Originally posted on 10/30/2016:

[QUOTE=Mac4Lyfe;26482352]There's fukkin idiots on both sides which is why I wish both parties would totally self destruct. The 2 party system is the reason behind all this shit. They have refused to get along and have split this country. I don't condone bad behavior by Democrats either but my point is that TrumpThugs are the most vocal, expressing off the wall stupid shit that is divisive, fear mongering, racist, chauvinistic, just plain offensive to everyone.

When did I ever speak highly of the FBI director? I don't give a shit about any of these folks.[/QUOTE]

Mac I was referring to Hilary and her speaking of The Director of The FBI.........Boy how her opinion has changed

Hoping Stealthy can chime in here as I'm no attorney, but has there ever been a person who's being investigated by the FBI actually call out the department investigating them and telling them to hurry with their investigation........it's the smugness of this woman and the obvious illegal activity she's involved in that really pissed people off