Skills Comp: Chara 108.8mph holy crap

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PuckIt
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 01-11-12
    • 9416

    #1
    Skills Comp: Chara 108.8mph holy crap
    Holy crap! Freaking giant has a hell of a slapper! Respect to the netminders
  • cecil127
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 11-19-09
    • 7325

    #2
    Originally posted by PuckIt
    Holy crap! Freaking giant has a hell of a slapper! Respect to the netminders
    phuck dat, respect to the d-men who stand in front of that (even closer than the goalie) chit...
    Comment
    • PuckIt
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 01-11-12
      • 9416

      #3
      I hear you, respect to them too...they're all nuts.
      Comment
      • Mike Huntertz
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 08-19-09
        • 11247

        #4
        Originally posted by PuckIt
        I hear you, respect to them too...they're all nuts.
        All making a $ mill or more......I'd love the chance.......I just lack a LOT of talent.
        Comment
        • leafs_ducks
          SBR MVP
          • 10-22-09
          • 3147

          #5
          basketball players make way more. and they cry when they break a nail
          Comment
          • PuckIt
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 01-11-12
            • 9416

            #6
            Originally posted by leafs_ducks
            basketball players make way more. and they cry when they break a nail

            Should put Chara under the basket and have him take slappers down the court just to keep the babies on their toes
            Comment
            • yisman
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 09-01-08
              • 75682

              #7
              Someone set the world record recently with a slap shot of about 114 mph.

              http://hockeygearhq.com/2012/01/new-...-shot-khl-nhl/

              it's the KHL though, so they might be playing fast and loose.
              Comment
              • bink
                SBR Rookie
                • 10-15-11
                • 36

                #8
                Originally posted by yisman
                Someone set the world record recently with a slap shot of about 114 mph.

                http://hockeygearhq.com/2012/01/new-...-shot-khl-nhl/

                it's the KHL though, so they might be playing fast and loose.
                They skate from center ice (versus NHL where they skate from just outside the blue line) and shoot a lot closer.
                Comment
                • MTek
                  SBR MVP
                  • 11-18-08
                  • 1381

                  #9
                  Technology of the new hockey sticks.
                  did you see the flex of the shaft of the stick on the slo-mo

                  They're like the graphite drivers the golfers use....amazing

                  Any old timers remember wood hockey sticks ??
                  Comment
                  • PuckIt
                    SBR Hall of Famer
                    • 01-11-12
                    • 9416

                    #10
                    Originally posted by MTek
                    Technology of the new hockey sticks.
                    did you see the flex of the shaft of the stick on the slo-mo

                    They're like the graphite drivers the golfers use....amazing

                    Any old timers remember wood hockey sticks ??
                    Old timers? It wasn't that long ago! I'm 25 and used a wood stick when I was young. I'd like to see Al Macinnis with one of the new sticks.
                    Comment
                    Search
                    Collapse
                    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                    Collapse
                    Working...