Saturday's 49ers cardinals game is on amazon prime

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cincinnatikid513
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 11-23-17
    • 45365

    #1
    Saturday's 49ers cardinals game is on amazon prime
    only on tv for the local markets for others gotta stream it on

    Amazon: Hannah Storm, Andrea Kremer
    Streaming: Fubo TV, Twitch or Yahoo Sports mobile


    2 female announcers



    NFL’s Cardinals-49ers Game on Dec. 26 Will Be on Amazon Prime Video — Not National TV

    https://variety.com/2020/digital/new...rs-1234842123/



    this is just silly
  • krk1030
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 08-13-08
    • 17607

    #2
    Well at least the female announcer isnt Beth Mowins.
    Comment
    • SamsNCharge99
      SBR Aristocracy
      • 10-22-08
      • 41244

      #3
      Crack streams
      Comment
      • DrunkHorseplayer
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 05-15-10
        • 7720

        #4
        Biden should do something about this crap.
        Comment
        • ttwarrior1
          BARRELED IN @ SBR!
          • 06-23-09
          • 28500

          #5
          crackstreams doesnt exist as of today, sued for millions , but may of changed a domain
          Comment
          • sackdud
            SBR Wise Guy
            • 06-24-20
            • 711

            #6
            hannah will rake in $15k for this game. good for her
            Comment
            • Renegades
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 10-12-11
              • 5290

              #7
              Originally posted by krk1030
              Well at least the female announcer isnt Beth Mowins.
              By far the worst!
              Comment
              • hostile takeover
                SBR MVP
                • 12-06-09
                • 2259

                #8
                Get woke
                Comment
                • Allure
                  SBR Hall of Famer
                  • 08-18-10
                  • 7606

                  #9
                  Crack streams lol

                  Who doesn't have Amazon Prime these days ?
                  Comment
                  • JIBBBY
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 12-10-09
                    • 83481

                    #10
                    If you shop on Amazon you get free shipping with Prime. It's a win. Now you can watch football and movies also.

                    Prime is a win.
                    Comment
                    • actiondan
                      SBR MVP
                      • 10-16-10
                      • 3523

                      #11
                      Will watch if they get naked
                      Comment
                      • inter1097
                        SBR Sharp
                        • 10-04-09
                        • 459

                        #12
                        Even if you don't have prime, you can watch it on Twitch.tv/PrimeVideo
                        Comment
                        • JIBBBY
                          SBR Aristocracy
                          • 12-10-09
                          • 83481

                          #13
                          With Prime you can order huge stuff like heavy punching bags, mineral water cases, you name it and not pay shipping. I love Prime with Amazon. You save huge on shipping and can avoid going to the stores..

                          Check it.. Prime is pretty cheap - it's $12.99 a month, if you choose to pay annually it's only $8.99 annually broken down. You get movies and football now also on the big screen..

                          Like I said I'm a BIG fan of Prime if you shop on Amazon regularly for food, presents or what ever that weighs alot. FREE SHIPPING on every order. Can't beat that with a stick.
                          Comment
                          • pimike
                            BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                            • 03-23-08
                            • 37150

                            #14
                            Haha

                            Prime channel

                            Lol
                            Comment
                            • Otters27
                              BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                              • 07-14-07
                              • 30769

                              #15
                              Too bad I like watching Murray
                              Comment
                              • Bluehorseshoe
                                SBR Posting Legend
                                • 07-13-06
                                • 15117

                                #16
                                Originally posted by inter1097
                                Even if you don't have prime, you can watch it on Twitch.tv/PrimeVideo
                                Comment
                                • Bluehorseshoe
                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                  • 07-13-06
                                  • 15117

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by JIBBBY
                                  With Prime you can order huge stuff like heavy punching bags, mineral water cases, you name it and not pay shipping. I love Prime with Amazon. You save huge on shipping and can avoid going to the stores..

                                  Check it.. Prime is pretty cheap - it's $12.99 a month, if you choose to pay annually it's only $8.99 annually broken down. You get movies and football now also on the big screen..

