2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Default Excellent NCAA card? Let's discuss and bang out some winners

This 1st time I've ever did one these threads where I'm including players talk. In case you guys never visit the sub-forum I think we do a very good job sharing info and discussing the games. I'll post plays I like and give reasoning as to why I like. Fell free to join in the discussion with your own plays or ask questions about games you interested in, i along with others will answer to best of our abilities.

Please no trolling and know this is not a rooster measuring contest. The goal is to simply share incite and hopefully bring up things that you may not have thought about.

Normally I lead off with a play but I havnt even seen the lines yet, just sitting down to look into card so I'll post as I find anything where I perceive value. Let's see if we can bang out some winners!!

2daBank

Tried to make this a crossover thread to PT BUT didn't work right which sucks so I guess it 2 separate threads. Dunno how "default" got in title! Lol

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

Thoughts on Alabama tonight vs a strong Miss st side. Alabama really been showing up lately and was really impressed how they imposed themselves in Gainesville the last time out, funny but I feel Bamba on the road better than I do at home. Thoughts guys?

KDF500

Scary +7

I’ve been thinking about this one a lot of thought and I just really am not impressed with the Hoggs lately especially getting -7... scary offense has been brutal lately I know and they just got schooled the last few games but i feel like tonight they put in max effort and at least stay within this number. Line seems a bit inflated and I see this being a tighter game. For what it’s worth Arkansas something like 1-10 ats vs SEC at home.. so there’s that
    Last edited by KDF500; 02-06-18 at 12:00 PM.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Why is Nebraska getting 4 now? This line makes no sense...minny has lost 8/9 past games and Nebraska has been tough throughout conference play

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 400

Anyone want to give some insight on Xavier getting 3.5 points.... ranked number 2 getting 3.5 points.... doesn't make sense.

2daBank

Nebraska +4.. this team continues to get disrespected by the books. Already have road wins at wiscy, Rutgers, norterstern, defense travels and huskers playing some of the best defense in the big-10. Minny already so home losses to several those teams huskers beat on road. I like huskers to pull the outright so getting 4 seem like yet another gift from the books on a team that been burning them all year!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Why is Nebraska getting 4 now? This line makes no sense...minny has lost 8/9 past games and Nebraska has been tough throughout conference play
    Normally I'd say fishy but they have been disrespecting huskers all year! Favorite play I've came across so far!

2daBank

Luckily thread didn't cross over, huge mistake trying to have in players talk. That place filled with most pathetic lifetime losers so disregard the pt thread, I don't have time for pathetic keyboard tough guys that be better off dead!!
    Points Awarded:

matt711 gave 2daBank 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thedenthead gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

I'll get to all your questions guys just bare with me I'm just starting on card.

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Maybe Coffey playing for Minnesota so that might be a reason for the number.

KDF500

IMO Nebraska in tough spot tonight. Playing at the Barn a tough out for any team, Nebraska has played well on the road but winning at Rutgers and Wisconsin nothing special IMO... plus +4 is much higher than I would anticipate though.. was very impressed how Minni has played despite not having lynch but Coffey could be a go tonight...

KDF500

Banker I will bet you 100 betpoints Minni takes this one tonight.

DnTSports
    DnTSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

2DaBank.. Going to ask you as well (as you are one of the best on SBR)

So, I have a 3 Team 1H Parlay (Against the Spread) that my bookie is giving me for FREE for Birthday!

$25 - 3 Team Parlay ATS = I have to take one 1 DOG in the first half....

What are everyone's opinion on:

1H Buffalo -3
    1H Xavier ML
    1H Alabama ML

$25 To Win $227

Any and all help would be great!!!

huskers22
    huskers22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Coffey is doubtful to play. Also every time the line moves like this huskers win.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 400

Line movement on the Nebraska game is shocking...

Opened at -1 and all the way up to -4 and Nebraska healthy too

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    Anyone want to give some insight on Xavier getting 3.5 points.... ranked number 2 getting 3.5 points.... doesn't make sense.
    They only won by 7 at home. Only beat St. John's by 4 or 5 on road, lost to Provo on road. Butler only few home losses last 2 years, hall only team who got them this year, even got nova at home. I rarely look at rankings so surprised Xavier is 2! I have them around 15 in my rankings, think kp has the 16! Those rankings are virtually meaningless imo. Hell the just went to ot against tatlooy

Not saying butler wins but think that line makes perfect sense.

2daBank

Line movement on the Nebraska game is shocking...

