NFL.com web content list manipulation.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jane2geo
    SBR Hustler
    • 04-28-10
    • 93

    #1
    NFL.com web content list manipulation.
    Anyone know how I can get “all” players and “all” pages of those players listed as one master list? Looking a complete list of every player, current status and team. http://www.nfl.com/players/search?ca...3-p=2&filter=T Wish it was this simple. nfl.com/players/search?category=lastName&playerType=curr ent&d-447263-p=”ALL”&filter=”ALL” …
  • jgilmartin
    SBR MVP
    • 03-31-09
    • 1119

    #2
    Do you know any programming languages? You could do it by writing a scraper and just have it loop through all the letters and numbers, for example:

    http://www.nfl.com/players/search?ca...3-p=1&filter=A
    http://www.nfl.com/players/search?ca...3-p=2&filter=A
    http://www.nfl.com/players/search?ca...3-p=1&filter=B

    etc.
    Comment
    • jane2geo
      SBR Hustler
      • 04-28-10
      • 93

      #3
      Don’t know any languages, other than VBA for excel. But great idea, I have already done a similar VBA loop so it should come pretty easy. Still wish I knew what global charter would yield the complete alphabet and page count. Thanks for the reminder on looping.! . . . Thanks again jg..Got it done less than 15 min.
      Comment
      Search
      Collapse
      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
      Collapse
      Working...