dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

iona-hofstra info 12/29

whats up sbr...i know a lot of guys come here claiming they have some inside info on a game...im not claiming to be mr. insider, and obviously proceed with caution on this, but i have a small bit of info regarding tonights IONA-hofstra game...friend of mine goes to IONA and is close with the bball team, i will give you this quote:

“well I saw mike glover yesterday and he said that coach has been working them and they are so pumped to not be traveling (tonight is their 8th away game in a row) and tonight isn’t a conference game but their big game Tuesday is and they’re playing in Madison Sq Garden so I think they all kind of forgot about tonight’s game”

this may not have any effect, but it really sounds like a big letdown spot for IONA here, i think i will be taking hofstra + the points, maybe even a small play on the ML. not trying to sway anybody but if you were already planning on taking this game, it could help your capping...BOL to everyone

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I liked Hofstra anyways. I think Iona wins by a bucket.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

was eying the over. thanks for the info, pal.

BiffTFinancial

was eying the over. thanks for the info, pal.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

anytime fellas, like i said im not trying to pretend im mr. bigshot inside information but i try to help out the board whenever i can. that being said i feel pretty confident in this play because it makes sense, IONA has been on the road forever and i can def see them looking ahead to playing in MSG...on the flip side this will be a big game for hofstra against another in state team, and they also have a great scorer in mike moore, averaging 21.2ppg...im on them on the ML and the spread, also put them in a teaser lol so im thinking they at least cover

BiffTFinancial

Iona has 18 turnovers in the first half. great call on the letdown, hope you win your bets.

TheGOAT13
    TheGOAT13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Any reason why the line moved from +8 to +11 right before tip off? I bet it at +8.5 but LOADED up when I saw 11 and +500 ML.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

winner winner chicken dinner! loving that hofstra ML payout