jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If you had a Valentine date with SBR JoJo...where would you take her??? : Nominated P

I first would pick her up in my van and bring her to get her nails done, I would wait outside standing by my van making sure nobody talks to her, after she was done I would give her $100 in chocolate hearts, next we would go crusing around NJ, I would probably take her to the beach and look around and I then would give her another $100 in qtrs to throw in the ocean as she makes wishes. Ok after that we would go to lunch, would go with seafood dish and whatever she wanted and then proceed to give her a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue for when she is home at night cuddling on the couch. After lunch we would go to the shops and give her an open checkbook to buy whatever she wanted as I walked next to her again making sure no men look or talk to her. So now we are later in afternoon and I would take her to a nice high end bar and would order her Blackberry Brandy and then buy everyone a glass of champagne in the bar and toast her that she is a beautiful woman and would have everyone throw flowers and chocolate hears at her feet. As the night approaches we would go to our lockers which i rented for the day to change into diner attire. I would patiently wait outside her locker and also have a makeup artist there for her needs. We then proceed back n my van and go to a high end restaurant probably a steakhouse and proceed to eat hig end steaks and shrimp while sipping vodka and wine. As we do a violinist is laying right next to her playing soft romantic tunes. I whispers poems into her ears as she giggles away. We then have desert which I pre ordered, it is a cake of her and we nibble at it. We then get out coats on and walk the coast looking at the sky as I again whisper poems to her and then proceed to fly a kite with her picture on it. It is getting late and we get into our van and I take her back to my basement but she refuses to come in, I said whats the problem here? I sent over 5 grand and you and want to play in my pen, she politely says your not my type and my boyfriend coming home tomorrow. I call for her a cab and she is swept away by the breeze and again I strike out.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-03-14 at 06:03 PM.