JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4772

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    JBEX It's tough to isolate one play a day. Pretty good job here. You did get a bit lucky with that 39/1 shot(FTS) that came in off a 12/1 ML. Looking to challenge you to a long drawn out contest. Base unit $2 w/p and option to move it to $4 w/p. No limit on plays min or max. ($ min amount of roll though.) No caps. Give us a good read on how we perform long term. You may want to take a break after this one, so hit me back when/if you are interested. I will do the grading.
    why don't we do the gulfstream winter meet which ends around florida derby day and starts first week of december and aqueduct which ends 3 weeks later..I can only do 1 of those tracks daily so have to choose on a daily basis..I'll post in a contest thread started by you..2 max bets max (4 wp) daily..long as your willing to grade..my plays will be my regular daily plays..don't start till 1st day of gulfstream
    on 12/2
    Last edited by JBEX; 11-16-17 at 12:01 PM.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4058

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
    why don't we do the gulfstream winter meet which ends around florida derby day and starts first week of december and aqueduct which ends 3 weeks later..I can only do 1 of those tracks daily so have to choose on a daily basis..I'll post in a contest thread started by you..2 max bets max (4 wp) daily..long as your willing to grade..my plays will be my regular daily plays..don't start till 1st day of gulfstream
    on 12/2
    OK sounds good. I may play some Cali tracks as well. Will check back in a couple of weeks.

First ... 9101112