guy is the biggest liar out there. Got caught impersonating himself and denies its him when anyone with half a brain can hear his voice. SMH It's either Hillary or Gary Johnson

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Donald Trump is a clown. Guy is the biggest liar out there. Got caught impersonating himself and denies its him when anyone with half a brain can hear his voice. SMH It's either Hillary or Gary Johnson
    I was just about to post how desperate and stupid jtoler has proven himself to be but nice work... lol

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

He has an opinion so that makes him desperate & stupid?
    Ill tell you what makes people look stupid.
    Engaging in ebattles with guys who are clearly smarter than you and posting shit like,
    "Also, if he is legit, he will offer all that money overseas a tax holiday to come back home."
    &
    "Anyone with some business sense or calculator knows you must lower corporate tax rate."
    &
    " that is why I am a better investor than you. You should learn from people that know more than you, that's what I do."
    &
    " you still don't know obamacare was a ponzi scheme "
    &
    "
    no see, logically, I get to say; Do you? lol"
    (I dont think that one was even english)

Greaser is acually trying to engage in a conversation with you but, you insist on posting the exact same talking points. Youre redundant and lack original thought.

Also, youre barely relevant here. You dont cap or contribute. Youre here to brag, berate & gain approval from strangers who dont appear to like you very much.
    If i had to guess, id say you are a bobbywaves ghost account.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    He has an opinion so that makes him desperate & stupid?
    Ill tell you what makes people look stupid.
    Engaging in ebattles with guys who are clearly smarter than you and posting shit like,
    "Also, if he is legit, he will offer all that money overseas a tax holiday to come back home."
    &
    "Anyone with some business sense or calculator knows you must lower corporate tax rate."
    &
    " that is why I am a better investor than you. You should learn from people that know more than you, that's what I do."
    &
    " you still don't know obamacare was a ponzi scheme "
    &
    "
    no see, logically, I get to say; Do you? lol"
    (I dont think that one was even english)

Greaser is acually trying to engage in a conversation with you but, you insist on posting the exact same talking points. Youre redundant and lack original thought.

Also, youre barely relevant here. You dont cap or contribute. Youre here to brag, berate & gain approval from strangers who dont appear to like you very much.
    If i had to guess, id say you are a bobbywaves ghost account.

if someone's opinion was 2 +2 = 5, what would you call it?

that is the same thing as saying Trump is the biggest liar out there...

just stupid considering the facts. Put your feelings away.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Tax the rich & feed the poor, until there are no poor no more
    Illegal immigration guarantees that there will always poor people in this country.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If Trump wants to win this election he needs to practice what he preaches. Walk into IRS and write them a check for the difference in taxes he is paying less now compared with the increased taxes he plans to implement for the rich.

Most people don't want to vote for him because he flip flops all the time.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If Trump wants to win this election he needs to practice what he preaches. Walk into IRS and write them a check for the difference in taxes he is paying less now compared with the increased taxes he plans to implement for the rich.

Most people don't want to vote for him because he flip flops all the time.
    his proposal will reduce taxes for everyone. He did say that the reduction for the rich might not be as much as he initially said. In Other Words, (for those who only read the headline) he isn't increasing taxes on the rich.

If you hate him, he flip flops. If you like him, he evolves. Yawn.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-26-16 at 07:45 PM.

First 1234 Last