Yeah I read this yesterday. I don't know who to believe. A lot of people think it's a scam and will be worth nothing in a few years. Then there are people saying it will go to 10,000 in a few years. It will be interesting to see. I still think eventually the U.S government will heavily regulate it. Too much illegal stuff going on with it.
Comment
Jayvegas420
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
03-09-11
28235
#3
All currencies are a pyramid scheme.
Comment
jtoler
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
12-17-13
30982
#4
Originally posted by Jayvegas420
All currencies are a pyramid scheme.
Comment
pilebuck13
SBR Posting Legend
05-15-15
17920
#5
If you have money in there just make sure your perfectly ok with it going bye bye fast...we are gamblers we don't loose sleep over that shit...but federal government can at any time whipe it out
Comment
gauchojake
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
09-17-10
34149
#6
If you believe that there is intrinsic value in crypto currency then you have to figure out what that is.