Originally posted on 01/09/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
Say it as slowly as you want, just keep in mind when you take $360 OUT of the economy by way of taxes and add it BACK by way of redistribution you have a net ZERO gain. You think different but you think wrong. It's actually a negative because you have to take $400 out to give out $360(govt wastes the difference running the redistribution machine).

Let's hope they did earn it by working 20-30 years. BTW, ever know a truly hard working person who couldnt find a job for 90 fuggin weeks? Me either.

Your argument fails on both fronts. Its a negative for the economy and 90 weeks is a fair cut off.
Lets say they all go to the local steak shop owner. Now the owner doesn't have to lay off because people are coming back to his shop. Laying of tax paying people that is. Lets say they all are broke now. The steak shop owner now has to layoff. Since they have money the steak shop employee stays and spends his or her check right back into the economy also which goes to the next business and they spend it. On another note it took my girlfriends kid 7 months to get a job graduating with a Biomedical degree from Drexel college. Lets not go to the lazy card because the kid had $200,000 student loans staring him squarely in the eye. You think it is easy for a person who was making 100,000 a year to go grab a job at Mcdonalds? Ur boys who have killed every spending bill to help the economy for simply fighting for power is the reason there are no jobs. U get all this highway work going u put millions back to work. Millions who will force hiring for other businesses who can't handle the volume. That is how an economy works. Not going to wars and giving tax breaks at the same time while letting Wall Street play illegal games bringing the country to its knees. I know ur ilk think it was because people over bought for their homes like a good little puppet would think but reality really isn't a strong suit for u Fox News watchers who by the way were exposed as the least informed people in our country when it comes to anything. Just saying.