DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

NCAA Basketball Tipoff Preview - Opening Day Coming Up Fast!

College Hoops tips off in just 3.5 weeks. This is where I make bank. This is the cream of the crop of sports betting. This is the one sport you can follow on SBR and actually make money on.

Friday, November 10th features some good matchups. Never too early to take a peak.

So why not preview some games from opening day!

Iowa State @ Missouri
    The #1 freshman in America, Michael Porter Jr.,
    along with his younger brother plan to breathe life into a brand new Mizzou squad. Mizzou will play Kansas in an exhibition game on Oct. 22 in KC, MO so we will get to see a taste of these two potential powerhouses early. The Cyclones bring their namesake and that's about it into this matchup as they lost star PG Monte Morris, Naz Long, Burton, & Thomas - the top 4 scorers from last year's squad.

Texas A&M vs. West Va (in Germany)
    Press Va is tough to play early on with the crazy in your face defense that Huggy Bear has been sticking with the past few years. WVU will be without suspended Esa Ahmad but will be led by senior guard Jevon Carter. The Aggies bring back top notch size with Hogg, Davis and Trocha-Morelos which creates a tough matchup for anyone. But if the Aggies shoot their FTs as poorly as they did last year they'll be in for a long night on Germany.

UCLA vs. Georgia Tech (in China)
    GaTech coach Josh Pastner exceeded expectations in his first season in the ACC. Let's see what he can do in year two with 3 of his 5 starters returning. UCLA Bruins shouldn't drop off as much as the public expects (with the 'loud' Ball departure to the NBA). Freshman Jaylen Hands is a super talented 5-star guard. Aaron Holiday is expected to make a big jump in his sophomore season. Big man Welsh will hold down the paint. LiAngelo Ball... Will keep the bench warm.

Memphis vs. Alabama (in Maryland)
    Bama has a duo of 5-star freshmen gaurds coming in and should put on a show against a Memphis team left in shambles after a mass exodus of talent in the offseason as the Lawson brothers transferred to Kansas and Crawford to Ole Miss.

Pitt vs. Navy (in Maryland)
    The near 40ppg between Artis & Young have departed Pitt, along with Cam Johnson who transferred to UNC. Will keep an eye on this young squad to see how they look in a 'new era' at the Zoo.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Curious to see what the UCLA vs G-Tech line opens up as. I gotta take UCLA if they are dogs. I have not started capping yet, but you highlighting that game makes me really curious

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    Curious to see what the UCLA vs G-Tech line opens up as. I gotta take UCLA if they are dogs. I have not started capping yet, but you highlighting that game makes me really curious
    Well now things get complicated. G-Tech returning leading scorer Okogie along with Jackson are both suspended for ncaa rules violations regarding accepting cash or gifts and they aren't making the trip to China.

UCLA will surely be a favorite now, maybe UCLA -7.5 or so.