Take the big underdogs tonight

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yisman
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 09-01-08
    • 75682

    #1
    Take the big underdogs tonight
    I don't start threads very often, but I have a lean on the games tonight.

    Binghamton +22.5 at Matchbook
    American +15.5 at Matchbook
    Morgan State +16 at Bodog
    Akron +14 at Bodog

    If anyone from the board wants to bet HTH, I'm up for it. All four games or none at all, though. Best of 4, 2-2 splits.
  • yisman
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 09-01-08
    • 75682

    #2
    add two MLs:

    Western Kentucky ML +208
    UCLA ML -340
    Comment
    • yisman
      SBR Aristocracy
      • 09-01-08
      • 75682

      #3
      Morgan State line down to +15
      Comment
      • BobHarvey
        SBR MVP
        • 07-08-08
        • 3987

        #4
        I think Duke rolls. Binghampton got off the bus yesterday for practice and were "awestruck". That deer in the headlights look. I'm playing Duke 1H and Duke game. They'll win by 30.
        Comment
        • mcbaseball10
          SBR MVP
          • 02-11-09
          • 2866

          #5
          Harvey, that happened on Hoosiers when the boys walked into the gym and they still did really well. They measured the rims at 10'..I'm not saying, i'm just sayin'

          That said, I'm on Duke -22
          Comment
          • BobHarvey
            SBR MVP
            • 07-08-08
            • 3987

            #6
            GL to us. "Hoosiers" a GREAT movie.
            Comment
            • yisman
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 09-01-08
              • 75682

              #7
              Originally posted by BobHarvey
              I think Duke rolls. Binghampton got off the bus yesterday for practice and were "awestruck". That deer in the headlights look. I'm playing Duke 1H and Duke game. They'll win by 30.
              It's Binghamton and I don't see them losing by 30 or more. Even if they don't cover, which I think they will, I think they'll keep it within 30.

              Obviously they played a weak schedule, but Binghamton's last loss was in January, and that was by only 6 points.
              Comment
              • Lets_Get_Money
                SBR Sharp
                • 12-10-08
                • 347

                #8
                Originally posted by yisman
                It's Binghamton and I don't see them losing by 30 or more. Even if they don't cover, which I think they will, I think they'll keep it within 30.

                Obviously they played a weak schedule, but Binghamton's last loss was in January, and that was by only 6 points.
                They Barely beat my school and UCONN whipped my school by 40 @ Storrs
                Comment
                • yisman
                  SBR Aristocracy
                  • 09-01-08
                  • 75682

                  #9
                  Akron +14 (-105) at Bodog
                  Binghamton +23.5 at BetJ
                  American +15.5 at Bodog and Matchbook
                  Morgan State +16 at Bodog
                  Comment
                  • yisman
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 09-01-08
                    • 75682

                    #10
                    Akron is my weakest late pick.

                    I'll add Binghamton/Duke UNDER 137
                    Comment
                    • yisman
                      SBR Aristocracy
                      • 09-01-08
                      • 75682

                      #11
                      Binghamton is now +24.
                      Comment
                      Search
                      Collapse
                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                      Collapse
                      Working...