Originally posted on 05/17/2018:

I have an old business that myself and my business partner used to run regarding online advertising - it's pretty much working by itself now, but from time to time we get companies contacting us asking us to promote them. We received the following email from 1XBet:

Hello, Hope your day is going well! My name is XXXXXXX and I represent 1xBet company. I'm reaching you to find out if there is an opportunity to start a mutually beneficial cooperation. 1xBet is a rapidly growing company on the betting market. We work with more than 40 countries all over the world. Currently we are looking for gambling traffic for our company. Please let me know if that is something you have available.We'll be glad to discuss different partnership opportunities Looking forward to your reply. Thanks, XXXXXXX

Here is the response my business partner has sent to her (I'm CCed on the email):

Hello XXXXXXX,
Your license seems to be blacklisted here:
https://game-protect.com/curacao-licensing-scam/

Also we noticed lots of user complaining about your site, not addressing user complaints and not processing user withdrawals properly.

I do apologize but we cannot promote an unscrupulous product, we have our own business standards we must adhere to.

Kind Regards,

XXX