                                  Like I said I'm a BIG fan of Prime if you shop on Amazon regularly for food, presents or what ever that weighs alot. FREE SHIPPING on every order. Can't beat that with a stick.
                                  I try to avoid Amazon as much as I can. Screw them.
                                  Comment
                                  • clockwise1965
                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                    • 10-01-13
                                    • 6753

                                    #18
                                    F Amazon.
                                    Comment
                                    • Booya711
                                      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                      • 12-20-11
                                      • 27365

                                      #19
                                      I would listen to any female announcer over Aqib Talib
                                      Comment
                                      • 7deuceoff$uit
                                        SBR MVP
                                        • 04-08-16
                                        • 2224

                                        #20
                                        Don't even see it on local tv
                                        Comment
                                        • DiggityDaggityDo
                                          SBR Aristocracy
                                          • 11-30-08
                                          • 81463

                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by ttwarrior1
                                          crackstreams doesnt exist as of today, sued for millions , but may of changed a domain
                                          Try .net instead of .com

                                          Comment
                                          • JIBBBY
                                            SBR Aristocracy
                                            • 12-10-09
                                            • 83481

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by Bluehorseshoe
                                            I try to avoid Amazon as much as I can. Screw them.
                                            I agree, they monopolize the common store businesses..

                                            Still I like saving money and time especially with Covid as I didn't like going to stores wearing stupid masks and waiting in lines to shop at stores like Costco for a time there. I just ordered everything I needed off Amazon and had it shipped for free to my front door.

                                            I LOVED IT and STILL DO!! . Anything big and heavy I buy off Amazon now and have it shipped for free to my door with Prime.
                                            Comment
                                            • killawookie
                                              SBR MVP
                                              • 12-25-09
                                              • 3457

                                              #23
                                              sportsurge.. you are welcome
                                              Comment
                                              • JIBBBY
                                                SBR Aristocracy
                                                • 12-10-09
                                                • 83481

                                                #24
                                                Ripple still better then Crackstream IMO if you need to stream live in a pinch for any sport or event...

                                                Comment
                                                • sackdud
                                                  SBR Wise Guy
                                                  • 06-24-20
                                                  • 711

                                                  #25
                                                  gay.com

                                                  go nuts
                                                  Comment
                                                  • mcaulay777
                                                    SBR MVP
                                                    • 09-13-10
                                                    • 1795

                                                    #26
                                                    I cant believe i actually have it.Sounds like Male Announcers,Dont Here Hannah Storm.
                                                    Comment
                                                    • DiggityDaggityDo
                                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                                      • 11-30-08
                                                      • 81463

                                                      #27
                                                      Originally posted by mcaulay777
                                                      I cant believe i actually have it.Sounds like Male Announcers,Dont Here Hannah Storm.
                                                      You have Prime Video and didn't know it?
                                                      Comment
                                                      • cincinnatikid513
                                                        SBR Aristocracy
                                                        • 11-23-17
                                                        • 45365

                                                        #28
                                                        hows game going are announcers good
                                                        Comment
                                                        • jjgold
                                                          SBR Aristocracy
                                                          • 07-20-05
                                                          • 388201

                                                          #29
                                                          good game

                                                          need SF
                                                          Comment
                                                          • MarkMakers
                                                            SBR High Roller
                                                            • 11-17-19
                                                            • 182

                                                            #30
                                                            Hmm this Amazon Prime membership finally proved it’s worth.
                                                            Comment
                                                            • stevek173
                                                              BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                              • 03-29-08
                                                              • 27638

                                                              #31
                                                              ty Cincy!

                                                              Comment
                                                              • ThaTopMoron
                                                                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                                • 04-30-10
                                                                • 27071

                                                                #32
                                                                prime is great... waiting on episode 5 of season 5 of the expanse
                                                                Comment
                                                                • JIBBBY
                                                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                                                  • 12-10-09
                                                                  • 83481

                                                                  #33
                                                                  This game could go either way now????
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • JIBBBY
                                                                    SBR Aristocracy
                                                                    • 12-10-09
                                                                    • 83481

                                                                    #34
                                                                    Originally posted by ThaTopMoron
                                                                    prime is great... waiting on episode 5 of season 5 of the expanse
                                                                    I binge watched The Expanse and powered through all the seasons during Covid.. I like the show. I like the character Amos as he's bad ass..

                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • khaden
                                                                      SBR MVP
                                                                      • 01-19-09
                                                                      • 1864

                                                                      #35
                                                                      All female announcers and females refs should be required to announce and officiate topless! Then I Could be more supportive of this
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      Search
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Working...