Do you have have the link to wallco nba chase system? Tnx in advance

ScorpionSnow
    ScorpionSnow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6673

Checking in.

imotiv8
    imotiv8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5717

Is there anyone that wants to post this year?

MrHappy
    MrHappy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Checking in

on3
    on3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3372

checking in

rookieclapper
    rookieclapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1484

checking in

li
    li's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2737

checking in

BoukooMoney
    BoukooMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1460

Checking in hopefully we have more tracking and activity this year.

touch04
    touch04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4416

Checking in

hsvankie87
    hsvankie87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Hello,

I can not regulary post here because of time issues but today seems to be the first V2 bet (I only play V1 and V2!)

A Bet: Portland Trailblazers ML vs Phoenix Suns

Cheers

TRAKKER
    TRAKKER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

I also have Atl @ +9. Was hoping someone would post the full season of plays like last year. Saved a lot of time.

imotiv8
    imotiv8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5717

Quote Originally Posted by TRAKKER View Post
    I also have Atl @ +9. Was hoping someone would post the full season of plays like last year. Saved a lot of time.
    Does anyone have the full season schedule?

hsvankie87

Hello,

first 2 A Bets won !

Today A Bet V2:

Indiana Pacers Spread vs Miami Heat

reddevils64
    reddevils64's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3302

Can you tell me please is the V2 a 3 game series or is it just the 1 bet win or lose?

hsvankie87

Hello, all versions are 3 game chase. This is what I got from a recent spread sheet. It is quite easy to find the plays:
    NBA Filters

Filters hold true for all versions with the exception of number four for versions 2 & 3

1. Never play the team with the best or worst road record.

2. Never play a team whose best player is out (previous version states any player who averages 15 points or more).

3. Six game road series only play the first three games.

4. If a team starts a road series in conference followed by three consecutive out of conference games, only play the team if they lost all their preceding road games by more than 3 points ATS before the start of the three out of conference games.

5. If team is favored by 3 or more points play the moneyline

Version 1 (3 road games all out of conference); Version 2 (2 out of 3 road games out of conference; Version 3 (3 road games no conference restrictions)
    One more, you can play the 3 point buy system or just without buying 3 points! Just search recent jm nba threads!
    Last edited by hsvankie87; 10-22-17 at 07:24 AM.

hsvankie87

By the way, does anybody know if there was a case that 2 chase lost in a row? In any version?

Might be interesting to know to recoup losses!

The MLB sweep system never had 2 losses in row and this helps a lot to recoup losses!

reddevils64
    reddevils64's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3302

Quote Originally Posted by hsvankie87 View Post
    Hello, all versions are 3 game chase. This is what I got from a recent spread sheet. It is quite easy to find the plays:
    NBA Filters

Filters hold true for all versions with the exception of number four for versions 2 & 3

1. Never play the team with the best or worst road record.

2. Never play a team whose best player is out (previous version states any player who averages 15 points or more).

3. Six game road series only play the first three games.

4. If a team starts a road series in conference followed by three consecutive out of conference games, only play the team if they lost all their preceding road games by more than 3 points ATS before the start of the three out of conference games.

5. If team is favored by 3 or more points play the moneyline

Version 1 (3 road games all out of conference); Version 2 (2 out of 3 road games out of conference; Version 3 (3 road games no conference restrictions)
    One more, you can play the 3 point buy system or just without buying 3 points! Just search recent jm nba threads!
    Thank you.

TRAKKER
    TRAKKER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

I have NewOrleans V1 today. Tomorrow Washington and Toronto V1

Win89
    Win89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3431

New Orleans and L.A. are both in the Western Conference so not a V1 play today.

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

Since I'm already doing the JM NCAAF thread updates I can update JM NBA if someone can feed me the upcoming bets for the different versions. I can post semi-regularly meaning I will try to post as much as I can but if I miss a night or two I will be sure to post an update soon thereafter. I'm assuming during those nights where I can't post someone can just update people on what bets are occurring that night as a placeholder.

I'm assuming all the bets that occurred so far are true but please someone raise a red flag if something is wrong whether the error is made by me or someone else.

thekoreanmang

Quote Originally Posted by Win89 View Post
    New Orleans and L.A. are both in the Western Conference so not a V1 play today.
    Why does it matter that both teams are in the West? I didn't know that to be a disqualifier.

thekoreanmang

Was ATL +9 a V1 or V2?

thekoreanmang

JM NBA 2017-2018
    V1 Series:
    Bet A:
    Bet B:
    Bet C:

V2 Series: 1-0
    Bet A: 1-0
    Bet B:
    Bet C:

Upcoming Bets

V1
    Bet A: WSH
    Bet A: TOR

Notes
    Someone said ATL +9 was a bet A on 10/18 and that it won but IDK what version it was so it's not reflected above. I may just combine records for all versions because this is getting confusing and I don't remember all the rules offhand. Someone please clarify.

