Hahahah .... not at all Shari

I didnt say I was not going to participate/be a member anymore, I mean I didnt even really pay attention to the points thing until maybe the last 4-5 months. To me the points are simply an extra bit of added fun here, Ive got a nice cap and mug (which arrived with a broken handle unfortunately) out of them and had some fun betting on this and that with them.

To me its moreso just the principle of the whole thing ... here you can be a completely amiable person with good posts and valued input and yet rip people off for points left, right and center and the admins could care less, or even be a historic multiple acct point thief and somehow get pts usage reinstated, just don't dare call someone a bad name even if the phrase 'if the shoe fits ... ' applies in spades.

It seems the rule is 'go ahead and be dishonest, be a thief, be whatever, just be sure to be polite'

Gambling is and always has been based upon honor as each side's obligation is paramount to a betting contract. Once honor and integrity are out the window or deemed irrelevant, to me something is lost.

With regards to loans/stiffs, I think they cannot sit on the fence as they have tried to ... either ban the practice outright, or show they do take members interests to heart and have there be a 'points forum mod' with investigative powers and such. The whole 'we will not get involved except to prevent you in any way from attempting to collect on an outstanding balance' to me is a wuss out.