Really like Vancouver +115 Tonight!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sawyer
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 06-01-09
    • 7874

    #1
    Really like Vancouver +115 Tonight!


    PICK: VANCOUVER CANUCKS +115
  • odog11
    SBR MVP
    • 02-14-11
    • 3875

    #2
    Just got "the word" that Sedin is on his way to Detroit so I am in. Recommend others that want in get in soon, if line moves only going to be the other way.
    Comment
    • mrginandtonic
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 09-11-09
      • 7738

      #3
      Originally posted by Sawyer


      PICK: VANCOUVER CANUCKS +115
      She is not as hot as that Pen's girl u had, need more convincing.....
      Comment
      • Bluedragon
        SBR MVP
        • 08-30-10
        • 3484

        #4
        Comment
        • Bluedragon
          SBR MVP
          • 08-30-10
          • 3484

          #5
          Originally posted by mrginandtonic
          She is not as hot as that Pen's girl u had, need more convincing.....

          The one I just posted is a cutie!!
          Comment
          • Sawyer
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 06-01-09
            • 7874

            #6
            Also Leaning Over 5½!

            Score Prediction:Canucks win 4-3

            Go Iron Dogs, Go!
            Comment
            • mrginandtonic
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 09-11-09
              • 7738

              #7
              Originally posted by Bluedragon
              The one I just posted is a cutie!!
              Um, yummy..,, definitely better...
              Comment
              • DaHoss
                SBR High Roller
                • 03-17-10
                • 227

                #8
                Agreed good pick
                Comment
                • bigsmitty
                  SBR MVP
                  • 04-12-10
                  • 3026

                  #9
                  I thought Sedin was watching his kid being born? I only have light coin on DET for this just with Mally out, etc but I could easily go VAN as DET has their inj's. As I said in a different thread I think both teams might be quite reserved in this one, saving it for playoffs. Be nice to see a title tilt but I think not Good luck.
                  Comment
                  • odog11
                    SBR MVP
                    • 02-14-11
                    • 3875

                    #10
                    Originally posted by bigsmitty
                    I thought Sedin was watching his kid being born? I only have light coin on DET for this just with Mally out, etc but I could easily go VAN as DET has their inj's. As I said in a different thread I think both teams might be quite reserved in this one, saving it for playoffs. Be nice to see a title tilt but I think not Good luck.
                    Kid was born yesterday and it's a girl According to reports he is expected to play.
                    Comment
                    • bigsmitty
                      SBR MVP
                      • 04-12-10
                      • 3026

                      #11
                      I see-read the further details on Sedin. Looking at DET's inj's they might be planning on laying off. It was a tough one for me to gauge, thus the light wager. Good luck.
                      Comment
                      • leafsfan19
                        SBR Wise Guy
                        • 09-10-10
                        • 620

                        #12
                        on nucks huge tonight....alot of wingers out still
                        Comment
                        • cc440unn
                          SBR Wise Guy
                          • 03-18-11
                          • 737

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Bluedragon

                          now a canucks fan
                          Comment
                          • Sawyer
                            SBR Hall of Famer
                            • 06-01-09
                            • 7874

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Sawyer

                            PICK: VANCOUVER CANUCKS +115 WINNER!
                            Canucks win 2-1!

                            Iron Dog Plays are 131-129, +5018 Units YTD. (Risking 100 Units each game, flat)
                            Comment
                            • Bluedragon
                              SBR MVP
                              • 08-30-10
                              • 3484

                              #15
                              Great play brother!
                              Comment
                              • bigsmitty
                                SBR MVP
                                • 04-12-10
                                • 3026

                                #16
                                Nice win.
                                Comment
                                • cc440unn
                                  SBR Wise Guy
                                  • 03-18-11
                                  • 737

                                  #17
                                  rarely play aginst the red wings.....but the canucks line was too good yesterday
                                  Comment
                                  • Sawyer
                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                    • 06-01-09
                                    • 7874

                                    #18
                                    Thank you fellas!
                                    Comment
                                    • mrginandtonic
                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                      • 09-11-09
                                      • 7738

                                      #19
                                      Anything for today?
                                      Comment
                                      • cc440unn
                                        SBR Wise Guy
                                        • 03-18-11
                                        • 737

                                        #20
                                        all dogs are really good lines 2d.

                                        atl +125 vs islander
                                        mtl +155 vs bos
                                        ott+210 x ranger
                                        pit +143 x phi
                                        ana +144 x nashville
                                        san +110 x la

                                        I really like san jose vs loa angeles. anaheim vs nashville scare me a little bit becozz nashville is tough at home but at these lines...this is a good deal IMO..
                                        Comment
                                        • Sawyer
                                          SBR Hall of Famer
                                          • 06-01-09
                                          • 7874

                                          #21
                                          Iron Dogs for today are,

                                          Ottawa, Edmonton and Atlanta.

                                          GL!
                                          Comment
                                          • cc440unn
                                            SBR Wise Guy
                                            • 03-18-11
                                            • 737

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by Sawyer
                                            Iron Dogs for today are,

                                            Ottawa, Edmonton and Atlanta.

                                            GL!
                                            why san jose arethe doggys in the san x la games

                                            + 105 for san jose at pinnacles

                                            ????
                                            Comment
                                            • Sawyer
                                              SBR Hall of Famer
                                              • 06-01-09
                                              • 7874

                                              #23
                                              I think line is fair..for SJ@LA game. Leaning Kings..
                                              Comment
                                              • odog11
                                                SBR MVP
                                                • 02-14-11
                                                • 3875

                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by Sawyer
                                                I think line is fair..for SJ@LA game. Leaning Kings..
                                                I agree, Kings are home and need this as much if not more. No value on the Sharks tonight, not saying they are not playing well, but people probably getting a little carried away. Play the under on this one if anything.
                                                Comment
                                                • cc440unn
                                                  SBR Wise Guy
                                                  • 03-18-11
                                                  • 737

                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by odog11
                                                  I agree, Kings are home and need this as much if not more. No value on the Sharks tonight, not saying they are not playing well, but people probably getting a little carried away. Play the under on this one if anything.
                                                  no value here on the sharks at +105....find that so good...

                                                  and what about the total.....was ready to take the over.

                                                  Loll crazy..only the result will give us the answer

                                                  gl tonight
                                                  Comment
                                                  • Sawyer
                                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                                    • 06-01-09
                                                    • 7874

                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by Sawyer
                                                    Iron Dogs for today are,

                                                    Ottawa, Edmonton and Atlanta.

                                                    GL!

                                                    Ottawa +210 Winner
                                                    Atlanta +119 Winner
                                                    Edmonton Lost

                                                    Comment
                                                    • mrginandtonic
                                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                                      • 09-11-09
                                                      • 7738

                                                      #27
                                                      Originally posted by Sawyer
                                                      Iron Dogs for today are, Ottawa, Edmonton and Atlanta. GL!
                                                      Of course I had to pick Edmonton as my POD in DG's POD thread.
                                                      Comment
                                                      Search
                                                      Collapse
                                                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                      Collapse
                                                      Working...