I like this play, # does almost seem too good to be true though, which makes me wonder. Is word out that the Flames think they are done? They need a big run to have any chance, loss tonight and it is over.
Comment
cc440unn
SBR Wise Guy
03-18-11
737
#7
Originally posted by odog11
I like this play, # does almost seem too good to be true though, which makes me wonder. Is word out that the Flames think they are done? They need a big run to have any chance, loss tonight and it is over.
they still playing against the shark
Not becozz the games is important they will play better..
but your right when you say the odds are really good on the flames.....
Comment
odog11
SBR MVP
02-14-11
3875
#8
I like it, did an if bet, Flames +160 and over +115. I think if they win it will because the game out strong and scored some goals. Will pay a nice +275 if it hits.