Also, someone had IND as a bet A last night but again, IDK the version or if it won. Clarify, please.
    Points Awarded:

imotiv8 gave thekoreanmang 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

realica9 gave thekoreanmang 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shermanator
    shermanator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2973

Oct 21 Pacers was a V2

October 23 Wash and Tor Both V1

thekoreanmang

Quote Originally Posted by shermanator View Post
    Oct 21 Pacers was a V2

October 23 Wash and Tor Both V1
    Thx. Did Pacers win on 10/21?

Also, do you know what Version ATL +9 was?

shermanator

Yes Pacers won A bet

No idea where you got ATL +9 from.

shermanator

V1 Washington [A] bet won

V1 Toronto [A] bet won if you bought the points. So do we move on or go to a [B] bet?

thekoreanmang

This person had ATL +9. Would it have hurt to scroll up a little? The least you can do as I'm the one trying to consolidate everything. As there is no authority here on what the plays are, it seems that we are subject to the suggestion of every person who rolls in here saying a play is a play.

Honestly, this kind of seems all over the place and not really worth my time in keeping track of everything. I'll keep trying in the hopes that this thing shapes up and people become more reliable but otherwise I'm just gonna have to stop trying to keep things together.

thekoreanmang

Quote Originally Posted by shermanator View Post
    V1 Washington [A] bet won

V1 Toronto [A] bet won if you bought the points. So do we move on or go to a [B] bet?
    What was the spread on TOR last night and what do you mean by buying points? What are the rules? I've asked for this before but no one responded obviously.

What was the spread on WSH Bet A?

alexknyc
    alexknyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17998

Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang View Post
    What was the spread on TOR last night and what do you mean by buying points? What are the rules? I've asked for this before but no one responded obviously.

What was the spread on WSH Bet A?
    He who shall not be named (JM) says to buy 3 points on the underdog. It's designed to make his record look better.

shermanator

ATL +9 was not a play then

Oct 25 V1 Denver Nuggets [A]
    Oct 25 V1 San Antonio Spurs [A]
    Oct 25 V2 Houston Rockets [A]

I dont buy the points so toronto is a [B] bet for me
    Points Awarded:

realica9 gave shermanator 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BoukooMoney gave shermanator 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hagball52
    hagball52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12394

This came straight from the horses mouth. He wants to charge $75 to send the plays out. I do not have the time to do this so hoping someone else can step uo.

Now, let's go onward to today's NBA system bets. Note that I'm emailing you the NBA system bets today as a courtesy. To get all of the Exterminator NBA system bets emailed to you going forward, just lock in your access to the full NBA Betting System schedule for 2017-18 below:

http://nba-sched.openended.pay.clickbank.net/

Here are the NBA system bets for October 24:

Nuggets - Confirmed official bet. For the best value, wager on the money line. Buying 3 points across 0 is inefficient because there is no added value to buy a point to go from -.5 to +.5.

Spurs (A) bet - Confirmed official bet on the money line. In case you're wondering why the Spurs were not an {A} bet in the previous game: That's because they have yet to play 3 games. The NBA system says to wait until a team plays 3 games into the season before betting on them.

Raptors (A) bet - This is an unofficial bet unless Jonas Valanciunas and DeMar DeRozan end up playing the game. Wager on the point spread and buy 3 points at no worse than -170 odds.

==================

Remember: To continue receiving all of the NBA system bets sent to your email going forward, just lock in your access to the 2017-18 NBA betting schedule below:

Points Awarded:

BoukooMoney gave hagball52 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by hagball52 View Post
    This came straight from the horses mouth. He wants to charge $75 to send the plays out. I do not have the time to do this so hoping someone else can step uo.

Now, let's go onward to today's NBA system bets. Note that I'm emailing you the NBA system bets today as a courtesy. To get all of the Exterminator NBA system bets emailed to you going forward, just lock in your access to the full NBA Betting System schedule for 2017-18 below:

Here are the NBA system bets for October 24:

Nuggets - Confirmed official bet. For the best value, wager on the money line. Buying 3 points across 0 is inefficient because there is no added value to buy a point to go from -.5 to +.5.

Spurs (A) bet - Confirmed official bet on the money line. In case you're wondering why the Spurs were not an {A} bet in the previous game: That's because they have yet to play 3 games. The NBA system says to wait until a team plays 3 games into the season before betting on them.

Raptors (A) bet - This is an unofficial bet unless Jonas Valanciunas and DeMar DeRozan end up playing the game. Wager on the point spread and buy 3 points at no worse than -170 odds.

==================

Remember: To continue receiving all of the NBA system bets sent to your email going forward, just lock in your access to the 2017-18 NBA betting schedule below:

I just emailed to ask wtf? I paid for this for picks for life and he's charging $75?

Will post his reply.

alexknyc
    alexknyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17998

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I just emailed to ask wtf? I paid for this for picks for life and he's charging $75?

Will post his reply.
    I paid for that a while ago and haven't received picks in years. He's a fraud and, last I heard, was in prison.

1234 ... Last