lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

If James loses tonight he will go down as the most overrated player in NBA history.

This boston team was down and out. A great player like Lebron should have found a way to finish them off instead he fouled out. This guy just cant win the big game. I cant understand why anyone defends this guy.

If he somehow wins tonight he can erase all the past because boston will have virtually no chance in a game 7.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I wonder if he'll still be regarded as the best/king/beast if he loses.

But if he does win, he def. deserves respect because he will go to the finals and would have bailed himself and his team out of the most difficult situation of his career.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Lebron will silence the haters today.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron is a product of the propaganda machine that needed another hero when MJ left the scene. That hero didn't exist, so they had to make one up. And most of the public, as usual, swallowed it wholesale.

Imagine him as a tennis player against Nadal. One is a killer, the other is just having fun at a high level.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

bleek is on the heat. lebron will sprain his ankle in the 1st quarter.

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    bleek is on the heat. lebron will sprain his ankle in the 1st quarter.

probably not but maybe he has good game and rest of team folds, either way heat should be finished

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

5 years ago I was a Lebron hater because I could tell he was not a clutch player. Even when he went on that tear against Detroit, I thought too much was made of it.

It's not even worth it to hate him anymore though. I just feel bad for the guy.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

no he wont lb shutup with that crap

jdhender
    jdhender's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Oh man, the Detroit argument is the worst. That was such a joke.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Most complete basketball player in NBA history, period. Doesn't have the grit and balls like Jordan or Bird, but overall as a basketball player he is the best.

plankton43
    plankton43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Not a fan of Lebron, but what if he puts up 60, Wade goes 4-20, and Heat still lose? He's definitely not the most overrated player of all time, but he cannot be solely blamed for a loss if he produces. That being said, hope Celtics win tonight, and I hope Thunder will be champions.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Overrated kind of like your handicapping ...........

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh, below the belt.,

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This boston team was down and out. A great player like Lebron should have found a way to finish them off instead he fouled out. This guy just cant win the big game. I cant understand why anyone defends this guy.

If he somehow wins tonight he can erase all the past because boston will have virtually no chance in a game 7.
    man just shut up Laker with your "big game" shit... so if he helps the team get a big win tonight, all that does is FORCE A GAME 7... doesn't even clinch the East and book a trip to the Finals.

the way you talk about big games... you probably think the only reason LeBron and the Heat even made the Finals last year was due to Rondo being injured and Chicago not being ready as a team to get that far, to the Finals...making it "easy" on the Heat.

If LeBron finally man's up and goes crazy here in game 6 and 7, and then produces great in the Finals and maybe still comes up short... then you gotta give him some respect THEN, but someone like you would still refuse to. I know this because of the way you talk about Peyton Manning.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post