Sweet 16 looks to be a nice slate of action

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • The General
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 08-10-05
    • 13279

    #1
    Sweet 16 looks to be a nice slate of action
    Starting today.

    Best of luck, guys
  • The General
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 08-10-05
    • 13279

    #2
    (1)UofL vs Ari
    Kansas vs (2)MSU

    (1)Uconn vs Pur
    Mizz vs (2)Mem

    (1)Pitt vs Xav
    Vill vs (2)Duke

    (1)UNC vs Gonz
    Syr vs (2)Okla
    Comment
    • sallysnax8
      SBR MVP
      • 01-22-09
      • 1686

      #3
      UL, UCONN, PITT, UNC......straight and boxed please
      Comment
      • The General
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 08-10-05
        • 13279

        #4
        That'll be $54 please.
        Comment
        • daggerkobe
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 03-25-08
          • 10744

          #5
          Probably the worst sweet 16 of all time.
          Comment
          • sallysnax8
            SBR MVP
            • 01-22-09
            • 1686

            #6
            Originally posted by daggerkobe
            Probably the worst sweet 16 of all time.
            this is my first tourney....i'm finding it very profitable and rather easier
            Comment
            • The General
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 08-10-05
              • 13279

              #7
              I think Duke and Oklahoma can get by. Maybe Mich St also. Hell, Memphis, too.

              Good matchups
              Comment
              • sallysnax8
                SBR MVP
                • 01-22-09
                • 1686

                #8
                unless blake griffin get in foul trouble, okl steam rolls syr tomorrow no doubt.
                Comment
                • Ticon18
                  SBR Wise Guy
                  • 02-08-09
                  • 666

                  #9
                  I did Pitt and UConn 2 teamer on ML. Then may do UNC and Louisville if both win
                  Comment
                  • Guest

                    #10
                    Of the 1 seeds I think Pitt and UCONN are the weakest, I feel like they both win close with Xavier and Purdue picking up the covers.
                    Comment
                    • Shortstop
                      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                      • 01-02-09
                      • 27281

                      #11
                      I predict Louisville, Kansas, UCONN, Memphis, Pitt, Villanova, Gonzaga, and Syracuse advance.

                      Comment
                      Search
                      Collapse
                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                      Collapse
                      Working...