pitt/kansas/louisville ml parlay - safe?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vince Carter
    SBR Sharp
    • 02-15-09
    • 498

    #1
    pitt/kansas/louisville ml parlay - safe?
    100 to win 77.5

    safe?
  • kipper32
    SBR Sharp
    • 11-12-07
    • 487

    #2
    if dayton plays like it did in the opener expect a sweat.
    Comment
    • Vince Carter
      SBR Sharp
      • 02-15-09
      • 498

      #3
      yeah i don't really like kansas either

      i'm looking at louisville/pitt/xavier ml 100 to win 119.3
      Comment
      • Guest

        #4
        The thing about these parlays is that they are always more risky than they appear. That being said I do really like all 3 of those teams in your first post, and I like the play, I am a Wisconsin homer so take that into account when I say Im less confident about Xavier. I think FSU was better than Xavier going into the tournament and Wisky did beat them albeit in a very very close game. I think that game will be close but Louisville and Pitt look very good. BOL in what you decide to play.
        Comment
        • RoagBettor
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 01-20-09
          • 8355

          #5
          I've been playing 3 team/8 pt Teasers, they pay $100 to $120 but that 8 pts makes a huge difference.

          Today's play:

          Pitt -.5
          Louisville -3.5
          Kansas +.5

          $240 to win $200
          Comment
          • veto
            SBR High Roller
            • 09-12-08
            • 109

            #6
            pitt is suppose to beat ok state but thats not a guarantee
            and kansas "on the road" has been fairly mediocre- while dayton is hungry and they're showing they're a good team.
            louiseville...i think that one you can call safe.
            Comment
            • RoagBettor
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 01-20-09
              • 8355

              #7
              veto

              Nothing is guaranteed in gambling. I've needed a LOT of luck with my wins and I've had some very BAD luck with my losses. I look at it as entertainment only, and if I make money that's a bonus.
              Comment
              Search
              Collapse
              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
              Collapse
              Working...