1. #1
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 3,592
    Betpoints: 4464

    Step by Step on how to apply the PRO status application

    US Players who are Turning PRO by Submitting a Donation: MUST FILL OUT THE ENTIRE APPLICATION AFTER YOU DONATE TO THE CHARITY. (Once you donate you need to go back to the SBR page and fill out the COMPLETE form.
    (Do not forget to continue the process and submit the pro application form once you're done with the donation)






    Step 1: Choose the Charity of your choice and make the $100 donation.

    Step 2: By hitting the dropdown, select the Charity where you make your donation, enter your email address and check the box stating the "I donated using the link above".

    Step 3: Enter your name..(It is best if you will enter your SBR username so we can easily determine and make a comparison between your SBR handle and the name that will refelect on the page of the Charity where you make the donation.

    Step 4: Hit the "Submit Application" button.


    Note: The pro status is good for a year and you can renew the status by donating (same process above) or by using the 3000 betpoints.



    International Users:



    Accept one of our sponsor offers by hitting the "Use a Sportsbook Sponsor".

    Step 1: Create an account on the Sportsbook listed in the pro application form (account should be created via SBR link, that is by using the pro application form) and make a minimum deposit (Minimum deposit will depeneds on whatever the books require).

    Step 2: Select the sportsbooks name from the dropdown and enter your Sportsbook account ID. Check the box if its your first deposit and if account was created though the promo links.

    Step 3: Enter your full name.

    Step 4: Hit the "Submit Application" button.
    Last edited by SBR Drew; 12-21-18 at 01:03 PM.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  2. #2
    Carborundum
    Carborundum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-07-19
    Posts: 185
    Betpoints: 360

    i accidently hit application first and then the cc thinks the site is a fraud and will not process. what do i do?

  3. #3
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 3,592
    Betpoints: 4464

    Quote Originally Posted by Carborundum View Post
    i accidently hit application first and then the cc thinks the site is a fraud and will not process. what do i do?
    Carborundum, welcome to SBR Forum!

    Please try to resubmit and apply the pro status. The pro application form will give you the right options.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  4. #4
    Carborundum
    Carborundum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-07-19
    Posts: 185
    Betpoints: 360

    i did it right this time and it worked. i think i might be a pro now. thank you.

  5. #5
    Chupoche
    Chupoche's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-13-18
    Posts: 185
    Betpoints: 1356

    Hi, I would like to renew my PRO status . I have a Pinnacle account linked with SBR with funds in it , do I have to redeposit ?

    If yes , howmuch ?

    thank you

  6. #6
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 3,592
    Betpoints: 4464

    Quote Originally Posted by Chupoche View Post
    Hi, I would like to renew my PRO status . I have a Pinnacle account linked with SBR with funds in it , do I have to redeposit ?

    If yes , howmuch ?

    thank you
    Hi Chupoche,

    Yes, as long as the book was created via SBR link before, you just need a minimum amount to redeposit (whatever the books require) to renew your pro status.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  7. #7
    turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-15-08
    Posts: 2,423
    Betpoints: 1744

    Thank you so much for this guide Genie.

    Just donated and submitted my application! Looking forward to joining the PROs again!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  8. #8
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 3,592
    Betpoints: 4464

    Quote Originally Posted by turbozed View Post
    Thank you so much for this guide Genie.

    Just donated and submitted my application! Looking forward to joining the PROs again!
    Another year of enjoying the benefits of being a pro, Turbozed!

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  9. #9
    dbouchot
    dbouchot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-16-17
    Posts: 91
    Betpoints: 60

    Hi, I applied for pro last week, and was wondering about the 3k point reset, does it apply from when I applied for pro or it applies when the pro status is given

  10. #10
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 3,592
    Betpoints: 4464

    Quote Originally Posted by dbouchot View Post
    Hi, I applied for pro last week, and was wondering about the 3k point reset, does it apply from when I applied for pro or it applies when the pro status is given
    Hi dbouchot, the 3000 points reset is done once the pro status will apply.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  11. #11
    dbouchot
    dbouchot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-16-17
    Posts: 91
    Betpoints: 60

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    Hi dbouchot, the 3000 points reset is done once the pro status will apply.
    thought so, haha thanks for your answer, guess I have to blow my extra points xD

  12. #12
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 3,592
    Betpoints: 4464

    Quote Originally Posted by dbouchot View Post
    thought so, haha thanks for your answer, guess I have to blow my extra points xD
    Thank you for your application and see you soon in the pro leagues!

