Originally posted on 04/22/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by djefferis View Post
Total scum is a bit harsh..comparing this book and WSEX is apples and oranges.

WSEX knowingly took deposits when they were in full no pay mode. BI shut the doors immediately and failed to give players a solution. Both in my book are scam operators.

Legends, upon realization they would be able to continue moved players to another book, albeit with a 10x roll. Now, it sucks to be tied up if you didnt take a bonus...but the time between the indictment and shut down is small, so fewer potential victims here.

That also said, neither of us KNOW that they would hold someone who deposited to the 10x roll. Its there to prevent a runon the book...their processor clearly cant handle everyone leaving at once...mabeye they will grant exceptions to those cases..we dont know that yet.

Point is, there are alt of people in this industry who have pulled dirtier moves. BetED,BI,WSEX all blatantly stole funds...at least legends worked something out.

I understand the run on the book. But 10x seems excessive and if and when someone who has a larger balance does roll it, I can't wait to see the thread where he is labeled a pro or a steam chaser and the person can't the their money out.

The whole mission statement of no professional players and 10x roll seems contradictory.