Hockey Heads, I got a few questions.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Justin3587
    SBR MVP
    • 08-29-12
    • 2566

    #1
    Hockey Heads, I got a few questions.
    Give me your top 3 of each category;

    1. Best Goaltenders
    2. Best Team Offense
    3. worst Team Offense
    4. Best Team Defense
    5. Worst Team Defense
    6. Best Defender Combos

    Much Appreciated.
  • MinnesotaFats
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 12-18-10
    • 14781

    #2


    This is pretty legit.

    I'm big on Vegas this year...if you can get them at -130 or better I'd say that's an auto bet nightly.
    Comment
    • Justin3587
      SBR MVP
      • 08-29-12
      • 2566

      #3
      Originally posted by MinnesotaFats
      https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...on/4140218001/

      This is pretty legit.

      I'm big on Vegas this year...if you can get them at -130 or better I'd say that's an auto bet nightly.
      Awqesome. I will read the article in full when i leave this dump called work.

      Has vegas made any additions this year? I know a little about hockey but just basically what I've learned playing DFS.
      Comment
      • MinnesotaFats
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 12-18-10
        • 14781

        #4
        Pietrangelo best defensive guy in west

        2 all star goalies, no slumps for this team!
        Comment
        • Justin3587
          SBR MVP
          • 08-29-12
          • 2566

          #5
          Originally posted by MinnesotaFats
          Pietrangelo best defensive guy in west

          2 all star goalies, no slumps for this team!
          Oh yea, I know who that cat is.
          Comment
          • Jayvegas420
            BARRELED IN @ SBR!
            • 03-09-11
            • 28235

            #6
            1. Vasilevsky
            Hellebuyck
            Lehner (homer pick)
            2. Colorado
            TB
            Toronto
            3. Senators
            Sharks
            Wings
            4. Panthers
            Dallas
            Colorado
            5. Detroit
            SJ
            Anahiem
            6. Viktor Hedman & anyone
            Makar & Graves
            Seth Jones & Zach Werensky
            Comment
            Search
            Collapse
            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
            Collapse
            Working...