Opened at -1 and all the way up to -4 and Nebraska healthy too
    It has happened a lot with huskers games, besides books hating them it appears there some money that hates them as well. Thing is they been prob best ats team in big-10 so let them continue fading and we can reap the rewards.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They only won by 7 at home. Only beat St. John's by 4 or 5 on road, lost to Provo on road. Butler only few home losses last 2 years, hall only team who got them this year, even got nova at home. I rarely look at rankings so surprised Xavier is 2! I have them around 15 in my rankings, think kp has the 16! Those rankings are virtually meaningless imo. Hell the just went to ot against tatlooy

Not saying butler wins but think that line makes perfect sense.
    Pretty much agree. Butler or nothing for me

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KDF500 View Post
    Thoughts on Alabama tonight vs a strong Miss st side. Alabama really been showing up lately and was really impressed how they imposed themselves in Gainesville the last time out, funny but I feel Bamba on the road better than I do at home. Thoughts guys?
    I'm sorry bro, got in big fight w my woman and just getting back into card, lol. I will dig into this one now.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Originally Posted by KDF500

I'm sorry bro, got in big fight w my woman and just getting back into card, lol. I will dig into this one now.
    Auburn only team that has gotten bulldogs at home. Only lost by 6 at bama and they shot really poorly. Def lean to sip st, looks like a solid play,

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

You like the over in San Diego state game down to 142 now?

2daBank

Mizzou as dogs intriguing to me, little worried of a letdown off the uk win but getting +105 certainly carries a little value. Tigers size and 3 point shooting big advantages in this game. Rebels playing some of worst defense in the conference.

Sign me up at +105, prefer that to the +1.5. Pretty simple, if mizzou hits their 3s they win, if not the points won't matter

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KDF500 View Post
    Scary +7

I’ve been thinking about this one a lot of thought and I just really am not impressed with the Hoggs lately especially getting -7... scary offense has been brutal lately I know and they just got schooled the last few games but i feel like tonight they put in max effort and at least stay within this number. Line seems a bit inflated and I see this being a tighter game. For what it’s worth Arkansas something like 1-10 ats vs SEC at home.. so there’s that
    I gotta dig into this one but off top of my head my concern for scary is their point gaurd play been shoddy at best. Not a good thing against razorbacks who can really pressure the pg.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
    You like the over in San Diego state game down to 142 now?
    Should be a lot of free throws in that one. Worry would be Fresno tends to get teams into a grind it out pace in their gym.

thedenthead
    thedenthead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Michigan 1H -0.5

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thedenthead View Post
    Michigan 1H -0.5
    I actually lean NW but dunno I want to play it. Talk to me bout why you like Michigan.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
    Maybe Coffey playing for Minnesota so that might be a reason for the number.
    Could be, think just as much simple disrespect for huskers who I'm not sure have lost a ats play in conf play!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DnTSports View Post
    2DaBank.. Going to ask you as well (as you are one of the best on SBR)

So, I have a 3 Team 1H Parlay (Against the Spread) that my bookie is giving me for FREE for Birthday!

$25 - 3 Team Parlay ATS = I have to take one 1 DOG in the first half....

What are everyone's opinion on:

1H Buffalo -3
    1H Xavier ML
    1H Alabama ML

$25 To Win $227

Any and all help would be great!!!
    Sorry bro I missed this one. Gonna try and give you best answer I can in few minutes. Does it have to be 1st half? I don't cap individual halves as all my numbers based off full games and don't really have time to look into teams 1st half performances much..I don't like bama or Xavier full game, prob gonna be against bama, prob gonna pass on Xavier. Havnt looked into buffalo but I love that team!!

2daBank

This one way outside my norm as I almost never play over on totals this low and a case could be made that laying the points a better option

Ucf/cincy over 122.. I keep coming up with 75ish for the bearcats, that leaves only needing 48 from ucf. Might in fact be better to lay the points cause if cincy does hit 75 very little doubt they don't cover. I'd like to parlay but of course not allowed.

2daBank

Posted one of these Friday night and worked out beautifully, here my ml favs I like parlayed in any fashion:

Shockers
    Kansas
    Irish
    Provo
    Buffalo

Pays little better than 3 to 1. Then I'll mix and match in groups of 3s.

2daBank

Card so far.,

Nebraska+4 and sprinkle ml

Mizzou +105

Sip st -3

Buffalo/cmu over 161

Ucf/cincy over 122

2daBank

Gonna continue the Ohio fade. I'll take Akron +5

2daBank

Vols +127.. not saying they win but great value here. Love what Rick Barnes doing with this vols squad, some deadly shooters and grant Williams a beast in the post! Not to mention they very tough minded group who proven they can go on road and get wins.

2daBank

Notre dame - 6.5., can't believe I'm going to the Irish well again as I been burnt several times during this stretch (namely the 2 games Farrell came back, ville and ncst). However this a fade on BC, one of thinnest teams in country only getting 19% of their minutes from the bench, and now off b2b ot games. They also one of weakest teams in conf cleaning up their defensive glass. Irish collecting 37% of their misses. Bc runs out of gas here and Irish finally get off the snide!

12 Last