JJGOLD is always on the Cutting Edge

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sam Odom
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 10-30-05
    • 58063

    #1
    JJGOLD is always on the Cutting Edge







    The rise of the hipster bird-watcher

    And so, it’s official: bird-watching is the new must-have string to the millennial’s bow. Once regarded as the preserve of middle-aged men wearing complementary shades of olive and beige, a nationwide survey of Britain’s hobbies and interests has discovered that 32 per cent of men aged between 16 to 25 have been birding.

    Find information, resources and relevant links for tollbit-host.com. This domain may be for sale.
  • jjgold
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 07-20-05
    • 388201

    #2
    Comment
    • BeatTheJerk
      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
      • 08-19-07
      • 31801

      #3
      LMFAO Riiiiiiiiiight !!!! (Doctor Evil voice)
      Comment
      • Sam Odom
        SBR Aristocracy
        • 10-30-05
        • 58063

        #4
        BTJ

        jj is Hipster Cool
        Comment
        • reigle9
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 10-25-07
          • 17879

          #5
          Originally posted by Sam Odom
          BTJ

          jj is Hipster Cool
          lol fukk, the first time I saw btj post, i think i asked him if he got his entire look from a hipster package
          Comment
          • funnyb25
            BARRELED IN @ SBR!
            • 07-09-09
            • 39663

            #6
            Comment
            • jjgold
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 07-20-05
              • 388201

              #7
              I actually saw pussy last night on the scope

              A lady about 5-5, 175 or so hot as fuk

              Maybe 55 years old, I was looking at a sparrow and by mistake in backround a lady appeared coming out of the shower. I guess she left shade open.
              Comment
              • Seaweed
                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                • 01-19-12
                • 26324

                #8
                Originally posted by jjgold
                I actually saw pussy last night on the scope

                A lady about 5-5, 175 or so hot as fuk

                Maybe 55 years old, I was looking at a sparrow and by mistake in backround a lady appeared coming out of the shower. I guess she left shade open.
                55??
                Comment
                • Itsamazing777
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 11-14-12
                  • 11558

                  #9
                  5'5 175?
                  Comment
                  • jjgold
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 07-20-05
                    • 388201

                    #10
                    yes in my age range

                    She is a cutey

                    Might look tonight
                    Comment
                    • reigle9
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 10-25-07
                      • 17879

                      #11
                      pussy is pussy jj
                      Comment
                      • IlluminatedOne
                        SBR Wise Guy
                        • 06-27-14
                        • 614

                        #12


                        By mistake she appeared coming out of the shower

                        Good one
                        Comment
                        • jjgold
                          SBR Aristocracy
                          • 07-20-05
                          • 388201

                          #13
                          Comment
                          • HAPPY BOY
                            SBR Hall of Famer
                            • 08-10-05
                            • 7111

                            #14
                            who else can put on brown face paint, throw on a pirate eye patch and look cool...PINKLIN PRICK they called him.
                            Comment
                            • Chi_archie
                              SBR Aristocracy
                              • 07-22-08
                              • 63185

                              #15
                              I love checking out the night sparrows
                              Comment
                              • funnyb25
                                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                • 07-09-09
                                • 39663

                                #16
                                Edge and Lita? Good show on WWE back in the day. Nice tit shot on Lita
                                Comment
                                • jjgold
                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                  • 07-20-05
                                  • 388201

                                  #17
                                  Guys many say I set trends

                                  TRENDSETTER
                                  Comment
                                  • BeatTheJerk
                                    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                    • 08-19-07
                                    • 31801

                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by reigle9
                                    lol fukk, the first time I saw btj post, i think i asked him if he got his entire look from a hipster package
                                    Oh my aaaaahhhhhh lol you're good you !
                                    Comment
                                    • Sam Odom
                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                      • 10-30-05
                                      • 58063

                                      #19
                                      trendy hipsters get all the pussy
                                      Comment
                                      • jjgold
                                        SBR Aristocracy
                                        • 07-20-05
                                        • 388201

                                        #20
                                        No action tonight

                                        Waiting until late
                                        Comment
                                        • pilebuck13
                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                          • 05-15-15
                                          • 17920

                                          #21
                                          Cheap ass telescope
                                          Comment
                                          • jjgold
                                            SBR Aristocracy
                                            • 07-20-05
                                            • 388201

                                            #22
                                            Buckles money in the lense

                                            Top notch

                                            I can see close up
                                            Comment
                                            • Dirty Sanchez
                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                              • 03-01-10
                                              • 16031

                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by Itsamazing777
                                              5'5 175?
                                              Darren Sproles if 5'5" 180...nice pick Coach
                                              Comment
                                              Search
                                              Collapse
                                              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                              Collapse
                                              Working...