under 186 lakers

74 point first half

62 point 4th quarter

lands on 187

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

u have the opposite problem i do....lets switch games...every over i play lands short..

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Unders are always the worst to bet. You have to pray the game is badly played on the offensive end, worry about pace of play, and then worry about last minute fouls.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
    Unders are always the worst to bet. You have to pray the game is badly played on the offensive end, worry about pace of play, and then worry about last minute fouls.

unbelievable yesterday with pitt i took the first half under to avoid late game fouls... so what happens pitt was in the bonus 5 mins into the game.. and 20 free throws were shot first half...

today... under hits by 20 points... and game over still hits... literally a no win

of course it was the first part of an if bet.. 2nd part suns win by 50

2 points difference past 2 days of up 1000 and down 1000

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

yeah unders suck....but overs are just as bad...have to worry shots are going down and teams dont turn the ball over with sloppy passes...hope both teams dont miss easy layups......ehh...frustrating

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    yeah unders suck....but overs are just as bad...have to worry shots are going down and teams dont turn the ball over with sloppy passes...hope both teams dont miss easy layups......ehh...frustrating

no win situation bobby...

i play overs the game lands on 185... and everyone looks like dwight howard shooting free throws

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Yeah, unders are more painful to bet. I've seen the situations where you have 20 points with a minute and a half to go then comes the layup and free throw game. Still goes over.

I've seen a few painful overs too. I remember betting an under yesterday where I had to avoid 5 points in the last 4 minutes and it somehow hit. But those are very rare in comparison.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Always bet first halves in NBA or College B-Ball. Find out if you won or loss within an hour.