PSA: Stranger Things Season 2 is Out Today

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MeanPeopleSuck
    SBR Wise Guy
    • 04-29-17
    • 950

    #1
    PSA: Stranger Things Season 2 is Out Today



    Stranger Things S2 is available today at Netflix. Should be interesting to see what's up in the old Upside Down.

    Find information, resources and relevant links for extratorrent.ag. This domain may be for sale.
  • RudyRuetigger
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 08-24-10
    • 65107

    #2
    pass

    I do not get entertainment out of watching other people unless I am involved
    Comment
    • MMANick
      SBR MVP
      • 12-06-16
      • 4075

      #3
      I'm pumped for it.
      Comment
      • RudyRuetigger
        SBR Aristocracy
        • 08-24-10
        • 65107

        #4
        Originally posted by MMANick
        I'm pumped for it.
        get your priorities straight man
        Comment
        • MMANick
          SBR MVP
          • 12-06-16
          • 4075

          #5
          Originally posted by RudyRuetigger
          pass

          I do not get entertainment out of watching other people unless I am involved
          So, you don't watch anything? Open your mind, Rudy. You're missing out, pal.
          Comment
          • RudyRuetigger
            SBR Aristocracy
            • 08-24-10
            • 65107

            #6
            Originally posted by MMANick
            So, you don't watch anything? Open your mind, Rudy. You're missing out, pal.
            I watch sbr and sports

            why watch other BS???
            Comment
            • RudyRuetigger
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 08-24-10
              • 65107

              #7
              hell man atleast people that watch home and gardening get something out of that show
              Comment
              • MMANick
                SBR MVP
                • 12-06-16
                • 4075

                #8
                Get on Netflix! You can stay on SBR, watch sports later and possibly thank me later.

                Game of Thrones, Walking Dead (gets a lot of hate now)... Tune in!
                Comment
                • Pauulzcappin
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 04-23-10
                  • 20295

                  #9
                  not gonna watch this but looking forward to the punisher
                  Comment
                  • RudyRuetigger
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 08-24-10
                    • 65107

                    #10
                    you guys watch it


                    I am studying lines

                    it is why I can stay sharp year round

                    yea lost 10 in a row but that is short term when you count year round

                    ok????????
                    Comment
                    Search
                    Collapse
                    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                    Collapse
                    Working...