lol honestly like listening to a kid in middle school give you his opinion. D2 obviously has no idea what he is talking about. No surprise there since he is a liberal.
In 2016 brooksy says I don't know what I'm talking about with participation rate and baby boomers retiring.
Except today he parrots the explanation I gave over a year ago.
Poor brooksy exposed as a hypocritical liar as always.
Comment
khicks26
SBR Aristocracy
09-16-06
44208
#73
LOL
Comment
Snowball
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
11-15-09
30108
#74
it's just inflation
meaning your dollar is worth less
nothing to cheer about
Trump is irrelevant to the computers that run it all
Comment
grease lightnin
SBR Posting Legend
10-01-12
16096
#75
Originally posted by Snowball
it's just inflation
meaning your dollar is worth less
nothing to cheer about
Trump is irrelevant to the computers that run it all
Incorrect.
Comment
brooks85
SBR Aristocracy
01-05-09
44644
#76
Originally posted by d2bets
In 2016 brooksy says I don't know what I'm talking about with participation rate and baby boomers retiring.
Except today he parrots the explanation I gave over a year ago.
Poor brooksy exposed as a hypocritical liar as always.
was this supposed to make sense or contain any truth?
fact is you thought trumps 95.5 was the same as obama's 94
it's not, you're an idiot
Comment
Sam Odom
SBR Aristocracy
10-30-05
58063
#77
New York Times
If Mr. Trump had continued Mr. Obama’s policies, one might not credit him for today’s strong economy. But Mr. Trump has begun to systematically overturn Obama policies on taxes, regulations, energy, climate change, net neutrality, budget priorities and health care — as well as replacing Janet Yellen as chairwoman of the Federal Reserve. Trumponomics is Obamanomics in reverse.