ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    A really rotten smelly pussie full of a bowl of Fruit Loops and STDs Coochy zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cocoa puffs traitor who thinks america isnt great

See i can cut n paste too. Whats your point besides trolling...

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Nope not a traitor you dumb ass! Anyone that voted for pussy lipstick on a pig goon boy, con and fraud and worthless piece of shit is a traitor!

A really rotten smelly pussie full of a bowl of Fruit Loops and STDs Coochy zzzzzzzzzzzzz

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Think that may have been the nail that finally seals this guys coffin...
    Trump haters say this every week. Then polls come out and show his lead increasing.

Now polls say Trump would poach 20% of Democratic voters. This is not just because how little excitement that a sinister incompetent power broker like Hillary is generating, but because a vote for Trump is a vote against bootlickers like ACoochy.

Please don't visit the USA, pal. You don't know the first thing about the place anyway. Now go pet a kangaroo.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Kim Jong Un is a maniacal buffoon. And it takes one to know one.
    Dennis Rodman likes him.. lol ..

I was secretly hoping Dennis would slip up and say something wrong to Kim and piss him off to get thrown in a North Korean prison. I'm sure he was walking on eggshells during his visits..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Nope not a traitor you dumb ass! Anyone that voted for pussy lipstick on a pig goon boy, con and fraud and worthless piece of shit is a traitor!
    I voted for Obama.. Not a traitor just wanted a change from Bush Jr at the time.. Ready for another change now with Trump.. Need a president with nads to drop the hammer and restore order... Obama is as soft as charmin...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dennis Rodman likes him.. lol ..

I was secretly hoping Dennis would slip up and say something wrong to Kim and piss him off to get thrown in a North Korean prison. I'm sure he was walking on eggshells during his visits..
    I actually have no idea, but I would assume that Rodman loves Trump.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

I actually have no idea, but I would assume that Rodman loves Trump.
    Who cares if Dennis Rodman likes him. Your pussy lipstick on a goon boy sent his ass over an official visit. What a dumb ass fukker you clowns elected!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Who cares if Dennis Rodman likes him. Your pussy lipstick on a goon boy sent his ass over an official visit. What a dumb ass fukker you clowns elected!
    100% false.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

100% false.
    Bullshit. Rodman had to get a clearance to go to North Korea of some kind.

Besides who gives a fukk what a ex NBA player thinks and also who is now a big time alcoholic problem! He was on Celebrity Apprentice. Trump called him out and told him he needed help!

DwightShrute

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Heya Dwight.

Did Rodman have to get a clearance to go to North Korea?

I would think so since it should be listed as a terrorist state.

ACoochy

A really rotten smelly pussie full of a bowl of Fruit Loops and STDs Coochy zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Show me where Obama has said America is no longer a great country??

Face it cocoa puffs. A vote for Trump is a vote for a treacherous anarchist who's also into racist incestual bigotry...

Cocoa puffs why you so messed up by wanting to vote for someone like this??

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Your ugly ass lying, evil bitch Hitlary is going to go down in flames! lmfao

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Trump haters say this every week. Then polls come out and show his lead increasing.

Now polls say Trump would poach 20% of Democratic voters. This is not just because how little excitement that a sinister incompetent power broker like Hillary is generating, but because a vote for Trump is a vote against bootlickers like ACoochy.

Please don't visit the USA, pal. You don't know the first thing about the place anyway. Now go pet a kangaroo.
    I highly doubt those polls claims.

Who with any form of decency would vote for a guy who sees Kim Jong Un as a admirable person??

If that truly is the case then 20% of democrats must also be crack heads...

Byeshea, another anarchistic traitor who also thinks america isnt a great country

And dont worry I'll avoid visiting like Trump avoided doing his duty for his country...

Guy is such a traitor...

ACoochy

I voted for Obama.. Not a traitor just wanted a change from Bush Jr at the time.. Ready for another change now with Trump.. Need a president with nads to drop the hammer and restore order... Obama is as soft as charmin...
    Careful Jibber Trump is a total firecracker thats likely to malfunction amd explode in your hand...

Not saying vote for Hilary but why vote for a guy who clearly has god like anarchistic tendencies??

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^ That is a funny GIF...

GIVEMETHEMONEY

A Smelly bowl of Fruit Loops stinking smelly pussie fulll of STDs and leftist libturd bullshit Coochy

Can't fight his way out of a water paper bag.

Yep your leftist days are over you worthless pieces of shit!

ACoochy

A Smelly bowl of Fruit Loops stinking smelly pussie fulll of STDs and leftist libturd bullshit Coochy

Can't fight his way out of a water paper bag.

Yep your leftist days are over you worthless pieces of shit!
    Sure cocoa puffs...

Time to stop twirling for a while yeah?

Hey cocoa puffs rehab called. Apparently they miss you and want to know when you'll be in for your next stint??

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Careful Jibber Trump is a total firecracker thats likely to malfunction amd explode in your hand...

Not saying vote for Hilary but why vote for a guy who clearly has god like anarchistic tendencies??
    He's a winner in every thing he does.. He'll be a winner as President.. That's why I'll vote for Trump..

He's extremely firm on immigration and border control which is currently my biggest concern and issue. It's effecting my current life style.. Every where I look now I see Mexicans and it wasn't like this 20 years ago.. Cities, beaches and parks are dirty, littered up from Mexican families.. Court houses, freeways, schools all jammed up from Mexicans... This is America not Mexico!!! This current President could careless about our borders and the current decline of our bordering States.. I hate that...

I'm almost ready to sell my properties and move to middle America or Florida.. It's getting that bad here in LA, California.. I don't hate on Mexicans either, it's not their fault for wanting a better life here in America..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-11-16 at 04:12 PM.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ACoochy

He's a winner in every thing he does.. He'll be a winner as President.. That's why I'll vote for Trump..

