She is going to make this slice of watermelon disappear.
Comment
BiTeMe UsAdOj
SBR Hall of Famer
08-18-11
7537
#16
Hey Daggers... donk would shove a chocolate truffle up Ana's ass so fast it'd make our head spin... we know this.
What would you shove up there? (and please don't say a whopperito, ffs.)
And BG... she's born May 16... she's similarly a Taurus. Lots in common, no doubt.
Please don't forget an invite for me at the SBR table when you 2 get hitched.
Comment
DiggityDaggityDo
SBR Aristocracy
11-30-08
81463
#17
Biteme, what you SHOULD be asking me is what WOULDN'T I shove up there???
Comment
BiTeMe UsAdOj
SBR Hall of Famer
08-18-11
7537
#18
Originally posted by DiggityDaggityDo
Biteme, what you SHOULD be asking me is what WOULDN'T I shove up there???
Damn... you got me, Daggers. KUDOS, brotha
Btw, my fellow Ana aficionados... for the REALLY GOOD STUFF, make like Dorothy and follow the yellow brick horndog road and click on this link to escort you to The Wizard Nudies (gotta do it this way as to not violate SBR TOS and make prudes like The Giant report me.)
Let Me Google That For You (LMGTFY): for all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than search it for themselves.
Comment
GUMMO77
SBR Hall of Famer
08-23-10
9294
#19
Is she part of SBR's new Christmas store items?
Comment
DiggityDaggityDo
SBR Aristocracy
11-30-08
81463
#20
Comment
BiTeMe UsAdOj
SBR Hall of Famer
08-18-11
7537
#21
Originally posted by GUMMO77
Is she part of SBR's new Christmas store items?
If not, I really think it's grounds for Sammy to be fired.
OR, he could list a "night with Annie" instead for ~3350pts.
His call... but he really needs to do SOMETHING... or else.
#HorndogLivesMatter
Comment
Smoke
SBR Aristocracy
10-09-09
48111
#22
oh wow daggoes
I creamed in my xxxl boxers
Comment
DiggityDaggityDo
SBR Aristocracy
11-30-08
81463
#23
Originally posted by GUMMO77
Is she part of SBR's new Christmas store items?
Christmas you say?
Comment
Smoke
SBR Aristocracy
10-09-09
48111
#24
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Comment
The Giant
SBR Posting Legend
01-21-12
21480
#25
Diggity is this your girlfriend?
Comment
eidolon
SBR Hall of Famer
01-02-08
9547
#26
She's not that hot. I don't see how you like that.
Comment
Smoke
SBR Aristocracy
10-09-09
48111
#27
Originally posted by eidolon
She's not that hot. I don't see how you like that.
You are obviously GAY ASS FUKK
Comment
DiggityDaggityDo
SBR Aristocracy
11-30-08
81463
#28
Originally posted by Smoke
oh wow daggoes
I creamed in my xxxl boxers
Smokey would you like some coffee to go with that cream?
Comment
Smoke
SBR Aristocracy
10-09-09
48111
#29
squirt
Comment
DiggityDaggityDo
SBR Aristocracy
11-30-08
81463
#30
Originally posted by The Giant
Diggity is this your girlfriend?
Not yet, Giant but I am working on it.
Any tips would be appreciated.
Hopefully she shows up at my door like this on Halloween night.
Or this.
Or heck, even this.
Comment
Plaza23
SBR Hall of Famer
12-29-13
7392
#31
Does she post here?
Comment
BiTeMe UsAdOj
SBR Hall of Famer
08-18-11
7537
#32
Originally posted by Plaza23
Does she post here?
Nope... only across the street.
She trolls Emily Haines's cat and demands Sleepy to compare her pussy to his.
Comment
Booya711
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
12-20-11
27365
#33
Originally posted by eidolon
She's not that hot. I don't see how you like that.