I will put 350 sbr points on the under 65 ORE/cali

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mncosoldier
    SBR MVP
    • 11-26-09
    • 3215

    #1
    I will put 350 sbr points on the under 65 ORE/cali
    I will take the under 65 on the ore /cali game any takers. I know the lines are 63 but im betting 65 under. Let me know before kick off
  • mncosoldier
    SBR MVP
    • 11-26-09
    • 3215

    #2
    Talk the talk but cant walk the walk?
    Comment
    • yisman
      SBR Aristocracy
      • 09-01-08
      • 75682

      #3
      what the hell?

      why would anyone take this?

      offer over 59 or something
      Comment
      • RJBucs
        SBR Sharp
        • 11-26-07
        • 446

        #4
        Seriously, the line is at 61.5 at my book
        Comment
        • yisman
          SBR Aristocracy
          • 09-01-08
          • 75682

          #5
          I'll offer Tulsa game under 70. Interested?
          Comment
          • mncosoldier
            SBR MVP
            • 11-26-09
            • 3215

            #6
            The reason is cuz everyone is saying oregon is gonna win 50 .
            Comment
            • Guest

              #7
              Originally posted by mncosoldier
              The reason is cuz everyone is saying oregon is gonna win 50 .
              Are you brain damaged? Who is saying that? If they thought that they would all bet on Oregon and ignore your thread anyway. If they wanted to bet the over with their points they could get 59.5 in the SBR book. Why in Gods name would anyone give up 5.5 points?
              Comment
              • PerfecTrader
                SBR Wise Guy
                • 11-08-07
                • 959

                #8
                Originally posted by mncosoldier
                I will take the under 65 on the ore /cali game any takers. I know the lines are 63 but im betting 65 under. Let me know before kick off
                I placed it early at BM and have Over 57.5. I'll bet YOU 100 on that if you're interested. Confirm here if so
                Comment
                Search
                Collapse
                Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                Collapse
                Working...