Originally posted on 04/15/2013:

This is absolutely absurd. Rules need to be implemented. Its ruining the NBA and it takes away from College.

If you can't DOMINATE in the NCAA what business do you have going to the next level. In this draft they have spoken about Ben McElmore going first or Nerlins Noel. Ben McElmore went out like a bitch going 0 for 8 in his last game. I watched every televised game of Kansas and was never impressed ONCE. And the big12 is down.

Nerlins Noel? Hes blew it out his knee.

Even the most of the upper classmen are a joke. Remember Kendall Marshall? D-League. All tar heel guards should remember how good they thought he was when he left Chaple Hill and realize that he is in the penetrating D League.

Look who Sacramento Kings have gotten with all of their picks. When was the last time you hear Jimmer Ferdettes name.

How about the number 1 pick in the draft? The next Tim Duncan. I haven't heard Anthony Davis' name ONCE. Not once. That goes for all those Kentucky kids. We have Teague on the Bulls. I haven't seen him play more than a minute. Kidd Gilchrist? Lamb? please.

Now Archie Goodwin thinks he will have success

Cody Zeller, if you cant get off one power move against Syracuse under the rim, what makes you think you can against the PRO centers? Its embarrassing. He is the QUINTESSENTIAL player that needs more college.

End of rant.