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  13. #13
    chewballz
    chewballz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-19
    Posts: 172
    Betpoints: 1387

    Hello I keep trying to become a pro for a few weeks now but continue to get an error 404 message every time I click on become a pro

  14. #14
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 3,592
    Betpoints: 4464

    Quote Originally Posted by chewballz View Post
    Hello I keep trying to become a pro for a few weeks now but continue to get an error 404 message every time I click on become a pro
    Hi CHewballz, what browser and device you're trying to access the application form? can you please try to clear your cookies and cache and try it again? https://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/sbr-pro/

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  15. #15
    Chiefs83
    Update your status
    Chiefs83's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-01-16
    Posts: 852

    Just want to see my avatar

  16. #16
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 3,592
    Betpoints: 4464

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs83 View Post
    Just want to see my avatar
    Hi Chief, I'm not sure what do you mean by this?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  17. #17
    Alan Aktion
    Today is a new day
    Alan Aktion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-13-17
    Posts: 36
    Betpoints: 1264

    Been coming here for a couple years now on the regular and just became an SBR Pro a couple weeks ago. SBR has the best odds page in the business and I use it each and everyday. Doubling your betpoints when you log into the book is nice as well. Keep up the good work SBR.

  18. #18
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 3,592
    Betpoints: 4464

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Aktion View Post
    Been coming here for a couple years now on the regular and just became an SBR Pro a couple weeks ago. SBR has the best odds page in the business and I use it each and everyday. Doubling your betpoints when you log into the book is nice as well. Keep up the good work SBR.
    Welcome to the world of Pro's, Alan! Being a pro is always a winner!

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  19. #19
    SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 7,362
    Betpoints: 264

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  20. #20
    SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 7,362
    Betpoints: 264

    PRO membership is the way to go ...it pays for itself!

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  21. #21
    horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-13-11
    Posts: 5,497
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    PRO membership is the way to go ...it pays for itself!
    Can you post an updated picture with the books that can be used for membership renewal?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  22. #22
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 45,119
    Betpoints: 4432

    Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post

    Can you post an updated picture with the books that can be used for membership renewal?
    Same as you see above apart from The Greek which has closed.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  23. #23
    horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-13-11
    Posts: 5,497
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Same as you see above apart from The Greek which has closed.
    Thanks

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  24. #24
    SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 7,362
    Betpoints: 264

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  25. #25
    SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 7,362
    Betpoints: 264

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  26. #26
    GoofyGrape
    GoofyGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-11
    Posts: 1,101

    I am not getting my "offers" to pop up where I can click to donate...Any ideas why that is?

  27. #27
    DoctorStrong
    DoctorStrong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 661

    i don't have $100

  28. #28
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 3,592
    Betpoints: 4464

    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGrape View Post
    I am not getting my "offers" to pop up where I can click to donate...Any ideas why that is?
    Hi Goofy,

    Please try to diable your adblocking software and you should be able to see the available offers after. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  29. #29
    INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-30-08
    Posts: 4,420

    I signed up Monday morning at 9am and havent heard got my pro status. Is it possible that I am under quarantine and how long do we stay under quarantine

  30. #30
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 3,592
    Betpoints: 4464

    Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    I signed up Monday morning at 9am and havent heard got my pro status. Is it possible that I am under quarantine and how long do we stay under quarantine
    Hi Invega Man,

    I can't seem to find any pending pro application under your name. Please make sure to fill out and submit the pro application form or forward us your donation receipt to this address -forum@sportsbookreview.com

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  31. #31
    INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-30-08
    Posts: 4,420

    Well I printed the page and when I hit submit Invega man showed up on the screen. I think raider was right below me.
    printed page has my
    name
    address
    who I donated to
    amount
    donation id
    page name : SBR FORUM MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION
    PAGES OWNER NAME : SBR FORUM
    PAGE YOU DONATED TO : SBR FOURMS PAGE

  32. #32
    INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-30-08
    Posts: 4,420

    I sent it!!

  33. #33
    mattyicey
    mattyicey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-03-20
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 2757

    i made a bodog account but the ref link messed up and now they said i cannot link mybodog to SBR? what do i do i want to become PRO and i live in Canada

    nvm i will just use ref link for PRO on a different book , Bodog customer service was terrible with me i will go to sportsinteraction and deposit this weekend to go SBR PRO !! thanks and look forward to becoming pro on this awesome forum
    Last edited by mattyicey; 03-13-20 at 10:51 PM.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  34. #34
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 3,592
    Betpoints: 4464

    Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Well I printed the page and when I hit submit Invega man showed up on the screen. I think raider was right below me.
    printed page has my
    name
    address
    who I donated to
    amount
    donation id
    page name : SBR FORUM MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION
    PAGES OWNER NAME : SBR FORUM
    PAGE YOU DONATED TO : SBR FOURMS PAGE
    Congrats Invega Mam, you're a pro now!

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  35. #35
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 3,592
    Betpoints: 4464

    Quote Originally Posted by mattyicey View Post
    i made a bodog account but the ref link messed up and now they said i cannot link mybodog to SBR? what do i do i want to become PRO and i live in Canada

    nvm i will just use ref link for PRO on a different book , Bodog customer service was terrible with me i will go to sportsinteraction and deposit this weekend to go SBR PRO !! thanks and look forward to becoming pro on this awesome forum
    Hi Matty, yes you can use/create new account in one of the Sportsbook sponsors listed in the pro application form and make a minimum deposit to apply for the pro status.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


12 Last
Top