Originally posted on 06/06/2013:

I'm missing the "better" form comments about Djokovic. He was a bit sloppy at times in his last two matches, especially the 3rd set against Haas where he could/should have put him away much earlier, but was broken a couple times. Haas' return game was 0% and Haas nearly had the match even after two sets - but Djokovic rallied in the TB.

Since the weather has turned from damp/cold to sunny/warm, Nadal's game unsurprisingly has been better & better from Fognini through Wawrinka. The first few matches when people freaked out about him dropping sets, the conditions were cool and damp. Form-wise, I'd say they are fairly close to even.

Court conditions tomorrow will be better suited to Rafa's top spin with dry, warm conditions. It won't be the ultimate deciding factor, but it certainly helps Rafa a lot because everyone knows he doesn't enjoy damp court conditions and it does impact his game.

Not really a big movement on this match. 10-15 cents most places. Not uncommon when you get match-ups of top tier players when there is a separation in price, but both prices are relatively close to one another. More often than not, the dog is going to see early action and then people who like favorite may move the line back out.

As with most Big Four matches, I tend to like playing props over outcomes because it's really a coin flip most times.