Columbus wins tonight

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • w@lt
    SBR MVP
    • 10-08-10
    • 2594

    #1
    Columbus wins tonight
    The most consistent team in the league is not going to lose 3 straight, at home. They should have won 4-1, 4-2 last night, but their backup goalie was horrible. Bob back in the net tonight. Take it to the bank.

    COLUMBUS -157
  • Flea Hotel
    Restricted User
    • 08-31-16
    • 1732

    #2
    Thanks for the profound insight. You should send some press-kits out to the big media outlets.
    Comment
    • w@lt
      SBR MVP
      • 10-08-10
      • 2594

      #3
      Here's further insight: you sound like a huge fat douche. Send that to the media outlets. Nice intro thread, douche.
      Comment
      • Flea Hotel
        Restricted User
        • 08-31-16
        • 1732

        #4
        Yeah I suck. Nobody's picked more winners in the last month than me on this site. I'm 27, was on the swim team all four years during my undergrad, still go to the gym 6 days a week while I finish a PhD. Before 28. Compared to you, I look like the Rock. Compared to you, my bank account is an apt comparison as well. Say hi to your mother for me.
        Originally posted by w@lt
        Here's further insight: you sound like a huge fat douche. Send that to the media outlets. Nice intro thread, douche.
        Comment
        • w@lt
          SBR MVP
          • 10-08-10
          • 2594

          #5
          Originally posted by Flea Hotel
          Yeah I suck. Nobody's picked more winners in the last month than me on this site. I'm 27, was on the swim team all four years during my undergrad, still go to the gym 6 days a week while I finish a PhD. Before 28. Compared to you, I look like the Rock. Compared to you, my bank account is an apt comparison as well. Say hi to your mother for me.
          ​The internet is proud of your accomplishments!
          Comment
          • Flea Hotel
            Restricted User
            • 08-31-16
            • 1732

            #6
            No hard feelings. Incredible call tonight.
            Originally posted by w@lt
            ​The internet is proud of your accomplishments!
            Comment
            • mcfugly
              SBR Wise Guy
              • 05-20-12
              • 947

              #7
              This flea guy came into my thread too..whining like a little bitch and acting like he's the only human in history that can make a pick in hockey, and implying that everyone else is just a simpleton. And about his intro thread - LOL LOL LOL. Talk about cringe - worst and most conceited introduction I've ever seen in my life. What a massive douche. The best part - he joined in 2016 and is calling other posters out as being "new" because he's on a "26-day" hot streak
              Comment
              • w@lt
                SBR MVP
                • 10-08-10
                • 2594

                #8
                YESS! Jackets in OT. Wasn't easy, but I'll take it. Second time in two nights the CBJ gave up game losing/tying goal in the final seconds.
                Comment
                • HoleCamels
                  SBR Hustler
                  • 09-23-16
                  • 92

                  #9
                  Originally posted by w@lt
                  Here's further insight: you sound like a huge fat douche. Send that to the media outlets. Nice intro thread, douche.
                  Comment
                  Search
                  Collapse
                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                  Collapse
                  Working...