4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawks' Joe Johnson for the 18 MILLION DOLLARS he gets paid to play 80 hoop games, you'd think in 29+ minutes he'd get at least one (1) rebound instead of being a -27 for the game. Maybe pay him 19 million instead of 18, 'cause he must be overworked and underpaid. EIGHTEEN MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99.9% of the human life on this planet wouldn't make 18 million dollars in 100 lifetimes, but this chump gets 18 MILLION DOLARS to wear a uniform for 30 minutes in 80 hoop games? A short 6'7" man from Arkansas, unloaded by the Celtics after 1 year subsequent to being drafted in the first round, you'd think he'd at least play his ass off every game. Instead, he doesn't try, hustle, lead, drive hard to the basket, get a rebound, hit a 3, or do anything that is worth paying hm 18 cents, much less 18 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willie Green who gets paid 800K, who didn't start, played less minutes than Johnson, scored more and had more rebounds. Even had more fouls, I mean at least if Johnson got in there and fouled someone to even make it look like he was trying, but no. When you get paid 18 MILLION DOLLARS to totally suck, and your teammate who gets 800K far outperforms you, how do you even show up to work the next day? Oh I know, because all you have to do is show up, that's it, and collect 18 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think Joe Johnson will show up early for practice to prepare for the Laker game, and/or be the last one off the practice floor to work his tail off and earn his 18 MILLION DOLLARS? My bet is he'll be the last one to practice and first one to go home. Why? Because he really needs 19 million to play hard for the Hawks. 18 MILLION DOLLARS is just not enough for Joe, but 19 million see, he'd get you at least 1 rebound for 19 mil. Yea, that's the ticket, mucho trabajo poco dinero ... right Joe?
    Last edited by 4seasons; 02-13-12 at 01:13 PM.

First 123