Pulled the trigger, Floor seats section G, Row H seats 1 and 2...
I will post first videos later LIVE FROM THE T-MOBILE ARENA
Booya711
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
12-20-11
27365
#2
wish I was back home in Vegas.....not until next week
Comment
Fire in da hole
SBR Hall of Famer
09-29-10
6262
#3
Man, just missed ya... Could've had a drink or two
Comment
BayArea888
SBR Wise Guy
02-03-11
870
#4
any action on the return of Rousey?
Comment
Fire in da hole
SBR Hall of Famer
09-29-10
6262
#5
Not sure who I'm going to be taking, but I will be placing at least small bets on all the fights.
Comment
BIGDAY
SBR Aristocracy
02-17-10
48249
#6
Comment
Fire in da hole
SBR Hall of Famer
09-29-10
6262
#7
I'm fkn pumped boys
Comment
Fire in da hole
SBR Hall of Famer
09-29-10
6262
#8
Bigday, tell me who to take tonight... I'm tailing your entire card, ride or die together tonight
Comment
Fieldysnuts44
SBR MVP
10-02-08
1592
#9
Tailing you BigDay,all but Cruz.I can't bet against Cody,he's a local kid,everyone here pulling for him.Probably put a little on him and KO Prop.Best of Luck.
Fieldy
Comment
Fire in da hole
SBR Hall of Famer
09-29-10
6262
#10
I hope Cody beats Cruz as well. Just read an article about stuff he has done for a kid with cancer and other things, he is a good guy.