He's extremely firm on immigration and boarder control which is currently my biggest concern and issue. It's effecting my current life style.. Every where I look now I see Mexicans and it wasn't like this 20 years ago.. Cities, beaches and parks are dirty, littered up from Mexican families.. This is America not Mexico!!! This current President could careless about our boarders and the current decline in our boardering States.. I hate that...

I'm almost ready to sell my properties and move to middle America or Florida.. It's getting that bad here in LA, California.. I don't hate on Mexicans either, it's not their fault for wanting a better life here in America..

Really? So its not about the economy or your childrens future but about your own perceltual shortcomings?

Unrealz

DwightShrute

Really? So its not about the economy or your childrens future but about your own perceltual shortcomings?

Unrealz

This ----> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+australia+d...gal+immigrants

no one calling them names. They get it. They feed them, provide any medical treatment if necessary and send them back. They enforce their laws. Duh!
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 01-11-16 at 04:00 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Unrealz
    No it's about the steady decline of our Country and society because of the continued massive influx of uneducated third world people that are bringing down our society and school systems..

One of my best friends is a 5th grade public school teacher here in LA. He tells me 60 percent of his class is Mexican, kids of immigrant parents that can't speak English, these Mexican kids literally hold back the other 40 percent of black and white students because of their lack of desire to learn, slow learning curve, parents don't push them, and many are disruptive in class..

He has to teach at a slower rate just so the Mexican kids can keep up.. Hospitals are packed with Mexicans that can't speak English and are having ancor babies off the dole.. No health insurance because they are illegal.. Who's tax dollars do you think pays for all this? Needless to say our jails are now jammed up from Mexican gangs and from the violent crimes that they commit as well.

These are not my short comings... This is my reality...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-11-16 at 04:17 PM.

DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    This ----> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+australia+d...gal+immigrants

no one calling them names. They get it. They feed them, provide any medical treatment if necessary and send them back. They enforce their laws. Duh!
    Aussie's like Coocky have no idea what's going on over here. I don't even know why he is concerned about an American presidential election anyways? Is he bored?

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Aussie's like Coocky have no idea what's going on over here. I don't even know why is concerned about an American presidential election? Is he bored?
    Thanks JIBBY that is also my point.

Why does he care about what is going on here?

Strange weird A really Smell Fruit Loops bowl of pussie STDs Coochy is!

ACoochy

Unreal you guys.

So instead of finding a commin ground and building a foundation upon that you'd rather listen to the fear within and act upon that??

Trump is all about exposing the worst in people and their attitudes.

So to date he's confirmed in a incest fantasizing bigot with treacherous racist anarchistic traits who looks up to dictators...

And this is the way guy you want ruining your country?

Bunch of sorry sad fukks in this thread: yes:

DwightShrute

Aussie's like Coocky have no idea what's going on over here. I don't even know why he is concerned about an American presidential election anyways? Is he bored?
    Trump isn't anti immigration. He's against illegal immigration and bad guys just walking across the largest unprotected border in the world. He says .. let's build a great wall with a nice big door so we can let in those who want to come in legally. Keep the bad guys out. He says it's not fair to the millions that apply legally and are waiting forever to get in.

Suddenly that's bigotry? Any other country does it, it's perfectly fine because they are upholding their laws. Trump suggests it, he's a racist and a bigot. People with agendas are funny.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 01-11-16 at 04:24 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks JIBBY that is also my point.

Why does he care about what is going on here?

Strange weird A really Smell Fruit Loops bowl of pussie STDs Coochy is!
    Coochy is a bit off in his overall understanding of things going on here in America.. That's very clear in his posts... He's trying though.. His hatred towards Trump is unwarranted too.. I honestly don't think he knows who Trump really is? Bet you he's never watched one of his current debates either..

Coocky should probably stop posting on this thread.. He's really making a fool out of himself if you ask me.....

I happen to like most Aussies too..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-11-16 at 04:24 PM.

ACoochy

Alot of posters too close to the sun to see fact from fiction here...

Trump will not only do a screw job on you lot (he is against almost every republican value right??) but also take back global progress in a way that will make Bush Jnr look like a complete amateur and this will have global ramifications...

Unreal you guys still stick up for this turd alert of a nom. Says more about you and your fears than it does anything else...

But hey it is only a band of 5 or 6 posters in this thread who are gullible enough to voice their support for this walking talking hot mess so not like their voices will ever hold undue influence anyway...

ACoochy

Donald Trump, the supreme leader...

Im sure his pants are down around his ankles everyrime he thinks of Kim Jong Un and the type of power he will be dying to replicate...

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12495194_376081245849636_794035262541256 4803_n.jpg?oh=ced1a0d0864dd3b4f62b376d04 350a54&oe=573AA6D8[/IMG]

ACoochy

Too scared to post a pic due to storytelling

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Last 4 presidents allowed mexicans in. Obama has shipped more of them back than all of them combined.
    Ice is running task forces to round up illegals. Not to mention mexicans are going back on their own. Less
    are coming in. Businesses are going broke at the border, because they rely on mexican customers who aren't
    coming in.

Back in 07 ICE rounded up all hispanics at my work. We almost had to shut down. The one's who cleared came back.
    The one's who didn't clear, we never saw them again.

There's a lucrative underground market for forged ID and SS numbers. Companies don't have the resources to check
    for fake credentials. Can't really fine companies who actively hire them.

Those 50k of Guatemalans were considered refugees. They are slowly being sent back.

Point is, Obama has been doing something about illegal immigration. Stop listening to the talking heads who say
    differently........including Trump.

First ... 112113114115116117118 ... Last