Originally posted on 03/02/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy1616 View Post
I wished they still had the chicks dress in those little white skirts that they did in the old days. I'm dating myself but Chrissy Everts legs. Umm hmmm
that was back in the day when nurses wore uniforms that have since turned into costume- (and adult-fantasy-) store fare...

it was also back in the day when the typical sub 35-y/o female was non-obese and quite bonkable...

the tennis players/figure-skaters/swimmers just seemed so much more fanatasizable because they had athletic (and not just non-overweight) working for them

sad to say but in the rich countries of the world, unattractive (subjective)/unhealthy (objective) fat-chick/-boy has become the new norm

back in the day, the typical woman/man looked somewhat like what statistically-"normal" healthy adults should look like (with "normal" defined as according to the pre-1980 tables...not the "new normal"="politically corrected"="fattened up" medical and insurance tables)

now the North-American norm is far closer to Mike/Molly and someone being forced by their obesity into having to purchase contiguous seats on an airplane won't even make the news anymore