Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Phil Steele is a GOD..Power Sweep is 13-3 ATS and counting

Phil Steele is now 13-3 ATS this bowl season plus has Fresno and Oregon as dogs! They have Fresno winning SU and I have them big +6 and the ML! They are unreal and some of you numnuts were calling me out for playing someone elses picks but I have no ego when someone is providing me with easy CASH!! I've gotten their Power Sweep newsletter for years and they've always done well w/college football! For all you geniuses out there chasing losses...stay proud and pick your own games...LMAO!! Just don't let the old lady know how much you dropped or its D-Town and child support ain't cheap either brother!! GL and Happy New Year

timmymor
    timmymor's Avatar Become A Pro!

definitely worth the cash.
    got turned on through the Tony Mercurio show
    Last edited by timmymor; 12-31-07 at 03:37 PM.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Where do you go and find this at?

Jimmy Tomatoes
    Jimmy Tomatoes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not So Fast my Friend

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Phil Steele is now 13-3 ATS this bowl season plus has Fresno and Oregon as dogs! They have Fresno winning SU and I have them big +6 and the ML! They are unreal and some of you numnuts were calling me out for playing someone elses picks but I have no ego when someone is providing me with easy CASH!! I've gotten their Power Sweep newsletter for years and they've always done well w/college football! For all you geniuses out there chasing losses...stay proud and pick your own games...LMAO!! Just don't let the old lady know how much you dropped or its D-Town and child support ain't cheap either brother!! GL and Happy New Year
    The power sweep may be hot but Phil Steele is a Cleveland Native and your bubble is soon to burst, he has been horrible the whole year with his picks, so unless you are Phil Steele or one of his other cronies don't pump up a dead balloon too fast. Remember Cleveland is home of the Losers and that's a fact jack. Want some picks Hit up Kelso Sturgeon the guy is on fire 6-0 on his top plays.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

What's his record for the entire year?

Mr Handicapable

I'm no Phil Steele employee just a happy customer!!

Northcoast Sports is now 15-3 ATS on the bowl season!!
    I've been with them atleast 10 years and they've always been solid w/college. It was 2-3 years ago they only lost 1 underdog special on the year! Now they've never impressed me that much w/the NFL but I appreciate them for what they produce in college!! ncsports.com is their website

Jimmy Tomatoes
    Jimmy Tomatoes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Throw the Record Out Phil

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    What's his record for the entire year?
    You must be Phil Steele what is your record .445 all's I know is his Lock of the Year was the only thing that won for me Florida Atlantic

Mr Handicapable

Bullshit he's been horrible this year?? I'm up a ton on college this year because of Phil Steele...now granted this year is better than most!! The Sports Monitor (Oklahoma City) tracks all the picks so Steele's picks are documented....not like
    Jim Fein and all the other crooks!!

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

This is retarded to argue with you...they are a well documented 50/50 sports service. Everyone knows it except those who purchase their picks who are led to believe that they "God" Anyone who purchases sports picks is an idiot period...regardless of whether they win or not. Almost every single service is 50/50...all documented. Anyway, all picks are posted for free on the net.

Again, what was Northcoast's record the entire year???

When you figure out the answer to that question...you'll see how stupid your thread title is.

Mr Handicapable

He started the year with Power Sweep like 38-12 on the star basis...WTF are u talking about???

Mr Handicapable

Whatever Buddy....you're the only one that knows football...fck having a staff of knowledgeable people armed w/stats......trust me guy...they grind out 55 percent or better almost every year in college and usually much better in the bowl season! I didn't agree w/their pick on Maryland this year so I laid off....use your own judgement and knowledge as well! But the more quality info/stats you have to work with the better! Its common sense...except to you or George Bush
    Last edited by Illusion; 12-31-07 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Inappropriate Language

Mr Handicapable

Actually their 122-40 on the star basis this year in the NFL too but they've don't have that great of a track record in the pros. Hell even if they were only 50/50 on everything...it would save most of these numnuts money!!

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

122-40?

75%

how many stars is the average play?

im gonna call BS without even knowing. only robzilla can hit at that rate

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

whos rob zilla? and where are therse free on the net? -----no service ive seen ever hit more 68%for whole year!!!! you might as well pick your own!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Handicapable

Thats what they have printed on the Power Sweep Volume 25
    Bowl edition? I can't personally vouch for it but all their stuff is documented on the Sports Monitor! Its a great value for the info whether you like his picks or not...whether they're having a great year or not imo!!

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Do you get his Mag, Mr. Handicap?

Mr Handicapable

Just Power Sweep the newsletter....lol...he has Okie State -4 as well!! I knew he was right but I couldn't pull the trigger being a Hoosier! Down 21-3...we may get beat by 40 or more

OrionSky

What do you think about the halftime line then...

Mr Handicapable

I don't do halftime lines much but I might look at IU depending on how far they're behind? They won't quit and Okie State's defense is horrible if IU ever starts to click??

BUCK82
    BUCK82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phil Steele and Power Sweep has been great!!!!!!!!!!! This has been a fantastic gambling year with football and the bowl season has been phenomianal (Just track all my posts on this site) !!!! GOOOOOOO Phile Steele and Power Sweep!!! By the way, he makes the best and most informative college football magazine that drops every year in July. It is my guide book throughout the year!!

OrionSky

I cant log into this crap site.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

This is retarded to argue with you...they are a well documented 50/50 sports service. Everyone knows it except those who purchase their picks who are led to believe that they "God" Anyone who purchases sports picks is an idiot period...regardless of whether they win or not. Almost every single service is 50/50...all documented. Anyway, all picks are posted for free on the net.

When you figure out the answer to that question...you'll see how stupid your thread title is.
    Only paid service person I really listen to is Ben Burns... and I just find his picks for free online, no need to waste money on them

I love when people come in touting Brandon Lang as the best thing ever... makes me realize how bookies make a living so easily

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just wanna read some free stuff, i aint payin for nothing ---WHERE DO YOU GET FREE INFO?

OrionSky

The way I see it, you claim to be so great, give me a free card and then let me decide on how well you are...then I might pay for something....Im with you greek.

This Burns guy, I've seen him somewhere before...

These touts are no better than you or I.
    Last edited by OrionSky; 01-01-08 at 01:08 AM.

STEELCURTAIN3288
    STEELCURTAIN3288's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys should look at Lem Banker free picks daily he is pretty good especially for free!!!! He was all over Oregon yesterday against South Florida and nailed it!!!!

Dominator
    Dominator's Avatar Become A Pro!

phils free play

phils free play today is the over in the mizzou/ ark game

Dominator

yesterday was oklahoma st. hes on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEELCURTAIN3288

Dominator what is his site for free picks thanks?

Dominator

no site. free phone call.

STEELCURTAIN3288

What's the number?

Dominator

# is 1-347-677-1700

Dominator

I,m from cleveland, and get power sweep, he,s 17-4 in bowl games!!!

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

You don't know what you are talking about. To make a general statement "all paid handicapping services are 50/50" is total nonsense. I follow two paid services and they are both up tons.

I think anyone who thinks they are smart enough to pick every game, every sport without any outside help is an idiot period.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Actually their 122-40 on the star basis this year in the NFL too but they've don't have that great of a track record in the pros. Hell even if they were only 50/50 on everything...it would save most of these numnuts money!!
    What these morons don't understand is that win loss doesn't mean anything when a star system is being used. What matters is the amount of units won/lost. So, a handicapper who weights his picks and wins more of the big plays than the small plays can be 50-50 and up tons of $$. Since most of the crackheads on here bet the same amount on every game they only understand win/loss % and not total units won.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

This thread makes me want to start a tout service.