Originally posted on 06/02/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
Come on Opie, kids get away from parents all the time. That does not make them bad parents. Stop the nonsense. A kid is a kid is a kid. They're going to do stupid shit because they don't know any better. They see a gorilla they're going to want to go pet it. The fukking zoo is fukking negligent having an exhibit that kids can crawl into. It's a damn zoo for Christ sake. Families with snotty nose brats are going to visit. You have to kid and idiot proof that shit.

and you would be an idiot to jump in after the kid. The moment you did that the Gorilla would have sensed the panic and would have done something Gorillas do, like break your neck or throw the baby against a wall. The best thing was that it was a baby that stayed calm. Any other kid and they would have been screaming, hollering and trying to hit the Gorilla. That kid was a natural born G. Leave it to you to jump in as a dumb parent and get both of you killed.

Do you know how many kids go missing at Disney World every day? Try hundreds, I use to work there. Mom turns her back, kid is gone. Disney workers are trained to spot missing children. It's a park, kids are going to wonder off. Disney is idiot proof to save people from themselves. You can rest assured at Disney that they will find your child. Don't try it at 6 flags.

Mac....if we can't judge people unfairly harsh from behind a keyboard....then what's really the point of all this??

And as far as me and that gorilla throwing hands...I can tell you right now that shit would've gone down. I ain't saying Harembe wouldn't have eventually come out on top, but that silverback motherfukker would've definitely known he been in a fight, you dig? First thing I would do is get that bitch in an arm bar, and he either gonna tap out, or leave that motherfukkin enclosure with a compound fracture. Imma damn sure get my motherfukkin licks in on his black ass.

I don't play, Mac.